• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Ace Attorney The bad bitch energy emanating from this screenshot is unreal.

    Ace Attorney The bad bitch energy emanating from this screenshot is unreal.


    The bad bitch energy emanating from this screenshot is unreal.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Not as good as u/Cephandrius_Art, but here you go

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    had to do this after watching the updated autopsy report video, enjoy

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Phoenix Wright (Eric Vale) Other Roles

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    I have the trilogy on 3ds, PC, and Wii, super excited to get the trilogy where it started (minus the gba)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Go ahead

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Now I don't need to make a wish anymore :D

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    So I just finished Investigations 2, and I have to say, I’m pretty disappointed...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Disappointed that I knew right from the beginning that Simon Keyes was the mastermind.

    Because holy shit, this was on a different level. The way this entire story just weaves together so many different plot points and all of it leading to the reveal that Simon was the puppet master of all these cases was something special.

    However I do have to say, I actually am a little disappointed in something. The appeal in Simon's character was his puppet master persona, and how he manipulated sooooo many people and events over this period of time, but in the end, the crime they indicted him on was that he happened to kill the president's body double with his balloon? I don't know, it felt a little lazy and too convenient. I was really looking forward to how we'd prove that he instigated murders, but they just kinda dropped the ball on that whole thing.

    But other than that, I can absolutely see why this game is called the best in the whole series by a lot of you. No AA game has had a story with this much continuity present. I'd say Dual Destinies had a lot of connected themes but the complexity wasn't even close to being on AAI2's level.

    Damn, what a hell of an experience.

    Looks like The Great Ace Attorney is next on my list...I'm not ready to be finished with this franchise.

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    Any news about other AA games making it to the Switch?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    I love the original 3 but I played the crap out of them on the DS. I'd love to play others on the Switch since I don't know their plots by heart

    submitted by /u/GreyWormy
    [link] [comments]

    finished pwpl heres the obligatory tier list

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:26 PM PST

    Tier List of Pursuit Themes in the Ace Attorney Games. (I'm not saying some of thes are bad, I'm just saying some are more intense and awesome)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    I finally got around to playing the original trilogy!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    So far its really fun. Im only on turnabout samurai, but im glad to finally be playing it. I'm probably gonna get apollo justice when im done with T&T.

    submitted by /u/Clech959
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILERS: Question about SOJ case 2

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    I've just finished case 2 of Spirit of Justice and have a question about a plot detail that I don't think was elaborated on.

    I believe one of the characters stated (not sure who) that Mr. Reus told them he was going to stand up on stage and reveal all of "Troupe Gramarye's secrets" using the Gramarye notebook.

    If Mr. Reus was a fake, as we learned, why did he say that? Did the impostor have a motive?

    I'm not sure if there's some explanation I'm forgetting, or if I'm remembering the scene incorrectly, or what, but it's been bugging me. (Also I haven't played the rest of the game so please no spoilers)

    Edit: I've also realized the notebook was among the fake Reus's belongings (implying he was attempting to steal it) but that doesn't make any sense if he's a fake. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JorgTheCurious
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite and Least Favorite Defendants in the franchise? (Beware of spoilers for all games)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Let's show some love (or hate/dislike) for the defendants of this franchise:

    • Main (or major) characters (Phoenix, Maya, Athena, Edgeworth, Trucy, Iris, Larry, Dhurke) can't be your favorite(s). Sorry to those who like them, but they're just too easy (but if they're your least favorite, then fine).
    • If you pick Engarde as your least favorite, please do not just do it for the sake of "He's evil! BURN HIM!!!"
    • If you pick a character from DGS (1 or 2, if the latter is even translate yet), please mark spoilers. Nobody else has played it yet.
    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #50! Brothers in Law! An Original Piece?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    A Decade in Review : What have been your favorite Ace Attorney moments?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    This past decade has seen an HD release of the original Trilogy, an HD release of AJ: AA, and releases for AAI, AAI2, PL vs PW: AA, DD, SOJ, DGS1, and DGS2. We even have anime adaptations for the original trilogy.

    It would be an understatement to say Ace Attorney has come a long way since its initial release back in 2001. As we look forward to a new decade of more Ace Attorney, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on some of the best moments that this series has offered us - the heartwarming moments, the moments that made us sob uncontrollably, and the moments that made us burst out laughing.

    Just so everyone can participate, please be sure to indicate the game you are referencing and then spoiler tag the rest of the text. I'll start off with my favorite moment from the first game.

    PW:AA I teared up when I heard Phoenix's motivation for becoming a defense attorney. Both Edgeworth and Larry had forgotten about the classroom trial after all those years but it stayed with Phoenix. To them they were just doing what they felt was right, but to Phoenix it meant the world to him. It just goes to show how even the smallest acts of kindness can go a long way.

    submitted by /u/precurrentpostmalone
    [link] [comments]

    Dual destinies case 5

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    I don't know if it's just me or does case 5 of DD feel a lot like Trials and Tribulations last case. It's just kinda like first we are gonna have you defend this person who isn't the actual culprit then woah it's actually your assistant did they actually kill their own mother? Oh well the prosecutor had something to do with it (But in this case Simon is innocent and Godot is Guilty.) And Someone you thought was good is actually bad. Idk if it's just me but this whole cases plot seems recycled from 3-5.

    Sorry if my writing is bad

    submitted by /u/TodoWorthy
    [link] [comments]

    Bernie Arnold Ace Attorney!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Hypothetical for 5-5

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:26 AM PST

    What if Detective Arme was the phantom instead of Bobby Fulbright? Honestly throughout my first play through of the case I suspected her. I thought maybe the person Cosmos saw inside was Detective Arme, she shot at him, then when Cosmos went inside she slipped out and "appeared," shooting at him again. She also could have been the one to order the ladder to be dropped down by Aura. I think it would've been a cool twist for the victim of the first case to be the killer, but it being the detective was also good. The only thing is an elite international spy getting killed by a cop like Tonate probably wouldn't happen, but you never know, it could've. He completely caught her off guard so it was entirely possible

    submitted by /u/CreativeName487
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment