• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Ace Attorney Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #49: That cornered feeling.

    Ace Attorney Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #49: That cornered feeling.


    Daily Ace Attorney Art Post #49: That cornered feeling.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    I finished replaying Dual Destinies exactly six years later... (I'm onto Spirit of Justice next.) :)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Lots of Incidents

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    i have only seen darklaw for 0.1 seconds in plpw but i would die to marry her

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    I’m binge playing the entire series and I just want to gush about Dual Destinies

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Holy shit this game is good. I know this is a somewhat unpopular opinion but I think it's one of the best in the series (haven't replayed SoJ yet so idk where that falls).

    I'm going to go through all of the cases

    Countdown

    A pretty meh first case on its own, but in conjunction with 5-4 and 5-5 it's really cool. Besides that, there's not much to say about it. No first case will ever come close to Trump.

    Monstrous

    IMO, the best "worst" case in the series. Although some things were unclear, L'Belle's plan was really complicated and fun to figure out, this was a pretty cool locked room scenario. I also love L'Belle as a villain, he was just so easy to hate (in a good way). The other characters were annoying at times in a bad way though.

    Academy

    Probably the best filler case in the series, I thought it perfectly encapsulated Ace Attorney. Fun characters (Myriam is a great side character to all the main ones), a cool idea (actual murder following the mock trial script), good villain, and overall I liked how there were multiple suspects the whole time, which isn't usually the case.

    Cosmic

    Not really it's own case, was pretty ok except the reveal at the end that Athena's prints were on the lighter.

    Tomorrow

    Haven't fully finished this yet, but man this twist is probably the best one in the series. This is also definitely the most emotional case there's been so far, it actually made me sad for the characters which most media doesn't really do.

    Also Blackquill is the best prosecutor in the series imo. I think this even applies in terms of skill as well. Edgeworth is also up there, but none of the other ones compare (they're all saved by crafty witnesses). He's also my personal favorite character after replaying this game.

    Mood matrix as a mechanic is better than perceive but worse than psyche locks imo. It's pretty cool but is also pretty easy most of the time.

    submitted by /u/CreativeName487
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I hope the next game ace attorney they have put a voice acting in this game at least in the trial.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    So....Pearl is Saitama's daughter?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I turned a stickbot into Edgeworth

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    What is everyone’s favorite courtroom theme?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    Dual destinies takes this win. It really sounds like court. Strong, prestigious, and dramatic. What are yours?

    submitted by /u/CrispyBoi7022
    [link] [comments]

    Replay value

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    My main concern is the replay value of the series. I feel that once you solve a case then you'll just remember what to do and do it quick without trouble. I guess it depends on the person, does anyone have this problem?

    submitted by /u/24hourcinderella
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] One thing I don't understand about JFA case 4

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    There's one thing I don't understand about the suicide note. We know it's fake and Corrida forged it, but how did Adrian knew it existed in the first place? She didn't know it was fake, but how did she even know about it?

    Another thing I'm not sure I understand is her motive for trying to burn it. The AA wiki says it was to "preserve Inpax's dignity", is that correct? That's awfully vague to me.

    submitted by /u/ezorde
    [link] [comments]

    should I get the ace attorney trilogy on steam?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    I have a copy on 3ds is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/caosmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ace attorney anime good?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Yeah I have already watched a few episodes but I want to be heard your opinion

    Sorry for my bad English

    submitted by /u/Igrise
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed the word so that you can read it now.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Fixed the word so that you can read it now.

    Apparently you can't edit an image post so I'll post the updated, readable one here.

    Pathetic.

    submitted by /u/declaration_of_eagle
    [link] [comments]

    Is dai gyakuten saiban good?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:21 AM PST

    When i get into episode 4 it kinda boring or just my feeling?

    submitted by /u/Igrise
    [link] [comments]

    Need help using PWSE

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    I just installed everything needed to use PWSE, and followed every step in a tutorial on the subject. However the changes that I made are not in the rom i eventually packed them in. I believe this has to do with step 6 of the tutorial. (recompiling text to binary file) Here is the tutorial I used: https://gbatemp.net/threads/debuting-10-years-of-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-script-editor-0-2-1.487226/

    I hope you can help me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

    submitted by /u/swsuper3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment