• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Ace Attorney My Femme Klavier Gavin Cosplay

    Ace Attorney My Femme Klavier Gavin Cosplay


    My Femme Klavier Gavin Cosplay

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 21

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Daily Suekane Kumiko Post #11: Office Suprise

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Story time. So my girlfriend and I were just hanging out and she doesn't like video games all that much but she'll play them with me and we played the first case of AA1 together. Yesterday she called me and said I got you a present for being amazing. This was waiting for me. I'm so happy man.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Alignment Chart: T&T favourites

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Felt like re-doodling this classic

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    I haven't seen anyone talk about this. In "The Art of Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies" in the "Animation & Others" section there's a part about unused DLC. There was a planned DLC where everyone was going to be a Blue Badger. This is real.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    Worried about the future

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I'm really worried. What if there is no ace attorney 7..... The director motohide has a Twitter account now but there is nothing suggesting he is working on Aa7.

    submitted by /u/Pizzachan132
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] What was your favorite instance of a character who you 100% expected to be the culprit but actually wasn’t?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:07 PM PST

    I think my favorite was Herman Crab from Turnabout Reclaimed. He just followed the archetype of an Ace Attorney murderer so well, both in character and in scenario.

    1) Looks sketchy as hell 2) Has a very sour demeanor 3) You didn't meet him until your second day of investigating 4) The motive seemed perfect

    I would've been perfectly satisfied if he was the killer, but I actually liked it a lot more that he wasn't. The swerve was very welcome, especially considering who did end up being the culprit (even though it wasn't actually a murder).

    Crab not being the killer just made him an even more interesting character, because it proves that he actually was a dedicated veterinarian and good friend of Jack Shipley, and that his sour attitude wasn't really his only characteristic.

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    *inhale*

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    O B J E C T I O N

    submitted by /u/boot-full-of-doot
    [link] [comments]

    Someone please help me get this game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:11 PM PST

    Can someone please explain to me how to get the English translation of Dai Gyakuten Saiban on PC. Like from scratch, like assume I have nothing downloaded on my computer.

    Please, I've been wanting to play this game for months (it's the only AA game I haven't played) but I've never figured out what to do with emulators and roms and this and that. So please, anyone, please explain step by step I beg you.

    submitted by /u/poopuegead
    [link] [comments]

    How does the community feel about Divination Seances?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I just finished SOJ (new to the series) and the Seance mechanic really stuck out to me. It could be kind of hard sometimes, mainly the first one in case 5, but I really loved how it made me think outside the box and consider every detail. The atmosphere was also top notch, especially the ones in case 3.

    submitted by /u/luciusftw
    [link] [comments]

    Let's help Lucahjin get to 200k subs she's so close!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:13 AM PST

    Blind Play Through of Ace Attorney Trilogy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Not entirely sure if this is allowed because I've not posted in this group before, but my fiancee and I are doing a blind play through of the remastered Ace Attorney trilogy every Friday (as in neither of us have ever played or watched videos of gameplay) and we've been having a lot of fun with the whole series. So far we've made it to Turnabout Samurai. It took us a little bit to find the groove of the game, but we love it! We're definitely probably not the best let's play of this game you've ever seen, but we try to be as realistic as possible with our reactions and commentary! I'm excited to meet more Phoenix Wright fans because I feel like I'm the only one in my circle of friends lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MkKrPeazI&list=PLxtsbJXXDlW3oUmJXhEZsFl-T7SBLVPF7&index=13

    submitted by /u/nchow23
    [link] [comments]

    The Silvagunner King For A Day Tournament happens tomorrow, and Ace Attorney is on the ballot. If you wanna hear some Ace Attorney rips, make sure to vote!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment