• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Ace Attorney Just realised this sub might exist so thought I’d share my Dick Gumshoe cosplay from MCM London last May.

    Ace Attorney Just realised this sub might exist so thought I’d share my Dick Gumshoe cosplay from MCM London last May.


    Just realised this sub might exist so thought I’d share my Dick Gumshoe cosplay from MCM London last May.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Back with another vector - the ruffles took ages but it was worth it

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Persona 5 x Ace Attorney wallpaper, inspired from that music mix thingy i got obsessed on youtube- (persone 5: life will change cornered ver.)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    Im going to tell my kids this is a step ladder.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:27 PM PST

    turnabout serenade

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Daily Suekane Kumiko Art #12: Character Profile No.1 Phoenix Wright.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    [oc] and idea for an aa7 franziska! please capcom...... bring her back

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:20 PM PST

    I saw this Lil Nas X tweet and I had to do this

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Thoughts on AA7?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Personally, I wouldn't mind a smaller scale game focusing on Phoenix and Athena, and their related characters (i.e. Trucy and maya). After raising and raising the stakes I think it would be nice for a new game to just sort of go back to the smaller scale of things.

    A common sentiment I've seen is that Phoenix should leave the series as there's nowhere more for his character to develop. Imo, that's not necessary. The series has always followed phoenix's story (in the main games) and I don't think that's a bad thing. Although his character arc is finished, he's still a lawyer and still takes on cases. And second character arcs are always possible, this game could build up to something in the next game.

    Idk it's just my opinion but like I said I think a smaller scale game focusing on Phoenix and Athena's cases that they're taking on in Los Japangeles would be fun to see. Of course there could still be an overarching plot but something more akin to the Fey clan story and less so the dark age of the law and toppling a regime

    submitted by /u/CreativeName487
    [link] [comments]

    My Psychologist: “Horny Phoenix is not real, Horny Phoenix Cannot Hurt you.” Horny Phoenix:

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Narumitsu keychain design!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Investigations anime?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    A Pal You Can Trust (Demo)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:17 PM PST

    What gives you assurance

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:11 PM PST

    I'm just wondering what makes you think there actually will be a new ace attorney game. I feel like we don't know anything......

    submitted by /u/Pizzachan132
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I make this? [GIF]

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    [Narumayo] SMOOOOCHHH!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    ??? [OC]

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Tsundere Rafya

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PST

    What do you think name of Ryūnosuke Naruhodō will be in English version of Great Ace Attorney?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Since almost all main characters have mythological names, I think English version would give Ryūnosuke Naruhodō a mythological name too. What do you think that might be?

    submitted by /u/SalvageET
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the original trilogy for the first time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:46 AM PST

    It was on sale on Switch and I knew Phoenix Wright was a popular character so I figured why not. Binged all three back to back. Such a clever, off-beat premise for a game series. The mysteries were very well constructed and I couldn't guess for a minute how things would pan out. It was actually hard to pick holes in the testimonies at times which I liked as it showed some of the witnesses were obviously craftier than others. Definitely going to check out the other games now.

    submitted by /u/Fardded_And_Shidded
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Musical trailer remastered (original by Shawni)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment