• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    Ace Attorney There’s probably a joke about Von Karma to be made here somewhere.

    Ace Attorney There’s probably a joke about Von Karma to be made here somewhere.


    There’s probably a joke about Von Karma to be made here somewhere.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    I gave Apollo a gun too [OC]

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    fools.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    drawing I did of Mia Fey!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 9

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Case 4-4 in nutshell

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    These symbols look similar, don't you think? (Top: Justice Minister Inga's Symbol; Bottom: DBZ King Kai Symbol)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    Did anyone else find Angel Starr’s testimony to be too brutally difficult?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    I remember playing RFTA I was stuck on one of Angel Starr's testimonies for so long even though I KNEW I was presenting the right piece of evidence on the right statement. Yet for some reason the game wouldn't register it. I later found out that I was meant to present that evidence on that statement AFTER I had pressed two other statements in a specific order.

    I was so frustrated by that because how am I supposed to know that I'm supposed to press two specific statements before presenting evidence? It really put a damper on my experience since I had to pull out a walkthrough. I've never heard anyone else talk about this.

    submitted by /u/timothysonofsam
    [link] [comments]

    Me trying to draw Ace attorney. This time I drew Simon Blackquill!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    Capcom sale?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    so I got into the Ace Attorney games about a month ago when I saw the original trilogy on sale in the Switch eShop, but by the time I bought it, it was back up to full price. I still bought it anyway and it was amazing, I loved the games. But now I want to play AA4-6. I got Apollo Justice a couple days ago and already beat it, but now I saw that the sale for the switch version extended to all Capcom games. Does this mean they might do another sale and the new AA games will be part of it?

    TL;DR I want AA5-6 and want to know if they will be on sale soon

    submitted by /u/n8b26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment