• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 15, 2019

    Ace Attorney WE STOPPED THE DARK AGE OF LAW YOU GUYS!!!!1!!!!

    Ace Attorney WE STOPPED THE DARK AGE OF LAW YOU GUYS!!!!1!!!!


    WE STOPPED THE DARK AGE OF LAW YOU GUYS!!!!1!!!!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    this sub is now blessed with victorian maya (thank me later)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    Thank you to u/RobotOfFleshAndBlood for giving me this idea!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Wip, I just thought I drew the backround okay in this :)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    PLvsPW's special episode references a certain coffee addicted prosecutor

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    sketch of ema i did :’)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    (PEARL FEY) Drawing the most precious child ever. Investigation is so much fun with her!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    Decided to make this meme

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Is this the entire circus?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    I made a meme

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Flipped over for better readability.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Tell me they don’t look the same

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    HAHAHAHAHAHA so accurate (by Kioru)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    A little doodle of Phoenix

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    A quick doodle of our favorite spikey-headed lawyer.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    Maya Fey's theme

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    Why do some testimonies start with Cross Examination Moderato music and then Cross Examination Allegro during the cross?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    I've noticed this for awhile from playing the Ace Attorney games (besides some of the Japanese only releases), but why do they use Moderato music for certain testimonies and then Allegro for the cross-examination !e.g. last cross with Adrian Andrews! It seems like a deliberate choice because I'm playing JFA atm and it happens at certain points. I've noticed this also happened in the first game as well, such as the very first trial. Quite certain this occurs in other games in the Ace Attorney series as well, although I forgot which ones and where.

    submitted by /u/NickleRevs
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Kristoph Gavin :)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Case Discussion & Opinions -- Case 6-DLC: Turnabout Time Traveler

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Oh boy, the one with Larry.

    Post your first-time reactions, opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What do you think of the latest case in the main series?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing an old Maya's art by me~

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    Investigations 1 - Strengths and Weaknesses

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    In this current series of posts I'm doing, I will list what I believe to be a major strength, minor strength, minor weakness and major weakness of each case in each Ace Attorney game (excluding VS and DGS 2 since I haven't played them).

    (note - I obviously believe most cases don't have exactly two strengths and two weaknesses, this is just a fun, brief way of reviewing each case)

    Case I-1 (Turnabout Visitor):

    •Major Strength – I like the twist where we find out there are two intruders, and this sets up the story well.

    •Minor Strength – I really like Portsman as a rival.

    •Minor Weakness – the investigation in the hallway is a bit too long for me.

    •Major Weakness – it makes little sense that Portsman wouldn't hide the tape and wouldn't clean the blood off it.

    Case I-2 (Turnabout Airlines):

    •Major Strength – I love the environments in this case.

    •Minor Strength – Rhoda and Franziska are really good 'rivals'.

    •Minor Weakness – Zinc Lablanc.

    •Major Weakness – Meele isn't a great culprit.

    Case I-3 (The Kidnapped Turnabout):

    •Major Strength – Kay had a really strong introduction here – comes in at the start, helps up throughout then 'sets up' I-4 at the end.

    •Minor Strength – I like Lauren a lot as a character.

    •Minor Weakness – I think this case would've been better as just a kidnapping, and not involving a murder, and Devorae ran away at the end. It could've set up Ernest and/or Devorae to be the mastermind(s) in I-5 (almost certainly would've been much better than Alba!)

    •Major Weakness – Why did Lauren not get arrested at the end?!

    Case I-4 (Turnabout Reminiscence):

    •Major Strength – Cross-examining the judge!

    •Minor Strength – The only time we see Manfred, Edgeworth and Franziska together and I really like it.

    •Minor Weakness – the courthouse isn't the best crime scene.

    •Major Weakness – I think it's a bit of a stretch that Edgeworth would be so quick to defend Gumshoe, given this is during his 'find all suspects guilty' stage, which we see in 3-4.

    Case I-5 (Turnabout Ablaze):

    •Major Strength – Shih-na's final confrontation is really good.

    •Minor Strength – figuring out the truth behind Yatagarasu, and the final talk with Badd about it.

    •Minor Weakness – the reveal that Shih-na is Yew happens way too early in her confrontation.

    •Major Weakness – Alba… even if he had a brilliant confrontation (which he doesn't, even though I think it's fairly good), he is hands down the worst final culprit of the series.

    Please remember, these are my opinions :)

    submitted by /u/9k4_endlesssummer
    [link] [comments]

    Blackquil as the joker (by me lol)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    A well-thought moveset for Phoenix Wright as a smash fighter

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    With the recent announcement that more DLC characters are on the way for smash, the likelihood of our favourite lawyer's addition to the roster is looking more hopeful than ever! So I have come up with a moveset for Phoenix, because I like to wonder the possibilities. Unfortunately, my imagination is not very wild, so I've only come up with some of the key attacks.

    First thing, obviously the down-b will have to be a counter. Surely I don't need to explain anything further. If he gets attacked when the counter is active, he will shout Objection and do a counter attack.

    I thought it'd be fitting for his side-b to be a counter. If he gets attacked when the counter is active, he shouts Objection and does a counter attack. Phoenix Wright is from a series about making counter arguments against witness lies, so not having a counter is a missed opportunity.

    I was also thinking that his neutral-b would have to be a counter. If an opponent attacks while the counter is active, he yells Objection and does a counter attack. I just see this being such an awesome move.

    And his final special move: his up-b. I think if he is given a counter for this move, he'll be able to perform a counter attack and be able to recover by attacking downwards but propelling upwards. It would be a very unique recovery move.

    In regards to the smash attacks, hear me out. What is his forward smash was a counter? If an opponent attacks while he is charging up, it'll trigger the attack and perform a powerful Objection as a counter attack.

    His down smash would have to be a desk slam. But in his games, he only does the desk slam when he is feeling agitated. So, to be true to the source, I say the down smash only triggers if he is attacked while he's charging (kind of like a counter attack).

    And finally, his up smash. I struggled the most with this one, but, after a long amount of thinking and imagining, I think that it'd be the best to see a unique attack which is only triggered when Phoenix is charging up the attack. I imagine he'd shout Objecion and attack the enemies.

    In regards to his other moves, I had some struggle coming up with ideas, but I did think a counter attack would be a cool addition. What are your thoughts? Do you like my ideas?

    submitted by /u/kturnip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment