• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 14, 2019

    Ace Attorney Guys, I just found this paper on the street. Should I trust them?

    Ace Attorney Guys, I just found this paper on the street. Should I trust them?


    Guys, I just found this paper on the street. Should I trust them?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Therapist: Apollo Layton is not real. Me: Fine i will do it real. Therapist: Wait what?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Every time

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    I made these goofy AA sketches back in May

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    You guys said you liked it, so I brought some more. Not as great as the last one tbh.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    "And he was wearing glasses to show that time had passed"

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    There are 253 distinct types of bitterness in coffee. But to pick out each one requires total concentration and the use of all the senses.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    pretty much every case ever

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Wake me up from hibernation if there are any announcements at the Tokyo Game Show

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    I've given up hope kind of, but if there are any announcements regarding ace attorney 7 at TGS, please let me know. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to return to hibernation. Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/ScottSaw
    [link] [comments]

    My Law Studies teacher unknowingly used this in her power point

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    My friend let me borrow her markers :) Not the best, but I tried!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    *insert circus meme here*

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Case Discussion & Opinions -- Case 6-5: Turnabout Revolution

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    So, this is nearly the end. We'll have one more thread for 6-DLC, but I won't be posting discussion threads for the Layton crossover or the DGS games, on account of the crossover beind structured so differently, and the fact that I haven't played DGS, with, I imagine, the same being true of a large chunk of this community. Plus, we're still waiting on the DGS2 translation. Maybe once that's out, I'll pick these threads back up.

    Post your first-time reactions, opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What'd you think of the way the main story in Spirit of Justice sorted itself out?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Yas

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    So i had an idea at 12:00 AM last night.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    Ok, here me out. Trucy Wright and Apollo as Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl. I promise it made sense when i wrote it down at 12-1 am.

    submitted by /u/MagicalNewsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Game Grumps fans are working together on a AA GG-themed fangame, feel free to join us

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 08:16 PM PDT

    Did Feenie just become.......a postman?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    What if Ace Attorney Investigations was the main series with 6 six games and Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney were spin offs

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    i see you, cosmo and wanda!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Strengths and Weaknesses

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    In this current series of posts I'm doing, I will list what I believe to be a major strength, minor strength, minor weakness and major weakness of each case in each Ace Attorney game (excluding VS and DGS 2 since I haven't played them).

    (note - I obviously believe most cases don't have exactly two strengths and two weaknesses, this is just a fun, brief way of reviewing each case)

    Case 4-1 (Turnabout Trump):

    •Major Strength – Phoenix is so interesting in this case – he's been disbarred for forging evidence, is a father etc. It raises a lot of questions and gets us hooked.

    •Minor Strength – Kristoph, for me, is the most shocking culprit in the series, and the reveal is pretty solid too, as it's surprising while not coming out of nowhere.

    •Minor Weakness – I don't like how obvious Orly's name pun is made – she explains the pun herself, then the judge and Kristoph comment on it to. It's rare that a name pun is made this obvious and I don't really like it.

    •Major Weakness – honestly, none come to mind. Really solid case.

    Case 4-2 (Turnabout Corner):

    •Major Strength – Trucy shines in this case. Her dialogue with Apollo is amazing. I'm fairly comfortable saying this is my second favourite case for Trucy behind 6-2.

    •Minor Strength – I like how this case starts with Apollo being assigned multiple cases, then it turns out they're all related, and it feels pretty natural.

    •Minor Weakness – I wish we saw more of Wocky and Winfred together.

    •Major Weakness – Alita is too much of a copy of Dahlia (personality, motivations and relationship with her 'loved one').

    Case 4-3 (Turnabout Serenade):

    •Major Strength – Lamiroir and Machi have a good relationship.

    •Minor Strength – Lamiroir is a really good witness.

    •Minor Weakness – SO. MANY. FLASHBACKS. What makes it worse is that it was almost always one of three scenes (The Guitar's Serenade, LeTouse dying and Lamiroir accusing Daryan).

    •Major Weakness – the way you prove Daryan's guilt at the end is dreadful. You use a conventional method despite Phoenix saying that it's impossible, there is no direct evidence to prove that the cocoon smuggler is the killer and Machi can't be tried for cocoon smuggling in Borginia in the LA courts.

    Case 4-4 (Turnabout Succession):

    •Major Strength – this cases ties in the case from seven years ago, 4-1 and the current case really well. Kristoph is a great mastermind and it's great connecting him to everything.

    •Minor Strength – Brushel is my favourite 'annoying witness' in the series. He's funny and genuinely never lies.

    •Minor Weakness – the way Phoenix acts in the case seven years ago is a bit too OOC in my opinion. I understand he's confident but he seems pretty different from 3-5 and they're only about two months apart.

    •Major Weakness – I don't really like the MASON System. 'Traditional' investigating would've been better for me.

    Please remember, these are my opinions :)

    submitted by /u/9k4_endlesssummer
    [link] [comments]

    To be fair I’ve only played the original trilogy so far but I’m seeing a common theme...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    It's a boring work day. Decided to commit some sacrilege.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    Cheapest Nintendo e-shop store to get Ace Attorney trilogy?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    How to Play without MIC? First DS AA Game

    Posted: 13 Sep 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Hi! I bought a functional yet rare colored DS Lite! I love it! But last night I found out the MIC was broken, as I needed it to finish the game Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. I decided to play Ace Attorney (I've never played these games before in my life) and I can't..?

    It's asking me to hold Y and yell "objection!" or "present" or something like that. Is there anyway I can play this game without a MIC? I'm not sure what game this is, it's literally just called Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. And it's the only thing I know about this series. Thanks.

    TL;DR: New to AA. Have a DS game that is asking to use the MIC. The MIC is busted, how can I progress through the game?

    submitted by /u/leiyoko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment