• Breaking News

    Monday, September 16, 2019

    Ace Attorney Share if you don't think

    Ace Attorney Share if you don't think


    Share if you don't think

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    Someone wanted their post recreated so I did it

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    A second autopsy was performed yesterday, at my request!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Engarde has some choice words for you

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Good to see Doctor Hotti’s still in action

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    The Virgin Prosecutor vs. THE CHAD DEFENSE

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    So, I'm trash with this sort of thing. I wanted to make a meme where it's 'me running out of area 51 with the solution to the Blue Badger puzzle' as I can't do it well, as I suck and I don't have appropriate programs at my disposal. I need Edgy running and holding the solution. Continued in comment

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    give me the goods

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    Investigations 2 - Strengths and Weaknesses

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    In this current series of posts I'm doing, I will list what I believe to be a major strength, minor strength, minor weakness and major weakness of each case in each Ace Attorney game (excluding VS and DGS 2 since I haven't played them).

    (note - I obviously believe most cases don't have exactly two strengths and two weaknesses, this is just a fun, brief way of reviewing each case)

    Case I2-1 (Turnabout Target):

    •Major Strength – this case has so many red herrings and twists that move the story along and keep it interesting.

    •Minor Strength – I like how the victim naturally changes about halfway through from the president to Rooke.

    •Minor Weakness – Knightley's third testimony was unnecessary.

    •Major Weakness – given that Nicole wore a red hood and was the one who held the laser pointer, Edgeworth is a little too quick to defend her.

    Case I2-2 (The Imprisoned Turnabout):

    •Major Strength – SO many awesome characters! Other than the four main protagonists (Edgeworth, Kay, Gumshoe and Ray), we have Justine and Sebastian, Simon Keyes, Patricia Roland, Sirhan Dogen, Frank Sawhit, Jay Elbird and Rocky the Polar Bear (obviously top-tier character). Regina and the unnamed police officers are also fairly good.

    •Minor Strength – this case is probably the most important in terms of the overall story, and it does this while disguising itself as a 'one-off case' really well.

    •Minor Weakness – the end drags on quite a bit, especially with Patricia.

    •Major Weakness – there are several cross-examinations that are overly strict on which statements you have to present the contradictory evidence to.

    Case I2-3 (The Inherited Turnabout):

    •Major Strength – so many good emotional moments, especially involving Ray.

    •Minor Strength – Katherine is really good, both in terms of her backstory and how well she was set up as a red herring.

    •Minor Weakness – Rip Lacer could've had a bigger role and shown up in the present.

    •Major Weakness – Gustavia isn't exactly a "great" culprit – not a lot of screentime and I didn't like the thing about his taste disorder and being attacked by Dover – I would've preferred him to be 100% bad rather than mostly bad but slightly sympathetic.

    Case I2-4 (The Forgotten Turnabout):

    •Major Strength – there are a lot of good moments for Edgeworth and Kay here. Edgeworth's development throughout the first few games is shown well and Kay gets a lot of good emotional moments.

    •Minor Strength – Justine's redemption is foreshadowed throughout well, and leads to a satisfying moment towards the end.

    •Minor Weakness – Ray is unnecessary in this case, and if he wasn't here then some more attention could be given to other characters such as Edgeworth.

    •Major Weakness – while I like Justine's redemption, I really think an explanation at the end about why she acted so ruthless towards Edgeworth would've been good. I2-5 heavily implies that Blaise sent Justine and Sebastian after Edgeworth to protect Patricia in I2-2 and himself in I2-3 and I2-4, but an explanation about why Justine went after him would've been nice clarification and foreshadowing.

    Case I2-5 (The Grand Turnabout):

    •Major Strength – the two main confrontations in this case (Sebastian VS Blaise and Edgeworth VS Simon) are REALLY good. Both are easily in my Top 5 confrontations in the series.

    •Minor Strength – this case brings back characters from previous cases, and really improves them for me – de Killer (sort of), Knightley, 'the president', Patricia, Dogen, Lang, Keyes (obviously) and Blaise all become much better as characters after IS-7 and SS-5 are fully resolved.

    •Minor Weakness – Beginning Part 2 goes on a bit too long.

    •Major Weakness – I wish Simon murdered the body double, and not killed him in self-defence. It would've been a fitting end to him as he 'lost to his hatred' and killing in self-defence is not technically a crime.

    Please remember, these are my opinions :)

    submitted by /u/9k4_endlesssummer
    [link] [comments]

    What are your ideas for Asinine Attorney skits?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 11:23 PM PDT

    Go wild.

    submitted by /u/galactar7
    [link] [comments]

    Case Discussion & Opinions -- Case 6-A: Phoenix Wright: Asinine Attorney

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Finally, the good stuff. Glad you could all be here for this one.

    Post your first-time reactions, opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. Is there really anything bad to be said about this masterwork?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Just a nice out of context image [Dual Destinies]

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    This puzzle single handedly ruined Rise From The Ashes for me

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    The best way to chill at airport (not like I don't know the story inside out already ��)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    I blame Spirit of Justice for this

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Kristoph dressed as Klavier! Based on a fic i read 2 years ago or so!!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    A question about Dahlia and Iris (SPOILERS FOR T&T)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Iris admits that she initially had a role in Dahlia's fake kidnapping, but at the last moment she got scared and didn't show up. I've always had this doubt: what would have been Iris' role in the kidnapping if she had shown up? I know this is never explained, but what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Victoria230401
    [link] [comments]

    This makes me feel nostalgic.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment