• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 22, 2019

    Ace Attorney Are the three students Juniper, Robin, and Hugh the personifications of Ethos, Pathos, and Logos? Their teacher is named after Aristotle, the philosopher that coined the terms.

    Ace Attorney Are the three students Juniper, Robin, and Hugh the personifications of Ethos, Pathos, and Logos? Their teacher is named after Aristotle, the philosopher that coined the terms.


    Are the three students Juniper, Robin, and Hugh the personifications of Ethos, Pathos, and Logos? Their teacher is named after Aristotle, the philosopher that coined the terms.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Smh tall talking about Narumayo and Barnum it’s or what ever y’all forgetting the REAL ship!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Too true

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    Phoenix after raiding area 51

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    awesome new format meme

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    My favourite ace attorney burger eating girl!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    Just completed AA6 and was compelled to make this.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    Phoenix for smash theory???

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    We are down to the last fighter in the first fighter pack, and I have noticed a pattern; might be nothing but if it is jdjfrjfjfjfh. Phoenix Wright first released on GameBoy on October 12, 2001. What else is coming out near October 12? Nintendo Live 2019 where and I quote, "five plans are planned for Smash Bros.SP." With the recent absence of Ace Attorney in the TGS, speculations have of release date for seven have changed. Why would Capcom not release new Ace Attorney News? Or a promise that seven is in development at least. Could it be they plan on releasing Phoenix alongside seven in the Nintendo Live Event? Now, yes I am aware I could be wrong, and I will be heartbroken in a month. I just thought I would hype people up for a very slight possibility. Keep hopes up Feenie is coming!!!...I think (gotta keep bluffing)

    submitted by /u/TheHeroOfWind
    [link] [comments]

    Monokuma and Phoenix Wright are in the SiIvaGunner King for Another Day Tournament!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    Why I now ship gumshoe with maya

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Gumshoe likes ramen. Maya likes ramen.

    NOW KITH

    submitted by /u/SauceofReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through DGS now. What a wild ride. (DGS cases 1 and 2 spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    It's been a long time, but I finally managed to get my hands on this game.

    I have... a lot of thoughts, but I'll condense the more important ones into here. It'll still be rambly, though, sorry, heh.

    (I have only played cases 1 and 2 so far, fyi. No spoilers for the rest of the cases, please.)

    Case 1:

    I thought the case itself was pretty standard/boring, but... the thing that stood out to me the most was the dynamic between Ryuunosuke and Asougi. I was not expecting Asougi to be... that nice (I personally think he is the nicest character in the series), and while I did go into this case knowing that they were very close friends, I can say that I legitimately was not expecting how close they seem. Like... Ace Attorney has a lot of friendships, but the bond between those two completely trumps every other by far, in my opinion. It was really touching to watch. Their banter was really fun, too. Ryuunosuke is my favorite protagonist now just because of his friendship with Asougi and his surprisingly great character development.

    In terms of the music in Case 1? I thought the musical direction was very interesting. The Objection theme only played once, in a scene that really mattered (I liked how Ryuu's personal theme played in the rest of the Objection-y moments), and the new suspense themes really added another layer of depth to the whole thing. Plus, that Telling the Truth theme! Wow! This game has a very, very different tone to the rest of the series, but I'm loving it. (Although, I can't say I'm fond of the cross-examination themes.) It's more Professor Layton-esque tone-wise than the actual Professor Layton crossover, too.

    Oh, and I do like Hosonaga, but I will have to play through the game more to learn more about him. He's a mystery to me.

    Case 2:

    See... I went into this game knowing Asougi was going to die, but I had no idea what was in store for me with this case.

    First of all, the music in this case was just... feels to the max. The prologue song was wonderful, and the Core theme playing right as Ryuu wakes up in handcuffs was just... aah, perfection. It fit the mood so perfectly. Not to mention the Deduction songs and, obviously, Nocturne, but I'll get to Nocturne later.

    Now. On to the details.

    Sherlock Holmes is great. He just oozes character. I love how he keeps popping up in every room that you wouldn't expect him to be in. The Great Deduction sequences were fantastic. I love the animation, the lighting, the music, the pacing... all of it.

    Susato... please stop throwing Ryuu, he doesn't deserve that.

    I loved being able to piece things together as the case went on, too. Rarely, if ever, happened to me with other cases in the series.

    But the biggest thing for me? It was the ending.

    I... honestly did not see that coming. I'm still trying to emotionally process it, to be honest. The simple fact that the whole incident happened just because of a few misunderstandings... god, that moment when Asougi mentioned that he had someone he needed to discuss things with was just... it kind of broke me. I knew what was going to happen and what was happening all at once, and getting to see through Asougi's eyes at the very end as Nocturne played for the first time was... I don't think I've ever been this devastated after an Ace Attorney case. I think it is the saddest case in the entire series so far.

    Overall, I am not disappointed by this game. It has a much darker/raw feel than I was expecting, but it is definitely not a letdown! The art + animation direction is wonderful, and the music is not consistently the best, but it's pretty good! Plus, I am always a sucker for good character development and focus in games.

    Giant wall of text rant over! I'd love to hear some of you guys' opinions if you have any.

    submitted by /u/ShadowMSC
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Some AA/DGS stuff along with a few other series.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 10:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm selling some of my extra AA/DGS charms/badges before I leave for Japan and dump them in second hand shops. Information about them can be found at the link provided. Please give it a look! If you can't message me on Tumblr, you can message me here.

    So far, both Blackquills and Athena have been sold off.

    submitted by /u/sdzgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Please help! Request URL too long on casemaker playtest!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    So I've been making my own case on ace attorney online and every time a select "playtest" this URL page comes up saying that my URL link is too long and I don't know how to fix it as it's really annoying, i can't make my case very long or else it will time out! Please help!

    submitted by /u/Rosmund100
    [link] [comments]

    I saw the new template. So I gave it a try

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    Defend (or say something nice) about a character you really hate/moderately dislike

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Alright. Here's that post I mentioned in the defend-least-favorite-case post because why not?

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76
    [link] [comments]

    In Oldbag's Dreams

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    Game 1 Case 5 completely broken

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    I am unable to disprove that Angel saw the defendant go to the phone. I used every single piece of evidence on the correct statement and nothing happens. Is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/furioushunter12
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Trilogy 3DS German Fantranslation

    Posted: 21 Sep 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    just wondering if there is a German Fanstranslation for the Game for the 3DS Version!

    submitted by /u/EruvinSumisu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment