• Breaking News

    Monday, May 9, 2022

    Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth

    Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth


    Miles Edgeworth

    Posted: 09 May 2022 04:35 AM PDT

    [AJ:AA] "Life has been full of surprises... for both of us."

    Posted: 09 May 2022 09:19 AM PDT

    Best Character in Every Case if I'm not allowed to repeat

    Posted: 09 May 2022 09:26 AM PDT

    Why not, my top 30 favorites. These are honestly so good for just realizing why these games are so good though just wow this was harder than I thought it would be

    Posted: 09 May 2022 07:36 AM PDT

    Fancy lawyers (@natsukinovart)

    Posted: 09 May 2022 09:49 AM PDT

    Should I get AAI?

    Posted: 09 May 2022 04:18 AM PDT

    So...my birthday's coming up. I've played every mainline game, and I own AA Chronicles, but should I get Investigations? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Justice4All175
    [link] [comments]

    So I just beat Chronicles and oh my was that amazing. But now I want to play more. I wanna play 5 and 6. I know can play on my phone and ds, but I was wondering if anyone else knows a better way to play them maybe on my computer or console? Figured I’d ask!

    Posted: 09 May 2022 08:24 AM PDT

    All suggestions welcomed!

    submitted by /u/Features1997
    [link] [comments]

    Luke Atmey Can't Win (Animatic)

    Posted: 09 May 2022 08:42 AM PDT

    What new twists would you love to see in a future game ?

    Posted: 08 May 2022 10:27 PM PDT

    I personally think it would be interesting if a lawyer/playable character turns out to be the culprit, I am thinking maybe a new lawyer that is introduced in the next game, then he/she gets involved in the final case, and they could potentially be the defendant of this case even (Wright/Apollo/Trucy defend them) and it turns out they are in fact guilty

    it would be interesting cuz normally we as fans blindly trust the playable characters, and I feel like there'd be a lot of ways to brilliantly foreshadow it during the inner thoughts for this character in earlier cases

    submitted by /u/nouratef
    [link] [comments]

    any one know where I can find a pursuit wanting to find the truth ring tone

    Posted: 09 May 2022 05:13 AM PDT

    I really like the song and want it to make my ring tone for when my boss calls

    submitted by /u/DarkDetectivex23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment