• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 26, 2022

    Ace Attorney I present… the crossover literally nobody asked for

    Ace Attorney I present… the crossover literally nobody asked for


    I present… the crossover literally nobody asked for

    Posted: 25 May 2022 12:39 PM PDT

    Trucy and Polly

    Posted: 25 May 2022 09:26 PM PDT

    edgeworth fanart... took me 3 years to complete.

    Posted: 25 May 2022 01:21 PM PDT

    Zvarri got a new cut

    Posted: 25 May 2022 02:35 PM PDT

    miles edgeworth ms paint fanart

    Posted: 25 May 2022 06:07 PM PDT

    should i play the orginal ace attorney games on my ds or the trilogy?

    Posted: 26 May 2022 01:40 AM PDT

    Phenonix Wright

    Posted: 25 May 2022 08:53 PM PDT

    Since I'm working on my own fancase/game, I'm using original music for it, and since I need a Pursuit theme, I tried remaking my old original Pursuit theme, Locked On. If things go the right way, this will most likely be the theme I use for my fancase.

    Posted: 25 May 2022 09:52 PM PDT

    Please stop misusing "objectivity" in discussions about the games

    Posted: 25 May 2022 12:18 PM PDT

    I hope I don't sound mean, it's just something that's been bothering me when I see it. (Except for whenever it's implied to be a joke of course)

    The moment someone falsely apply objectivity into discussions about the AA games, I feel immediately disengaged from the conversation. Statements like:

    "Yeah… I love that game. In fact: It's my favorite. But I'll admit that it's objectively one of the worst games in the series."

    "A game's pacing is subjective. Therefor, you cannot criticize an AA game for its pacing."

    "Other people really like this character, so the issue is you, and not the game."

    I think statements like these discourage nuanced expressions surrounding the games and effectively limit our understanding of them. The perceived quality of a game's creative writing, pacing, presentation, gameplay: They're all up to opinion. Why even think of "being objective" when that isn't possible here?

    My personal favorite thing about well written reviews or write ups is whenever the one doing the reviewing express their experience with the media in ways where I get a very good idea of how their experience was. What stood out, what resonated with them, what didn't, and why. Maybe they give a comparison between things' attributes to further illustrate a point. Or maybe they bring up ideas that I never thought about.

    This just can't be done when the expressions are limited to the point where I have no idea what you think. Incorrectly using "objective" and selectively using "subjective" really doesn't tell me anything. It is in fact not only possible to express your takes on something without ever having to resort yourself to this kind of rhetoric but I find it so much more preferable.

    Anyway, here's why my favorite game is objectively better than your favorite game:

    submitted by /u/EnglishJunkrat5
    [link] [comments]

    An Interesting Detail About Ema Skye's Badge - Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

    Posted: 25 May 2022 09:30 PM PDT

    ace Attorney investigations 2, I now realize why it wasn't released worldwide (spoiler warning)

    Posted: 26 May 2022 05:06 AM PDT

    So I played this game for 5 hours and dang is it a good game. I also realized why it wasn't released worldwide, so in the last case, Justine Courtney has a son who is 13, and she is 26, some simple subtraction later, she must have had him at the age of 13, because consent laws and stuff like that is different in Japan, they didn't release the game worldwide to avoid controversy,l... Probably, idk this is just speculation on my end.

    submitted by /u/RetroReMixer
    [link] [comments]

    Robin from Academy Turnabout

    Posted: 25 May 2022 04:26 PM PDT

    I gotta say, even though it was obvious from a mile away, I can't help but love the "he is actually a she" plot, the contract between her over the top acting and bubbly real personality is so delightful.

    That's all, just thought it was quite entertaining.

    submitted by /u/billdong2009
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if this is a stretch. But everytime i hear suspense soundtrack in aa i hear this theme.

    Posted: 25 May 2022 10:21 AM PDT

    I decided to update an old tier list of mine. Since I replayed some of the games and my opinion on the cases have changed :D

    Posted: 25 May 2022 06:15 PM PDT

    i lost my safe file right before i can finish rise from the ashes, help...

    Posted: 25 May 2022 12:40 PM PDT

    yeah...i was pissed off at this I don't want to play the whole game all over again, i probably know who is guilty here but idk how (that dude in orange suit) i looked for walkthroughs to watch but no luck can anyone summarizes the case for me?

    i was at the point where you can enter the orange guy's house...(or was it mansion? or office? I don't even remember...)

    it's right after Jake marshall prosecution i believe

    submitted by /u/samirIG9
    [link] [comments]

    8 Hours of playing Rise from the Ashes, also the video has spoilers

    Posted: 25 May 2022 08:42 PM PDT

    PWAA: LtD Episode 1-2 released!

    Posted: 25 May 2022 01:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment