• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 26, 2022

    Ace Attorney I finished Ace attorney 5th case.

    Ace Attorney I finished Ace attorney 5th case.


    I finished Ace attorney 5th case.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 01:10 PM PDT

    OMG what a case I didn't expect it to be that good. To be fair I didn't enjoy the first few cases (1-3) They felt very low budget which made sense but 5th case has so much fun stuff not just story wise but gameplay wise too. I'm curious why 5th case so different from other 4. Why was it so high budget I guess. Its my first time playing Ace attorney game.

    submitted by /u/Williace
    [link] [comments]

    ANYONE NOTICE THIS IN JFA?!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 02:20 PM PDT

    JFAEp2: Ini Miney, Mimi Miney JFA Ep3: Moe

    Creates the message Ini Miney Mimi Moe Was this done on purpose?!

    submitted by /u/Porg_Lime_Taco
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney series 20th anniversary concert tickets are up now, will be streaming worldwide on May 7th

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 02:05 PM PDT

    if you could explore/investigate one ace attorney location in real life, what would it be?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 02:32 PM PDT

    For me it would probably be the space center from dual destinies. From the futuristic look to the robots roaming around, it would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/mywiiu
    [link] [comments]

    I got my friend into AA by listing off pun names

    Posted: 26 Apr 2022 02:30 PM PDT

    It all started when I made some references to AA in my Japanese class, and later did a presentation about why 私は逆転裁判が大好き. He didn't showcase any interest outside of my interest in the series, but in another class, I told him there was a detective named "Dick Gumshoe" and he thought it was really funny. Today, I started showing him more characters like Penny Nichols, Jack Hammer, Dustin Prince, Bikini, Winston and Gaspen Payne, Ahlbi Ur'gaid, Deid Mann, Horace Knightley, Kyurio Korekuta, Iyesa Nosa, and his favorite, Herlock Sholmes. He said he would get the trilogy if it went on sale, but I decided to buy it for him on Steam, and he's planning on playing it soon.

    He also had another friend who was into AA who said he wanted to be the Phoenix to his Miles.

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment