• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 27, 2022

    Ace Attorney Hi! First post including me and a beautiful cosplay of Phoenix. When I asked him for the photo he thought I wanted help getting a not guilty verdict!! :)

    Ace Attorney Hi! First post including me and a beautiful cosplay of Phoenix. When I asked him for the photo he thought I wanted help getting a not guilty verdict!! :)


    Hi! First post including me and a beautiful cosplay of Phoenix. When I asked him for the photo he thought I wanted help getting a not guilty verdict!! :)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 08:42 AM PDT

    I Drew the Queen! <3 (10/10 Would Draw Again)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 09:57 AM PDT

    My quercus alba tree survived the winter and is now growing some more leaves

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:14 PM PDT

    Mia's last line

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 04:37 PM PDT

    I just finished playing 3-5 and I noticed something stranger. Mia's last line of dialogue in the whole series is "I'm sure we'll meet again...someday...Phoenix." But she never comes back, does she. So what's the purpose of the line? Is it an empty promise from Capcom or a reminder that Phoenix will die or something?

    submitted by /u/surge_aura
    [link] [comments]

    My Personal Tier List of The Cases (Now that I've finished the Main Series)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 12:53 PM PDT

    Question about Objection.lol custom GAA backgrounds

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 01:09 PM PDT

    So this is probably a dumb (and overly long) question, but I've been trying out making scenes in Ojection.lol lately and, being a big fan of the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, I wanted to make scenes using characters from those games specifically. I found a bunch of share codes for the different characters from the games, and a lot of them are very good. The only problem is, they each seem to come with their own "background". No matter what the scene looked like before, once I change the scene to a different GAA character, the background changes. Like, say, a witness version of Kazuma who is standing in the Japanese court antechamber, and then a witness Ryunosuke who is standing on the Japanese court witness stand.

    This is problematic since I thought it might be fun to try to make GAA fancases or scenes with multiple characters, but they'd need to occupy the same room together for that.

    I'm not sure why this happens, as when I "manage" these characters in my assets I don't see any default background even listed. But I'm assuming the fix for this is to change the background manually when you're actually editing the scene? The problem with that, though, is that I apparently don't have any custom backgrounds from GAA in my assets list (despite those backgrounds coming with the characters,) and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

    I've seen videos from other people who put these characters on consistent backgrounds. That makes me think that the custom GAA backgrounds must exist, but I'm just not having luck finding them.

    Does anyone here have any insight about this? Am I missing something obvious? Or am I just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/Time_Passers
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i listen Ace Attorney soundtracks in high quality?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 08:35 AM PDT

    I know that every soundtrack can be found on youtube but i would like to hear them in a bit higher quality, so is there any place to listen them or should i just start to buy those cd's which may be hard to find?

    submitted by /u/jolli04
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an update? (S3)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    Does anyone know if there will be season 3 of the Ace Attorney anime?

    I have searched on the internet but didnt get much wiser!😅

    It would be so cool to have Apollo Justice in an anime.

    submitted by /u/BlackDragon1909
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment