• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 30, 2022

    Ace Attorney Finally, after 96 hours I 100%ed the Ace Attorney Trilogy...

    Ace Attorney Finally, after 96 hours I 100%ed the Ace Attorney Trilogy...


    Finally, after 96 hours I 100%ed the Ace Attorney Trilogy...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 06:10 AM PDT

    At Klavier's concert.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 08:01 AM PDT

    roger retinz but i removed his beard

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 10:28 AM PDT

    Trucy in Wonderland

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 10:32 AM PDT

    I saw the post of someone doing this, so I had a friend who doesn't know a lot about the games create ships based on vibes they got.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:32 AM PDT

    Does bat ever wake up from his coma

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 06:28 AM PDT

    I just finished episode 3 jfa and im wondering if bat wakes up from his coma or hinted in future chapters or games or says he died or anything

    submitted by /u/Porg_Lime_Taco
    [link] [comments]

    Innocent witness Tier List based on how much I suspected them.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:56 PM PDT

    Culprit tier list based on how much I expected it (Main series and investigations only)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:02 AM PDT

    My Ace Attorney Ponies!! I enjoy them and enjoy making them very much. (Check links for a sources of the bases I've used)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 12:06 AM PDT

    Fancasts for an American-made Ace Attorney movie or TV series, but there's a catch

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 08:45 PM PDT

    See, usually, when I see people float ideas for casting actors in a movie or TV series based on the English localizations for Ace Attorney, they end up casting the adult characters with almost exclusively actors who are well into their 30s or even 40s, despite the fact that most of the major adult characters in the games are in their 20s at most in the majority of the games. Like, remember - Phoenix and Edgeworth are 24 in the first game, and still only 26 by the end of the original trilogy. It doesn't really fit to suggest Christian Bale, who is damn near fifty.

    So here's the catch - throw out some casting ideas, but try to actually get the actors' current ages as close to that of their characters as possible.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    "i'll make a ship tier list" "how original" "with TGAA characters!" "daring today, arent we?"

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:05 PM PDT

    3DS and AA digital only games

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 08:01 PM PDT

    as 3DS store gonna go down , im only short of these 2 games: Spirit of Justice and Dual Destinies

    when the service goes down, will i still be able to redownload the game again ? i only buy physical games, so 3DS has internal 4GB microsd card, is it enough for these 2 games?

    any news of these 2 games coming for switch atleast?

    submitted by /u/ma3oony
    [link] [comments]

    Defending clients?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2022 08:20 AM PDT

    I an playing ace attorney chronicles right now and I am at the boat on the way to Britain but I am wondering if you ever defend a client or anyone other than yourself because that is all it seems to be

    submitted by /u/LegoBasketball
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg? I THINK it’s supposed to be Stronghart but I can’t find anything about it. Although it wouldn’t surprise me since PLvsPW is basically TGAA’s Pilot episode

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:18 PM PDT

    What is the MASON System?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 12:39 PM PDT

    I finished playing Apollo Justice a few months ago and I still don't understand exactly what this system would be.

    submitted by /u/christianpf08
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DID I JUST NOW RANDOMLY REALIZE THAT LUKE ATMEYS NAME SOUNDS LIKE LOOK AT ME!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 10:11 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney fangame - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Turnabout Dimension

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 07:12 PM PDT

    Personal Question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 06:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I've played almost every AA game up to this point and I'm two games away from completing the full series, those being AAI2 and TGAA2. Specifically, I'm about halfway through I2-3 (according to strategy wiki) and the beginning of G2-4. Is there any order in which I should finish these games, because I have a hard time focusing on one or the other. If it helps, I played TGAA, then AAI.

    P.S. I have not played Turnabout Time Traveller, so if I should play that at any point, that would also be good to know.

    submitted by /u/Yoshiplay64
    [link] [comments]

    Dahlia Hawthorne (+wip)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 06:16 AM PDT

    Fan-made Cross Examination Theme by me

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 04:31 PM PDT

    Finally finished The great ace attorney duology

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 08:58 AM PDT

    Damn those game are good! And Damn did i missed shu takumi story telling. It just click so much better with me than 5 and 6. Kinda hope for a third opus now. Wasn't on board with the story mode option, but damned... I must that it is realy nice to not have to look on the internet when the dev logic doesn't quite make sense to you...

    That said is the DLC content worth playing? I must say i am kinda burn out of Ace attorney aftaer having done the ultimate Marathon, I will probably play something else right now, but should I do them one day?

    submitted by /u/N4rNar
    [link] [comments]

    Tier Ranking Every Ace Attorney Case (Except Layton Crossover) and then Ranking Every Ace Attorney Game Based on the Average Total Score of its Cases

    Posted: 29 Apr 2022 11:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment