• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 10, 2022

    Ace Attorney Ace Attorney Final Case Culprits ranked based on character and plot

    Ace Attorney Ace Attorney Final Case Culprits ranked based on character and plot


    Ace Attorney Final Case Culprits ranked based on character and plot

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 05:07 AM PDT

    I love you so much ace attorney with dark colors

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 08:51 AM PDT

    Started a blog about the history & culture of TGAA! Here's my first post: why studying abroad was such a big deal for Meiji Japan

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 09:09 AM PDT

    I ranked characters by their voices! includes regular objection/hold it/take that, anime, cutscenes, and pursuing in GAA. Also sorry if i missed any

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:36 AM PDT

    Worst case from a mystery standpoint?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 09:30 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about character writing or storytelling necessary but like what case when you boil it down to a mystery, had the worst logic, or most moments with the worst logic that doesn't add up

    submitted by /u/One_Employ_3604
    [link] [comments]

    A short analysis about a small thing in Investigations 2.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 07:18 AM PDT

    This feels like an outdated theory to share, and I don't know if somebody else have already shared it, but I wanted to talk about the intro of the last case of AAI2.

    Therefore, spolier warning for the final case of the Investigations 2.

    I really like how it starts non-chalantly by showing a random cow-monster roaring in front of a tower.

    Honestly when I first started and ended the final case, the intro was a confusing scene for me to digest. I was wondering why Yamazaki and his team started this one hell of a depressing case with such a weirdly comical tone. (This applies to the 3rd case too!)

    I was thinking about it for a while, then it hit me.

    Moozilla represents much more than a spoof on Tokusatsu genre of Japan. It is a metaphor for not only the SS-5 case itself, but also the connection between John Marsh and his father.

    First of all, Moozilla's popularity peaked 12 years ago, just when SS-5 case happened. Then the show got cancelled unexpectedly, similar to how the case's true detail has been buried by the culprits. The fans begged the production to continue making the sequel, while Shi-long Lang was seeking to redeem his family's name by solving the case. Moozilla, and SS-5 lied dormant over the years. Then, they rise tall in front of the grand tower, revealing all of their monstrous forms and truths. Starting with the death of the fake president, and some big footprints of a monster. With in mind of all these, the implication of the intro changes. It marks not only the end of the game, but the end of the lies covering up the SS-5 incident.

    My thought train then picked on another fact: that the real president, Di-jun Huang carried Moozilla doll. Huang possessing this doll ostentively suggests his likeness of the Moozilla series. He had this doll not only because he was a fan, but because it had the message from his lover and the news about his never-before-seen son. He carried it for the love of his family. And John Marsh, unknown to himself, carried this connection with his father by becoming a child actor who would perform in the revival series of the Moozilla's production itself.

    When I finished the final case, I initially thought John Marsh to be just an edge-sweet character who follows his mum so dearly. However, now I realise that he symbolise the invisible connection between a child and their parents. John Marsh and Justine Courtney contrast with so many other bad parental figures in this entire game! E.g. Dane Gustavia, Blaise Debeste, Manfred von Karma... Damn, so many bad parents in Ace Attorney universe...

    This kind of metaphoric writing made me love the final case more than before.

    Also writing this broke my heart again. My LORD why is the final case so sad, and so freaking GOOD!?

    submitted by /u/MF2X2699
    [link] [comments]

    The Great Ace Attorney Adventures case 1-2: My opinion feels abnormal but I have no idea.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 10:34 AM PDT

    I just started playing The Great Ace Attorney after having it for 3.5 months and never getting to it. I've finished the first two cases up to this point, and strangely, both of them felt patchy in some way. This has never happened to me with any Ace Attorney game before where the first two cases leave an uneven impression on me, but I want to know if anyone felt the same way.

    With case 1, I didn't think the plot was terrible and none of the contradictions were really stretching logic. There were times where I was thinking ahead of the game but I can't put the game at fault for that. What really bothered me—and I still can't believe I'm saying this—is that it felt like there was courtroom dragging. IN THE FIRST CASE! Every time it felt like the case would go to a satisfying conclusion, another freaking uno reverse card! It felt like it did that at least 7 times!

    And with case 2, the truth just seemed...underwhelming. For a case where they just killed off someone who was built up as a very important character, the motive seemed idle and the cause of death seemed ridiculous that this one time when someone fell to the ground, they coincidentally break the back of their neck, despite landing on the front. They also continue painting Pavlova as an innocent girl even after the truth comes out, which made finishing the case really unmotivating, and the idea that we can't deduce the whole crime earlier because the game doesn't allow you to see angles of a person or room is another thing that irks me a bit.

    I'm not giving up on the game yet because I'm sure it gets better, but to start off with two cases that both have some irritating flaw to them is disappointing. But I want to know if you thought the same thing or if my opinion is in another solar system to the general consensus.

    submitted by /u/2achar-E
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Poll [21b]: Which character from the trilogy has your least favourite breakdown?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 05:00 AM PDT

    corrupted save file? (chronicles)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 05:02 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, i need your help. Yesterday i wanted to play chronicles so i opened the game (i play on pc), but while the game was loading suddenly the loading screen froze and the game just stopped (no there was not an error message). so today i tried again as it maybe would have changes due to my pc just being weird but sadly the same result.

    could this be a corrupted save file? i have no idea what to do and even if this is a corrupted save file, is there any way to get my data back?

    if anyone of you had this same problem or just knows how i can fix it, any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/nielsaapje
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment