• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 24, 2021

    Ace Attorney The Ace Attorney character elimination contest has finished. In the end Gumshoe was the one to be declared Not Guilty, the winner of the tournament. More winners images and some tier lists with information about the placements!! with all series spoilers starting from the 15th image.

    Ace Attorney The Ace Attorney character elimination contest has finished. In the end Gumshoe was the one to be declared Not Guilty, the winner of the tournament. More winners images and some tier lists with information about the placements!! with all series spoilers starting from the 15th image.


    The Ace Attorney character elimination contest has finished. In the end Gumshoe was the one to be declared Not Guilty, the winner of the tournament. More winners images and some tier lists with information about the placements!! with all series spoilers starting from the 15th image.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Found this gem of official artwork

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Just for the occasion that Gumshoe wins, I prepared something small for celebration purposes! Thank you u/CommercialKey4144 for your efforts!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:10 AM PST

    this is how I play the game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:10 AM PST

    A 20th anniversary tribute art I didn't so happen to finish [OC]

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Turnabout Revisualization

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:09 PM PST

    DREW EDGEWORTH IN ENGLISH CLASS AND YEAH I'M PROUD

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:02 AM PST

    What do you think about Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Just out of curiosity

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ottman1299
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt at making an objection.lol custom objection. I found a random 12 year old arguement on a forum and decided to recreate it on objection.lol

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:45 AM PST

    PSA: 3DS Sale until 12/01!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:31 AM PST

    For anyone interested, all of the AA games are on sale in the US 3DS eshop from now until December 1st.

    Games and prices are:

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is $11.99

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney is $9.99

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney-Dual Destinies is $8.99

    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney- Spirit of Justice is $11.99

    There's no telling how much longer the 3DS eshop will have sales, so if you've been considering these, this might be one of your last chances. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/Intelligent_Local_38
    [link] [comments]

    Great Ace Attorney reminded me why I loved Ace Attorney.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I fell off Ace Attorney a long time ago, I want to say shortly after the release of PL vs PW. I started to feel burnt out from the series after I beat said game. I started to lose interest in the series and barely even gave SoJ a glance when it was announced and released. That was until I finally bought the Ace Attorney collection on Switch. I had actually intended to replay the original trilogy because in all honesty, I have never been interested in Great Ace Attorney, I found the era to be something i was completely dismissive of and the characters from a glance either seemed to be not as interesting as or carbon copies of the original cast of characters. I thought about it for a second and basically told myself "I already have an idea of what happens in the original series, why not just get this game over with before i revisit the originals" I think that was one of the best decisions I have possibly made. Chronicles was a blast from beginning to end, the characters, story and music reminded me of sitting in my room having a blast solving cases and finding contradictions. It really showed me that even in areas that don't interest me, Ace Attorney is capable of making me change my mind and make them some of the most engrossing stories i have ever experienced. After beating Chronicles I'm thinking about getting a 3DS again and replaying most of the franchise and finally getting around to Spirit of Justice.

    submitted by /u/guldenboy
    [link] [comments]

    Time to find out which is the best AA case of them all! Day one: PW:AA

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Its time to find out! We all choose the best case of each game and then have all of the winners fight at the end! Lets start with the orignal!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Boyiander
    [link] [comments]

    When was the franchise’s peak popularity (or is it at its peak right now)?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Is it at its peak popularity right now? Did it hit peak popularity a long time ago? I wish I could use raw sales numbers for each game across the years as a gauge, but complete numbers are notoriously hard to find, if at all. I think social media presence can be used as a gauge to an extent, but I feel like it might present a bit of a misleading image given that a lot of the franchise's history predated the era where social media became kinda universal

    Personally, it's felt to me like AA has gathered a lot more traction on YouTube in the past 2-3 years that's drawn in a ton of new fans and additional attention, but I've somehow also felt like the franchise has still been in a gradual decline in terms of popularity for a while, such that it remains decently well known but progressively less prominent. That seems a bit contradictory to me, but I've had that impression for a while for some reason. I feel like the fact that we haven't had a ton of new content for a long time hasn't helped too. Those are just my personal experiences though, I can't claim that they're super reliable

    submitted by /u/kuffyruff
    [link] [comments]

    Let's discuss my rating of every Ace Attorney case out of 10! (Excluding DLC and VS)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Victim ranking

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 10:19 PM PST

    In Your Opinion, Which Game Had The Best Ending?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Please put spoilers, for obvious reasons.

    I think my answer has to be a toss up between GAA2 or T&T. I know those are probably the most basic answers but those are probably my favorite. If I had to give it to 1, I would give it to T&T because it made more logical sense in the way that like no one was a hologram for no reason. Sure, Mia was possessed Pearl and a fucking exorcism happened, but those were earlier in case. Also Cornered started playing again and all the other stuff that made T&T's ending great as well, which I'm too lazy to describe rn.

    submitted by /u/ssbgoku69
    [link] [comments]

    When did you first become an AA fan?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Who was the better lawyer by the end of their trilogy/duology, Phoenix or Ryunosuke?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Who was better, our original defense attorney friend or his ancestor in the late 19th century?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zekrom8989
    [link] [comments]

    Since this sub hates lance amano so much........

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 03:05 PM PST

    what would you do to fix him?

    submitted by /u/Right_Perception_503
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler: Was Phoenix Wright still really the most legendary defense attorney?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Phoenix seems to be mentioned a lot through the higher points of the Trilogy and AJ: AA, Although I do see some people out there claim, from Ema Skye when she's older to Apollo Justice and even a big amount of attorneys that have heard of Wright & Co Law Offices, he seemed to be mentioned alot through AJ: AA 7 years after his disbarment, so we're there alot of reasons why Phoenix is still considered a legendary attorney even before he got his badge back?

    submitted by /u/VsBattleMan
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth Dot Art :)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Turnabout Surprise

    Posted: 23 Nov 2021 08:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment