• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Ace Attorney So I made everyone in the Trials and Tribulations key art into Godot...

    Ace Attorney So I made everyone in the Trials and Tribulations key art into Godot...


    So I made everyone in the Trials and Tribulations key art into Godot...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Unexpected AJ reference

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Phoenix, Athena, and Simon - First Meeting (art by @RLGStuffers)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Name a more iconic duo, Ill wait

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Hmmm (look at widget)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Inspired by u/AggressivelyMediocre6's excellent crime tier list, I drew this! (Image is silly but spoilered to be on the safe side, covers entire series)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Nick and Maya together

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Phoenix and Maya art by omen_hohoho

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Phoenix and Maya art by omen_hohoho

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I've finally finished the whole Phoenix Wright Trilogy

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    When I was 15 years old, and I'm now 22, I thought danganronpa was so cool and the best "detective-like" visual novel.

    I've always known this game, but never got to play it. Why? I don't know, ask destiny.

    A month ago I finally decided that I've known this franchise for so many years, but never got to play them, so I started it.

    Right now, at this precise moment, I've finished trials and tribulations, and I just want to say how wrong I was.

    In my opinion, this Phoenix Wright is way better than Danganronpa to me.

    I can't explain how moved I am right now, and I've been throughout the trilogy. I've cried several times, and teared up other several times.

    But just this final conclusion to the trilogy, tying up all the story together, + Armando's story, just broke me inside for real.

    I don't want to make out of this post a fight over what's the best game, just that I have a custom of expressing my emotions, in a written way, I do it in my phone usually, but I decided to post it here because I'm sure there will be people to share my feelings.

    I don't know, maybe this post is as useless a random rock in a mountain, but I just wanted to express how hard this trilogy has moved me.

    submitted by /u/useyourbrainplease1
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix and Ryu stickers ready! Now just waiting on Apollo's

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    [OC] A is for Athena and Apollo assisting an Ace Attorney

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I'm at case 3 of GAA2 and something just occurred to me. We are the audience on a Dora the Explorer episode, aren't we?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Or Blue's Clues.

    It's just dawned on me, because I reached a Great Deduction and after the obviously wrong solution Susato turned to the camera and went, in a nutshell, "Oh, this Mr. Sholmes is so silly! But you can help him! Can you find where the real clues are?"

    And then I started remembering other cases through the series where it's like "Mr. Wright, you say you see the Steel Samurai in this picture? Where? Where in this picture is the Steel Samurai?"

    And they are always in a pretty obvious place. And when we point it out they go "Amazing! How did you find that?!" and the Steel Samurai is front and center and impossible to miss.

    It's... it's the same thing, isn't it? We are the little kid going "it's over there! Behind you!" when Dora asks where the map is.

    I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm just kind of amazed this sort of silly thing manages to get my endorphin reward now as well as it did when I was seven.

    Gina no swiping

    Gina no swiping

    Gina no swiping

    submitted by /u/Tiger_Robocop
    [link] [comments]

    So this is my first time posting here. So,here is some art my sis made.If you like this,go follow her on Tumblr and Instagram @rb-gummybear

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Which witness would you want to see return in a future case?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    So I bought The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles after a friend recommended it and...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    HOLY CRAP ! The Music is sooo good ! I spent the last 5 minutes just vibing to the title screen theme of Adventures ! Anyways... Starting the game now , hopefully it'll be good

    submitted by /u/Pro_Gardevoir_Fucker
    [link] [comments]

    So I've finally been playing through Trials and Tribulations for the first time and one of Godot's animations if my favorite of the entire series so far

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Specifically, the one where Phoenix nails a witness's lies and Godot calmly orders and drinks a cup of coffee...and then spits it out in shock while the music kicks in

    It gets me every fucking time. What a blessing. He's hilarious in every way.

    submitted by /u/iamthatguy54
    [link] [comments]

    What if at the climax of 6-5

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Edgeworth straight up barges into the courtroom with the fucking CIA and declares an official coup and takeover of the country. Would be epic ngl.

    submitted by /u/Win090949
    [link] [comments]

    If any character could do any case knowing everything in advance, what would be the funniest ‘speedrun’?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Time travel, foresight, having the bullshit of herlock sholmes take your pick

    Let's ignore for now they'd want to prevent the murder from happening in the first place

    submitted by /u/InterestingComputer5
    [link] [comments]

    athena my beloved <3

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Finished The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, decided to finally do one big tier list of cases of my own.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Finally got my design of Karuma featuring the best bois tattooed today!���� I’m so happy with it!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    What is SO BAD about kidnapped turnabout??

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Like I can see if the reception was "meh" or just "kinda mediocre" (I personally liked it tho) but I see alot say its downright AWFUL, which I just don't understand

    submitted by /u/Heartfroggix
    [link] [comments]

    What would make sense for a hypothetical case chronologically between 2-1 and 2-3? (TGAA:R spoilers)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    >! Somewhat often I've seen the points of Gregson and Gina's relationship not being fleshed out enough, and Sithe barely being present before being indicted brought up, and I'd have to say I agree at least somewhat with both of them. Therefore, I spent a little bit of time coming up with a theoretical new '2-3', in which case Departed Soul would be 2-4, and 2-4+2-5 would be one big case like what SoJ did so to speak.

    It would be a couple of days before the Great Exhibition starts, and someone has stolen the funds being used to finish the Crystal Tower, as well as kill the guard assigned to the vault (which is the jury foreman from 1-3). Madame Tuspells would be arrested for it, although I'm not sure about the culprit, maybe one of the other past jurors and/or someone who was also in the area/had money troubles. Additionally, this could have basically all of the Tuspells Museum segment from the first day of Departed, with less detail about the Professor given, and the wax model not actually being found until 2-4/Departed Soul.

    As for major points to hit on, I was thinking these: introduce Gina as an inspector but not the dog, introduce Sithe but have very little, if anything at all, be suspicious about her(and wait until Departed to show Maria), have Holmes mention the Professor (but only that he's a serial killer that was around 10 years ago, maybe also that he killed nobles), and perhaps have Van Zieks talk a little bit about having picked up a disciple (possibly also comparing it to Holmes mentoring him to maybe foreshadow Holmes being much smarter than he acts earlier on, although I can definitely understand wanting to save that as a 2-5 twist). Also possibly something about Tuspells mentioning Gregson/somebody unknown trying to set her up because she knew the details of the Professor being shot/something along those lines that's less spoilery.

    It could be a one-day investigation and one-day trial like 1-4 and 1-5 were, and it would set up/save various things for Departed Soul. Just a little thought experiment to maybe make the game's pace more smooth, any other ideas what could be added/removed from this theoretical case? Alternatively, do you think Resolve would drag too much with this kind of case being included? !<

    submitted by /u/GrayPosenic
    [link] [comments]

    An Apollo I drew while on an airplane

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment