• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Ace Attorney This took to much time to be considered a shitpost

    Ace Attorney This took to much time to be considered a shitpost


    This took to much time to be considered a shitpost

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    can you give me my Badge back Godot?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    What A Wonderful Young Lady

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Did this drawing as stress relief

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    aai2 case 2 spoilers (I guess)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Pre-Canon Justicykes (Platonic bc she's 11)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Something that I colored in but decided not to shade because Idc

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I finally got the name pun. (AA2 Case 4 Spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Pax means peace in Latin. I literally only know this because I was singing in Latin in chorus.

    Celeste Inpax's name is literally Celeste In Peace.

    submitted by /u/TheArchestofArchers
    [link] [comments]

    Look how they massacred my boy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 6-A - Phoenix Wright: Asinine Attorney

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    If you haven't ever gone through the Asinine Attorney skits, here's Phoenix's in two parts. It only clocks in at 40-45 minutes, so it's a fairly easy watch.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What d'you think of Phoenix's non-canon Khura'in adventure?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Rating every Ace Attorney Villain: Apollo Justice

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Did anyone actually buy the Ace Attorney games for mobile?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Does "The Great Ace Attorney" series spoil things in the main games?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I kinda fell off the bandwagon back in the day after the subpar release of AA5 and the non-localization of AAI2, and I've been trying to get back into the games recently. Instead of playing through AA5 and AA6 before getting the Great Ace Attorney, I am thinking of just getting the Great Ace Attorney.

    I just want to know if the games spoil anything important in any of the other games, particularly 5 and 6, maybe AAI2?

    submitted by /u/Mavrickindigo
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney has a special place in my heart

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Just finished replaying this game for the second time. And I just wanna post how much I appreciate AJ. This game is the first game I ever finished and got me hooked this franchise to begin with. I seriously love the core cast of characters. Ema Skye, Klavier Gavin, Trucy Wright, Apollo Justice, and Hobo Nick. The music is just fantastic, it has a dark and eerie vibe to it that supports the tone of the game. I love every case in this game. Yes, even Turnabout Serenade I still love it.

    This game got me hooked in this amazing franchise to begin with. Yes, it does have flaws, even more with me playing every single AA game. But it didn't take away my love and respect for this game. This game, along with the AAI duology games and TGAA, is my favorite Ace Attorney game. I really love it, and I really appreciate that it introduced me to this amazing franchise

    submitted by /u/Ineedtobesilent123
    [link] [comments]

    If you need a quick AA fix before TGAAC, try the Tyrion Cuthbert demo out.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    It has a demo out, and it's not bad at all. Feels a bit like a mix of AA and AAI.

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1590230/Tyrion_Cuthbert_Attorney_of_the_Arcane/

    submitted by /u/Sword_of_Dusk
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the 3 day system

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through the first game, and I got to the trial with the Steel Samurai actors... And I got the judge to get the sleeping pills bottle tested for fingerprints. That, apparently, requires a break until the next day. What happens if I'd found evidence requiring a break to figure out on the third day? Do they just not accept it, do they extend it to a fourth day, what happens?

    submitted by /u/wildwolf42
    [link] [comments]

    [AA1-6, AAI1-2] Excluding accidental murders, blackmail murders, or any other murders where the culprit didn't want or intend to kill the victim, which victim do you think would be the most likely to forgive their killer?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    What if...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    The blue screwdriver from RftA is actually evidence from the case where Edgeworth prosecuted Sirhan Dogen?

    Miles says "So you still remember me?" It might have happened somewhere around 2013-2017.

    However, this could also be the same screwdriver April May had in her hotel room.

    submitted by /u/ElWiktorLBP78
    [link] [comments]

    An Angel

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Something about 2-2

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Now, we already know that Morgan cooperated with Mimi in order to frame Maya for the murder of Grey Turner. If that happened, Maya would be in jail, meaning she wouldn't be the master and Morgan wins, since Pearl becomes the Master, meaning that Morgan gets her revenge on Misty for not being the Master, and her bloodline as the main family. However, Mia hints, in the end of the case, that if Turner never had a gun and thus, Phoenix and Lotta never entered in the Chamber, Miney would come out of the chamber herself as a possessed Maya Fey. Proof:

    Mia: I think Mimi Miney had planned to open the door to the Chamber herself. And then, you and Lotta would have witnessed quite a scene; a "possessed" Maya Fey, who had just committed a murder.

    However, if the plan really worked according to Mia just said, why didn't Morgan realise that perhaps Maya could have gotten off the hook if the defense said the true culprit was actually the spirit that was channeled, and not necessarily Maya? . After all, considering that in the Kurain Channeling Technique it is not possible to control the spirit, the medium shouldn't be able to take responsibility for a spirit that had a murderous intent they weren't aware of. I know this question sounds silly, but it bugs me that Morgan or anyone would be called for questioning and anyone would say that was not Maya Fey, but rather, a possessed one. If the defense used this line of reasoning, Morgan's plan wouldn't work

    TL;DR: Why would Morgan's plan work in the first place if Mimi opened the chamber, considering that the defense could prove that the Channeling is real (Morgan wouldn't deny it after all), meaning Maya is not exactly the guilty party?

    submitted by /u/Visible-Damage1464
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing this game

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I am totally new to this series, took me 5 days to finish"Ace attorney phoenix wright" , started playing "justice for all" today,. I am really enjoying this series, no spoilers please

    Maya best girl<

    submitted by /u/kei-hiroyuki
    [link] [comments]

    DS Cases Tier List (Top three tiers are ordered)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Mind Brand animatic about our favorite demon creature

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    How can I play AAI2?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I keep hearing how amazing it is, but I don't know anything about how to get it and play the fan translation. Could I play it on my 3DS or my Switch?

    submitted by /u/ChipmunkSlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment