• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Ace Attorney My younger Von Karma attempt (yes, another one)

    Ace Attorney My younger Von Karma attempt (yes, another one)


    My younger Von Karma attempt (yes, another one)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    POV: you forgot that the part one even exists. (read it not like a manga this time, and btw if u didn't play to AJ don't watch the before last image, nobody likes clicking on spoiler post so just skip it).

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    How would you feel about a case where figuring out if someone used a ladder or a stepladder is important to find out who the culprit is?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    I just realised that the nerves on Bobby's Foolbright's angry sprite, make the Ace Attorney Logo

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    “I did it....... I did it!” (details in comments)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    I made an oc for an Ace Attorney case me and my friends are making! Dewey Decimal a famous author with an awfully short temper towards Wright

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Inspired Music. After finishing the 3rd episode of the second game I got inspired to make a song in dreams that would capture the same feeling of the game! Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Rating every Ace Attorney Villain- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Hey, remember this bitch?.... Yeah, me neither.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    (Not my work) some nice fan art I'd like to share

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Couldn't find it online anywhere so...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Yippie! Played all the Ace Attorney game I have in my inventory. So here's a tier list of both the games and cases.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 6-5 - Turnabout Revolution

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    I do not like Turnabout Revolution. I'm sure many of you do.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. Why?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the ace attorney chronicles on switch or on PS4?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    The switch is kind of a constant, only not having it for a while before going back to expand my library of games a bit. That said I am in the market to upgrading my PS4 to either the ps5 or even the new line of Xboxes. I'm still rather on the fence, however my main concern is missing out on a neat feature or anything, even if minute.

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Justice For All Case 2

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    So for justice of all the case ends with Mimi Miney having shot and killed Grey but why does the gun only have Greys and Mayas fingerprints? Also where did Maya get hurt or blood from?

    submitted by /u/-Tooner-
    [link] [comments]

    The trilogy is on sale for $27 should I get it?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I've never played them before but I heard they're really good but I don't really know what they're about

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheDaedricCourier
    [link] [comments]

    How would Apollo react?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Randomly started thinking about this today -- the latter games, especially AA5 and 6, made a point to separate Apollo from Phoenix personality-wise and make him more his own person, rather than AA4 in which he looked more like a Phoenix 2.0.

    That led me to wondering how this Apollo would handle things like the "My client, Matt Engarde, is..." dilemma, or having to accuse Godot of murder against everyone's will, or overcoming Gant's traps, or any of the more heavy situations Phoenix has gone through in his career.

    My first reaction was to downplay him, but you gotta remember this is the dude that toppled a whole fucking government with Facts And Logic (TM) minutes after finding out his father died

    submitted by /u/CompleteWingback
    [link] [comments]

    For the prosecutor in the next game, instead of creating a new one, they should just copy Vex Vulper from Contempt of Court beat for beat.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I’m on the fifth case in Duel Destinies and I’m realizing that it has a lot a similarities to DL-6.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    It starts as a pretty normal case except whoops one of the main characters of the game is on trial. You find out that this case is connected to a case from several years ago. After getting most of the main case sorted out, you have a retrial for the case from several years ago because today is the last day you can solve it. When the case first happened the one other person other than the child who was there was arrested but they're actually innocent. The person who was a child at the time thinks they might have done it but they don't really know AND I ONLY JUST REALIZED THAT BOTH THE CASES ARE ABOUT THE CHILD MURDERING THEIR PARENTS. WHAT. Tell me if I said something false or missed something else.

    submitted by /u/JohnGamerAnimates
    [link] [comments]

    Help in a objection.lol I am making

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I am doing an objection.lol videos, but I am having problems in putting the non guilty text at the end. How do I make it work?

    submitted by /u/Perry_lets
    [link] [comments]

    Best character theme?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    That has the character's name in its title?

    IMO:

    Jake Marshall (AA1)

    Godot (AA3)

    Dahlia Hawthorne (AA3)

    Klavier Gavin (AJ)

    Ema Skye (SOJ)

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna see Athena or Phoenix defend the sword

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    I've been getting really into the games and other fan content. I was inspired to make this.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Footage of the animated version of ace attorney for pachinko

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Idk if this is already posted here, but...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through the Phoenix Wright trilogy on switch, turn about samurai day 4, first testimony and cross exam. I notice in the testimony, Dee mentions that they found Hammer's body in studio one. However when doing the cross exam I noticed that you can't get to that part of the testimony. It stops with "Sal and I are T-bone steaks on the table in front of the trailer."

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment