• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Ace Attorney The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles SURVEY by Capcom, let them know how excited you are for this game/series!!

    Ace Attorney The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles SURVEY by Capcom, let them know how excited you are for this game/series!!


    The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles SURVEY by Capcom, let them know how excited you are for this game/series!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I refined my favorite AAI moment (Refined vs Original)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    The final boss

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    My cat keeps staring at his headband

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    loopless!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Finally ���� Happy July 27th everyone

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Happy release day! I drew our boy Ryunosuke in celebration.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    These Arts for the Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection are AWESOME!!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Twitter Moment in YouTube

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I’m playing the first chapter of TGAAC and Kazuma is already my favorite

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    This man is so cool! I love how his bandana blows all by itself, and how he karate chops the desk

    submitted by /u/No-Balance-2226
    [link] [comments]

    Now that The Great Ace Attorney 1 & 2 have OFFICIALLY been localized, do you think Investigations 2 will, too? Why or why not?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    [FANART] -OBJECTION!- I submit to the court my illustration to celebrate the release of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Ships Tier list

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    ema the sky

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Celebrating the launch of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles with a traditional English lunch!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Ryunosuke fan art

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    made this lil ema skye wallpaper bc i love her smm!!!! hope you like it ❤❤�� tell me if you use it!! ��

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Unofficial "I just beat 'Adventure of the Runaway Room' and I need a minute" thread

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    EDIT: This should be really really obvious, but Spoilers for the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles case "The Adventure of the Runaway Room." For some reason it won't let me add a text flair.

    EDIT2: Flair has been added, and my ability to add flairs myself has reappeared after mods flipped some wizard switch, thank you mods.

     

    That was superb, all the way through. From the initial meeting of the client right up until the "ending", with the feeling of dread leading up to the verdict, like watching a bus on a perfect collision course with certain doom, only to see "justice" take the form of a flaming wreck. I went into this journey wanting to help the funny Leprechaun Regis Philbin man and now I don't know what's real anymore. This is dangerously close to "Overall Score - 5 / 5" territory, but based on what I've been told and have deduced about the structure of Great Ace Attorney's story, I'll need to complete Great Ace Attorney - Resolve to give a complete verdict.

    Anyone else who needed a smoke after that one, have a seat and stay a while. Tell me what's on your mind.

    submitted by /u/Abencoa
    [link] [comments]

    Now that TGAAC is out, we might need Episode Discussions so everyone can speculate and talk.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Like TV and movie discussions here in Reddit. I feel like it's pretty fun and it might give us more insight for subtle secrets.

    submitted by /u/xheanorth
    [link] [comments]

    My mom just surprised me with this! I pre-ordered it but didn't think she'd have time to pick it up until later in the day. I hope everyone enjoys the game!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Quick Sketch in Celebration of TGAAC Release Day! [OC]

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    (justice for all) Without spoiling much, can someone tell me why :

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Phoenix hates edgey in justice for all case 3, is it because he suddently dissapeared without a trace and he thought he was dead? Im a bit confused, in the previous game phoenix thought of edgey as a role model, so why is he kinda rude to him when he came back

    submitted by /u/i_cant_take_a_joke_
    [link] [comments]

    The ideal world

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Chronicles released. It was successful, because of the success.

    They released Ace Attorney 7 which was also success.

    Then they released Ace Attorney 4/5/6 collection which brought more popularity to franchise even more

    Then immediately Phoenix Wright is in Smash. Ace Attorney fans are celebrating like hell. Wait, but there's more.

    Because of the popularity of Ace Attorney. THEY FINALLY LOCALIZED AAI2 with AAI as a bundle. AAI duology pack was successful and.the fans gone to ape celebrating.

    Because of both the success of AAI duology pack and Chronicles. They made both AAI3 starring Sebastian Debeste and Great Ace Attorney 3

    This is my ideal world of the future of Ace Attorney which it'll happen or not. God only knows

    submitted by /u/Ineedtobesilent123
    [link] [comments]

    Just got copy of TGACC! I’m so exited to play this

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Real attorney plays The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    After much waiting, picked up these two games. Which should I play first?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment