• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Ace Attorney This seems about right

    Ace Attorney This seems about right


    This seems about right

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    28 days left until TGAAC release!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Cody is Darth Vader now.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Haven't really made art because of school works but here's some drawing and random sketches I did awhile back :D

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Official Ace Attorney Trilogy Popularity Poll Results from Capcom

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    So, I've been going through old Japanese threads on AA during my my purposeful break from the AA community, and I stumbled upon something interesting.

    In 2005, after the release of the DS version of AA1 (as well as Rise from the Ash's), an official character popularity poll was conducted for the entire trilogy, and the results were...interesting.

    The results of the Top 20 go as such:

    1. Miles Edgeworth
    2. Phoenix Wright
    3. Godot
    4. Maya Fey
    5. Sister Iris
    6. Mia Fey
    7. Franziska von Karma
    8. Dick Gumshoe
    9. Pearl Fey
    10. Wendy Oldbag
    11. Adrian Andrews
    12. Luke Atmey
    13. Diego Armando
    14. Ema Skye
    15. Larry Butz
    16. Viola Cardervini
    17. The Judge
    18. Jake Marshall
    19. Damon Gant
    20. Manfred von Karma

    Any results which surprise you?

    submitted by /u/RainSpectreX
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth on hors???? (OC)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I just love Ace Attorney

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I played the first ace attorney, now I started Justice for All, and I just love it. I hope they will remaster also the other titles for the switch. P.s. I pre ordered the collection, I can't wait for it to come out 🤩🤩🤩

    submitted by /u/Corkyjett
    [link] [comments]

    HD "Got It!" Bubble (for free use) (not an export, a re-creation)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    i wanna thank Ace Attorney. how much it helped me through this hellhole.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    now you're probably thinking, why are you doing this? cause i can. i want to thank Ace Attorney because it helped me a lot from 2020 to 2021.

    i'll talk about my past with the series, history, and how much it helped me in present.

    i first found ace attorney in 2015 through Press Buttons 'N Talk, they're a lets play channel. and i saw the video and thought, sure, lets watch this... and i was hooked in for a couple of months, then lost interest.

    you probably thought what the fuck? you just said that-- shhhhhh.... hush.....

    well, this is when i came back to the fandom, it was 2019 one of my friends was acting like Edgeworth and it seemed familiar to me and i pointed it out that he reminded me of Edgeworth and he was like yeah how'd ya know? and i told him about it and we just talked about AA, and when i came home i kinda forgot about it.

    then pandemic happened, and i was getting bored of the fandom i was in so i left, then i remembered Ace Attorney, and i watched the anime cause i was bored. i only watched the first game part tho...

    i loved it! so i went back to PBNT and found out their AA letsplay again! i accidentally watched T&T first and i was confused at the second case so my sibling told me to finish JFA and i did, then continued watching T&T.

    then we played AA4 and i met Ema. i was like huh, she looks kind of familiar but shrugged it off, then after we played AA4 we played AAI2 my sibling told me about some of the characters and stuff and let me tell you, when i saw Franziska i was like WOOOO FRANZISKA!!!! but... when Ema showed up? my heart was beating like a damn drum. i was having a gay panic attack. cause of Ema... and i was so fucking confused why i was feeling that way... then i shrugged it off. (don't do this.)

    after that we played AAI2 i watched AAI and RTFA.. i watched RTFA last and every time i'm about to sleep i kept seeing a picture of Lana and Ema hugging each other. i regret watching it last. i loved it so much, i was about to re-re-watch the whole trilogy again. then after sometime in the fandom i was watching some animatics and loved them all!

    then i kinda realized that Kay and Ema would be kinda cute relationship... and i fell in love with it. after pretty much massacring AO3 of Faraskye content i heard about the stage play. and i watched it. and i was at the part when they needed a forensic scientist i was like wait what-- then Ema Skye showed up.

    my heart went fucking crazy. i was so excited i accidentally hurt my foot from moving my legs a lot... and the part at the shrine? went crazy. the part with Kay being taken away and Ema calling out her name? went crazy. them jumping together at the end? went. crazy. did i watch it at least two times? yes, i did. what of it?

    then i watched DD and DGS. i'm still trying to finish SOJ. then something hit me.

    do i like girls? i was legit panicking. i was questioning myself. then another question hit me. do i want to be a boy? i kept on questioning myself a lot.

    and three months ago i kinda have an answer to that question. i think.. i do. i think i like both men and women. but i think i like women more than men. i'm still questioning my gender, but i think i'm non-binary, i don't know yet... but i think i'm almost there. i know i am.

    if my friend, Hans, is reading this which is probably zero, thank you for acting like Edgeworth at school. it helped me find out something new about myself and finding this fandom. :)

    submitted by /u/da_science_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Which side/minor characters should be brought back?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Are there side characters that you would like to be back? Maybe not as important characters to AA7, but a cameo or a defendant/witness role.

    Gumshoe, Franziska, Klavier, etc these characters are highly requested and appeared in multiple games and were major characters, so let's leave them out of thos conversation, and stick to minor characters. Especially since the original trilogy charcters for example, Gumshoe and Franziksa have been clamored by fans to be brough back in the AJ trilogy and yet we got… Larry and Dr. Hotti.

    My wish list:

    • Adrian Andrews

    • Will Powers

    • Acro

    • Viola Cadaverini

    • Olga Orly

    • Jake Marshall

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting breakdown of the first game and what makes it so fun to play which I found myself agreeing to a huge extent.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    who is currently, the best defense attorney and prosecutor in terms of skill

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    WAIFU TOURNAMENT ROUND #8 (While Redditors choose which version of Juniper will appear)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 6-2 - The Magical Turnabout

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    This discussion hardly needs to be held. Magical is fantastic.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. Why do you agree this is the best case in this game?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Culprit theme song tierlist (of the games I've played at least)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey I made this Ambient Guitar/Synth cover of the "Turnabout Sisters' Theme"!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Decomposing what I like in the Ace Attorney series

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Decomposing what I like in the Ace Attorney series

    Hi! I'm Satya and I'm an indie creator. I'm currently designing an ace attorney fan project and planning on releasing it for free on itch.io. The first step to create the fan-made game was for me to decompose what I felt like was the "essence" of the series, what keywords would come as soon as I think of these games.

    Of course, those words come with memories of the games, music or even characters. But while decomposing, I try to use common words so that while creating a fan-made game, those are my guidelines. So here are the three words I have found:

    a) Logic

    I could have chosen evidence, deduction, or investigation. All the investigation side, both narrative and mechanic, is linked to what I consider "logic".

    So, when designing a new game, logic or connecting information to get to the truth should be important.

    b) Humor

    I could have chosen silliness or puns. When playing those game, even if the tone can be serious (and even dark sometimes), there are always simple moments, funny times, or comic reliefs.

    They felt important and they really set the narrative when alternating between serious moments and comic one. So, when designing, the game should have this same usage of comic without being a parody.

    c) Supernatural

    I could have chosen powers, the abilities of Apollo or technology of Athena. The fact that there are some fantastic elements makes the ambiance and the lore interesting and I felt like the Ace Attorney series stand out with it. They make the cases more complicated but it also offer the scenario a lot of possibilities (sometimes, a bit too much?).

    So, of course, when designing a fan-made game, it would take place in a similar world but with fantastical elements.

    Conclusion

    Those three keywords, or guidelines, have been central to how I approached creating the game. Those words also constitute the Attributes of any characters so that, when players chose a character, they know the kind of character it is.

    So, what about you? Would you choose the same words? If you wish to check out this free, collaborative project, the link is the description, and you can participate too :D

    https://the-gates-of-truth.itch.io/aa-in-dev

    https://preview.redd.it/apickm2fg9871.png?width=956&format=png&auto=webp&s=8704d6a34f6e9804a65bfe3131fdca05b0456cbe

    submitted by /u/TheGatesofTruth
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to watch the Ace Attorney anime on Crunchyroll with the subtitles that use the Japanese names?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    So, since Crunchyroll's Beta update, the subtitles on the Ace Attorney anime use the English names by default. Recently, Crunchyroll forced all of it's users in the US into Beta mode. Is there a way to set it to the JP names, because I don't know how to in Beta mode.

    submitted by /u/nara-_-shikamaru
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment