• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Ace Attorney Now i finally drew the three of them

    Ace Attorney Now i finally drew the three of them


    Now i finally drew the three of them

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    A group trip to the art store (credit to @Terra_grams on Twitter)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    water park

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Demo of Attorney of the Arcane is now available on Steam!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Unimplemented Edgeworth design

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I’m playing through AJ, and I have NO idea why people hate it.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I'm playing the iOS port of Apollo Justice on my iPad and so far it's AWESOME. I have absolutely no idea why people hate it. So far I'm on the first trial day of Turnabout Corner and I'm loving it. The characters are super cool, especially the new prosecutor Klavier and the new, chill Phoenix. The graphics are top notch too, maybe even better than the trilogy on switch. And my iPad is big, so it's especially luxurious to play on such a big screen. There are no bugs, glitches or anything, and I have zero regrets in buying the main story pack for 15$. In case anyone here is on the fence about buying Apollo justice for iOS, do it. It's worth it.

    submitted by /u/quercus_alba666
    [link] [comments]

    Sad and Depressed Apollo

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I support this as the plot to AA7. (From end credits to AAI)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    the new dante mii swordfighter in smash reminds me of a certain prosecutor…

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    My favorite fighting game.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Which is the best game?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Justice for young Edgeworth

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    The other day I played case 3-4, and one highlight of Turnabout Beginnings is our genius prosecutor. Now, many say that his personality is different compared how he's characterised in I-4, that he was somehow morally whitewashed in Investigations. While I see the point, I would like to argue that the differences between the games aren't that big.

    From an ingame point of view, Terry Fawles just appears to be the most logical culprit. Imagine, a convict on death row, escaping and killing the police officer who put him in jail! The process couldn't be clearer. Edgeworth, who hates criminals, is right when he points out the absurdity of Dahlia masterminding the whole affair. A teenager planning his own kidnapping and killing her only sister? Highly unlikely.

    Does he withhold information? Yes, but I got the feeling that he really believed that the accused is guilty. Technically speaking, he doesn't forge evidence and he respects the judge and the court. He's smug and condescending to Mia, but I think the English version heightens his rudeness (I played in French).

    He tries to take a shortcut, which is wrong, the real criminal escaped him. But he had good intentions, notwithstanding his questionable methods. Compared to the cynical demon prosecutor in 1-2, who persecuted Maya, I would argue that he was closer to the Miles from I-4.

    submitted by /u/F1aceattorney
    [link] [comments]

    You can only chose 5 returning characters for AA7

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Which 5 do you pick?

    I'd chose: -Phoenix Wright (not a main character, role/relevance similar to AJ)

    -Franziska von Karma (main prosecutor, older)

    -Adrian Andrews (defendant in a case, married to Franziksa. Now, obviously Franziska wouldn't prosecute a case with her as the defendant, so maybe she's the defendant in the tutorial case, and at the end of the episode it's when Frnziska is re-inteoduced)

    -Klavier Gavin

    -Ema Skye (not the main detective, but helps you with forensics stuff in several cases)

    submitted by /u/Battleborn27
    [link] [comments]

    Recently finished Trials and Tribulations and absolutely fell in love with Godot. My favorite Ace Attorney character and one of my favorite characters in general. So I decided to do a wallpaper with my favorite quote of him. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    AA Pursuit Theme Tier List (ordered within tiers)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    What would you sentence...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    ...Calisto Yew to? (sorry for my English)

    submitted by /u/ElWiktorLBP78
    [link] [comments]

    Banged this out in ten minutes, played with the similarity in sprites Gregory and Miles share. I have more stuff on the best father-and-son duo, though that will take more time. Please pretend the coat hanging on the wall is a second one Miles had, I couldn't find a better background. Thanks.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I think that Hat Kid and Pearl Fey would be best friends, so I draw them standing in a cool epic pose :^)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Since Dante, Shantae and Lloyd are all Mii Costumes in Smash

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    The hope is still alive guys, we'll get him in DLC 11

    submitted by /u/epicmemes69420
    [link] [comments]

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 6-1 - The Foreign Turnabout

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    This thread only accessible after thirty-to-forty minutes of exposition.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. What's your take on the first case in Spirit of Justice?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Shi-na practice drawing [aai spoilers]

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    AAI might be one of my favorite Ace Attorney games

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I don't know why I replay this. I don't know why I keep replaying this game, even though it's the Least Good, I still fucking love it. To the point I'm simultaneously playing both the mobile version and the DS rom version. Mobile version is on AAI-4 and the DS rom version on AAI-2. I seriously don't know why I'm obsessed with this game. AAI2 is much better with every shape and form, so I don't why I keep replaying this game. Maybe because of Alba. Worshiped him to hard, y'know?

    submitted by /u/Ineedtobesilent123
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on age-old topic "Is Godot sexist?"

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS POST IS JUST MY OPINION, AND I DO NOT INTEND TO PRESENT EVERYTHING I SAY AS AN ULTIMATE FACT.

    I honestly think that Godot isn't sexist, because of my TaT experience. Diego is what I would call "all-equal asshole". In the whole game, he acts asshole to everyone, not minding their age, race, gender, orientation, hair colour, occupation, social security, finances and etc. Nothing stands in his way and nothing can stop him....well, Mia can, but still.

    I honestly find accusations like "He acts patronizing to Mia!" and "He thinks that women aren't able to protect themselves!" kinda farfetched. Like, let's just imagine Mia as male, and let's imagine Godot as homosexual. In my point of view, in that scenario, Godot would still act the same to Fey, because of his character. He would still call Mia "kitten" and would blame Phoenix for Fey's death. Just my view of the situation.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment