• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Ace Attorney No trial. Just coffee.

    Ace Attorney No trial. Just coffee.


    No trial. Just coffee.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    A few years ago three of us cosplayed the young trio

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Thought the pink paint was blood. Played too much Danganronpa.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    The best thing I've ever made

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    best girl

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    r/AceAttorney just hit seventy-five thousand subscribers!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Seven months since our community hit the 60,000 mark, and here we are at 75,000! It's been great to watch this place expand with time, so let's hope that momentum keeps up with the impending release of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles!

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    The John Garrideb cut.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    50 days left gamers

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    The 1000$ question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Edgeworth's objection face evolved (T&T and AAI2)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I bought these in honor of Gumshoe

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I tried drawing Athena Cykes!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Franziska on 2-4

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Updated the Translation on The Trilogy Meta

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Case Discussion Thread - Case 4-4 - Turnabout Succession

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    This thread developed by ESG Studio.

    Post your first-time reactions and any opinions, complaints, and general thoughts here. How do you feel about the finale to Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Preferred nickname for Pearl Fey

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    What's your choice of the name when adressing the youngest of Feys?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GRona57
    [link] [comments]

    objection.lol question

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    does anyone know how to put two people next to each other ?

    submitted by /u/Nethio
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on the trilogy!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    So I've finally completed the ace attorney trilogy!

    It was amazing! I do have some thoughts about them like favourite characters etc which I'll explain now, just a warning, SPOILERS!

    My favourite game in the trilogy is Trials and Tribulations, I like how the story carries throughout and seeing how Mia and Phoenix met. I also liked seeing the recurring villain Dahlia. This game hit me the most emotionally too.

    Overall, my favourite character is Edgeworth. I feel like he's such a well written character and I really like his story and how his relationship with Phoenix changes. I liked learning his backstory in turnabout goodbyes and the truth of the forged evidence in rise from the ashes.

    My favourite case is bridge to the turnabout, absolutely everything about it was a masterpiece. I was hooked and it got me emotionally too. I also liked seeing Phoenix, Edgeworth and Franziska work together.

    My favourite defendant was actually Matt Engarde. I think he was written brilliantly. I didn't see the twist coming and I think it was executed really well. Out of all the cases this one made me think the most, we're defending a guilty client. I enjoyed seeing how it made Phoenix question what it really meant to be a defence attorney.

    My favourite 'villain' is Dahlia. I think her character was written really well and she also has the best breakdown. She was so hellbent on revenge and to see that take over her character was sad but interesting to watch. She had me fooled for a while in the first case. Seeing how she was related to the fey family just made that last story even more heartbreaking.

    My favourite prosecutor is Edgeworth, he always has an answer to everything but eventually learns to work with Phoenix to find the truth.

    As much as the last game is my favourite, I think the first game had the best music and structure to the games (3 investigation days, 3 trial days) at times it felt bit rushed when the games for shorter but I also feel it would have dragged on in some cases.

    So that's my thoughts! Feel free to interact and share your own!

    submitted by /u/Emmy_C484
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney could have been the best game in the series.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Now, don't get me wrong, I still really love this game, and 4-4 is my favorite case, but it really seems almost like there was a setup for one of the most realistic and compelling storylines of all of the series that just... wasn't utilized at all. The existence of an organized crime family in the Kitakis, combined with Kristoph Gavin's usage of Atroquinine, and the smuggling operation in 4-3 with the Borginian Cocoon that can be made into a deadly poison all feels too perfect a setup to be an accident. The Kitakis could have been buyers of the cocoon that Dr. Meraktis would use to increase his profile, with Alita getting tangled up with the Kitakis as a plant by Meraktis to try and sell either the cure or the poison derived fron the cocoon. Atroquinine could be the poison that gets made from the cocoon, and I imagine that Drew Misham would have come into regular contact with the Kitaki family or other organized crime syndicates considering his work, and Kristoph Gavin's ability to acquire atroquinine was never thoroughly explained. I've only just considered this recently, so I don't have an exact picture of what a better story arc would have looked like, but there really was so much missed potential with connecting the cases like that, or adding a new one somewhere in there, and really knocking it out of the park and cementing Apollo as a much better and well-developed character than he currently is within the series. Still a really fun game, and one I enjoy a lot, but I feel like it definitely falls short of what it could have been.

    submitted by /u/Red_Vienna
    [link] [comments]

    Was tinkering around with a Quote Generator and found this:

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Here is my second drawing of Phoenix Wright but this time with Eminem’s album Relapse

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I dreamt of AA7(a.k.a Ace Attorney: Obedient Serendipity)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    For some reason, after a night out drinking with my friends, my mind decided that it would be a good idea to dream of the next Ace Attorney game. Here are the results of my half=sober and tired thoughts.

    The whole thing was structured like an anime, not a game, and it was completely in Japanese with all of the English names except for Trucy. Why her? Because the basic premise is that one day at the Wright Anything Agency there arrives a girl that looks exactly as Trucy, a near body double. Her primary colors are red instead of blue with a more casual way of dressing, she's also a magician, and is named Inuki, instead of Minuki like Trucy in Japanese(her last name might have been Gramarye, I can't remember).

    Phoenix, Athena and Trucy are obviosuly weirded out by the whole ordeal, but don't have time to question this coincidence as Inuki has a case for them where her close friend No Name Given has been arrested for murder. He's like a version of Apollo, also a lawyer, only his primary colors are green and he's much more nervous. In my half awake state, my mind filled in the rest by having the agency No Name Given worked for be headed by a veteran defense attorney that is in the middle of another trial, so he can't defend his subordinate. The game's prosecutor would be a dark, unknown and quirky sleuth that nobody really knows much about, but he's effective in all the cases he gets, using unorthodox methods y interfering in the investigation himself and usually hiding evidence from the police themselves. He's been investigating the one or two members of the faux Wright Anything Agency, which how he fits in the whole picture. At some point, I think Athena and Phoenix try to hide Inuki from the police at a warehouse or something.

    My dream was so vivid I even came up with a good name for the game, following the types of names given to the rest of the games in the series. As genius as it was, I quickly forgot it after waking up, leaving only the initials OS in my memory, so let's call the game Obedient Serendipity. I remember looking the game up online and saw that there was a particular focus on Athena. For some reason, immediately as the game was announced it was delayed from its originally announced release date lol.

    So are the random disconnected thoughts while I sleep and think of Ace Attorney. If thus is a vision from the gods on the new upcoming game, let's at least hope it's handled better than what my half sober mind can come up with.

    submitted by /u/noliteratelord
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact about Detective Badd.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    He didn't go to prison in AAI, the GK2 Credits prove it.

    He never deserved any sentence, since he was only chasing the smuggling ring.

    submitted by /u/ElWiktorLBP78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment