• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Ace Attorney If Detective Gumshoe weren't a forgotten character:

    Ace Attorney If Detective Gumshoe weren't a forgotten character:


    If Detective Gumshoe weren't a forgotten character:

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    In Spirit of Justice, Apollo and Athena decided to give their chords of steel a little stretch. What is one thing you want them to shout out loud?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Older Sebastian Debeste requested by u/ElWiktorLBP78

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    franziska adopts a cat

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I made the Tosaka Trio on MegaMan styled sprites, I honestly like this characters a a lot.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Been and still playing AAI and loved it so I drew Shi Long Lang

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Maya and Ema - Pinky Pals

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    shut up trite (ms paint moment)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Manfred von Karma

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Caption this doodle that I made

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    A Question Regarding a Development Fact (3-4 Spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I recently came across this 2014 interview from Shu Takumi

    https://web.archive.org/web/20141008002614/http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/58163/features/interview-shu-takumi-on-the-phoenix-wright-trilogy/?page=4

    ONM: Trials And Tribulations explored some bleak territory. I think the in-court death of Terry Fawles is really powerful; did you ever worry about darkness clashing with comedic elements?

    ST: I try my best to balance the comedic and serious elements in the stories. The concept for Terry Fawles's tale was born when I decided I wanted to have a case featuring Mia Fey and Miles Edgeworth facing off in court back when Edgeworth was a rookie prosecutor. I liked this concept, but there was a big problem: both Mia and Edgeworth had already been established as having never lost a case, so how could I write a past case that neither one of them could win or lose? The solution to this problem was what you saw happen to Terry Fawles.

    I don't recall it ever being said in the first two games Mia was undefeated. Did I miss a line of dialogue or did Takumi misremember things? I feel what we got was better than Edgeworth just winning the trial but I feel the reason behind the decision is inaccurate

    submitted by /u/Skibot99
    [link] [comments]

    Edgeworth and Phoenix fanart by me ^^

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    My attempt at drawing Nick!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    How did you get into the series?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I kept seeing the trilogy on sale for the switch and decided to watch some videos about it. I didn't know anything other than it was something about court, and I just went to YouTube and watched The first Turnabout. I really liked it, so I watched Turnabout Sisters as well. But, I thought at the time that there were only trials, no investigating. So when suddenly a new guy (Redd White) just pops outta nowhere and accuses the main character, I was really confused. But turns out I was just watching the trials. But I bought the game anyway, and then had the best 100 hours of my life with it.

    submitted by /u/MannyCoachen
    [link] [comments]

    I believe in rockstar prosecutor supremacy.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    wake up guys we just got a shoutout

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Godot Blend #2016- "Sometimes your oldest artwork may taste the most bitter today."

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    uncle ray is the coolest

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Is The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles safe to play after the trilogy? I know the answer is probably yes, but I wanted to confirm for myself if there are any spoilers for the other games.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Real-life Hazakura Temple?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I saw in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWzLzz1Nqao) that both the circus from turnabout big top and the snowy mountain retreat from Bride to Turnabout were based on real locations that the team visited!

    I was wondering if any of you knew what mountain retreat was the inspiration for the Hazakura Temple? Or even any guesses on what region it was based in?

    submitted by /u/mordicuz
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on the Blue Badger

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    What do you think about the Blue Badger?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/zZach_Attack
    [link] [comments]

    Canonity of different AA ships

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Sorry for posting this again, but i made a fixed version of Franziska Von Karma, slightly changing her facial alignments and eyes size. Now she should be more pretty :)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Finished my blue badger plush on the last day of class! Still have to but the yellow on but here he is!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I played some more soundtrack on the piano

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment