• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [42]: Who is your favourite accomplice from the trilogy?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [42]: Who is your favourite accomplice from the trilogy?


    Weekly Poll [42]: Who is your favourite accomplice from the trilogy?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney but it's the anime

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    a small redraw that I did, I could not edit it well because I did it from the phone but I hope you like it.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Phoenix couldn't find enough evidence to conviction Galactus so Earth dies

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Objection.lol: Phoenix is a hipster.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I saw a MvC image and found a pogging Phoenix rock. Enjoy this cursed image.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Community warning - Discord advertisement bots

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Today there's been a small spike in bots using inactive Reddit accounts to spam advertisements for Discord servers here on r/AceAttorney. For your own benefit, please avoid clicking the server links they post and be sure to report their comments whenever you see them, so I can continue removing them as quickly as possible.

    Thanks in advance to everyone.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    The defense rests

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    LEAST Favorite Cross Examination Theme

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    As the title says, whats your least favorite cross examination theme? Had to group together the Investigations games and DD and SOJ so comment which specifically. TGAA is excluded because I haven't played it yet and haven't gotten to experience the music in game. For the record my least favorite are DD's and SOJ's.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ThatOneRandomGuy101
    [link] [comments]

    Which do you have more emotional attachment to?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    Feel free to explain in the comments if you'd like.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AnonymousWaddleDee
    [link] [comments]

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I WANT TO PLAY THE ORIGINAL AA TRILOGY FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN!!!

    Seriously, there is nothing that I will regret more as a hardcore puzzle fanatic than using walkthroughs to get through the original trilogy. I got through the DS games just fine without them, and I'll probably try to do the same with the Great Ace Attorney collection when they release on Steam. But HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

    Does anyone know of any games (preferably ds but other platforms are fine too) that are similar in gameplay and quality to the original AA trilogy games? I've already played Hotel Dusk and the Professor Layton series, and I'm planning to play 999 and Ghost Trick at some point, but those are all very different genres and I'm worried they won't give me the same "Ah ha!" rush that the DS games had and the original trilogy was supposed to have if I didn't pull up a walkthrough every time I didn't know what I was supposed to do and just figured it out myself like a normal person AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

    Please help

    submitted by /u/GodDammitWill
    [link] [comments]

    Oh boy Apollo must love this video by now :) (spoilers ig?)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Would jumping form the trilogy to The Great Ace Attorney spoil any of the games in between?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    If this has already been asked, feel free to link me to older answers and I can delete this. I have only played the first three Ace Attorney games so far. The setting and concept of The Great Ace Attorney is really cool and I would like to jump straight to it. However, if the game spoils anything or benefits from knowledge of the other Ace Attorney games, I would be ok playing them first. Does the Great Ace Attorney assume knowledge of or reference other games in the series?

    submitted by /u/UUtch
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help To Find An Old Video

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I just need a little bit of help, please.

    I and a friend were talking about old shows and videos we've watched, and we remembered an old Ace Attorney video, that was more crack than anything.

    Like the video was made up of clips and little scenes from the games, but the audio was stuff from different shows and different ost's. For example; sound bits from South Park or Death Note.

    We were wondering if anyone remembers this video at all. We've been looking and have had no luck so far.

    Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

    Edit: Just to clarify this was all 1 video. From what I can remember some of the sound clips included are; the 2 mentioned above and Cell Block Tango, unfortunately, I can't remember the rest. I do believe though the ending song, that was played for the credits was, Maximum The Hormone - Chu Chu Lovely Muni Mura.

    submitted by /u/StarRocker6
    [link] [comments]

    Are any stores doing pre-order bonuses for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles? Ex. sometimes game stop gives you a poster or Keychain to make you have an incentive for buying from them.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decide where to buy it from. I've gotten some pretty cool bonuses from target and gamestop in the past.

    I know every game pre-ordered will have extra online content.

    submitted by /u/melisssne
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Reminiscence theme from Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Investigations 2)?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Poll closed, you get the idea. Answer this poll:

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Goodbyes' 1st trial, but Judge has a spine: Part 2

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney fan video project looking for TGAA voice actors

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Hey, everyone! An Ace Attorney fan video project is looking for voice actors for an upcoming Sherlock Holmes video, called "Sherlock Holmes vs Conan Doyle Estate". The deadline for the Casting Call is May 28th, so being fast is of the essence!

    The Casting Call can be found here.

    submitted by /u/ThePaperMask
    [link] [comments]

    Did the great MatPat spoil me the series?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    So I was watching hid glorious videos on youtube and watched one, where he theorized, if Phoenix Wright is a criminal. At the beginning of the video, he shows some of the most evil characters from the series. The problem is, that I haven't players any games from the series (except the crossover with Professor Layton), and I'm very interested in playing one. Did I ruined my expierence with the games? Are there culprits shown in the video?

    Here the link to the video

    submitted by /u/Joloemaster
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing the Famicom Detective Club remakes, and this artstyle would be perfect for Ace Attorney!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I like the style of the 3D games, but I think some of the charm of the 2D sprite work was lost. Famicom Detective Club shows what Ace Attorney probably would've looked like if it continued with the 2D style of the first four games instead of switching to 3D. It's very reminiscent of the classic Ace Attorney style, except it's way prettier and more animated. If we ever get a new game on Switch, this is exactly how I'd want it to look.

    submitted by /u/impoppialpha
    [link] [comments]

    If AA spirits out broken, how it would've looked like on TV.(EAS Mock)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Just vibin' Pearl

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a save file that has all cases unlocked for the Ace Attorney Trilogy on PC?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone was able to give me a save file that has every case unlocked for all 3 of the games.

    submitted by /u/CaptainKiwi2
    [link] [comments]

    HA!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment