• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Ace Attorney Just Edgeworth giving advice 😌👌 (read from left to right)

    Ace Attorney Just Edgeworth giving advice ���� (read from left to right)


    Just Edgeworth giving advice ���� (read from left to right)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Phoenix and Maya

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    It’s Monday morning!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    [Sprite Edit] of our favorite character, Meaux Armstrong

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    Airport things [OC]

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Happy maid day woo

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Finally colored some old art I did back in 2019! Concepts for front-facing Phoenix sprites.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    OK Apollo Justice time

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Which characters encounter would you want to see in AA? (Not necessarily Attorneys or Prosecutors)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    For me, i personally want to see Phoenix facing Shi Long Lang or Justine Courtney. I can imagine Phoenix trying to bluff his way out but they turned him down with "Not so fast" and "Overruled" speech bubbles.

    submitted by /u/SoyMilk141
    [link] [comments]

    Gumshoe, you’re blocking the evidence

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    My guess for AA7 release date

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    I was browsing the 'net when I stumbled across the old screenshots of Capcom Leaks, and then I started thinking: when will AA7 be released?

    I thought I'd share my thoughts as I haven't really spotted discussion about this in other AA7 related posts.

    We all know from the announcement of DGS/TGAAC localisation that the leaked information are at least credible, so going by those information:

    DGS 1+2 bundle was set to be released on FY 2021 Q1. After a quick research that is April-June 2021.

    However, assuming Covid delay, the release date is pushed to late July 2021, which is Q2.

    On the timeline the projected release date of AA7 is 2021 Q3 - which would be Oct-Dec 2021.

    Assuming there are no further delays or changes to the leaked timeline, Covid has delayed the timeline by about one fiscal year quarter. So my guess is that AA7 release would be in Q4, which is Jan-Mar 2022.

    BUT, I think many people forget the fact that we're talking about Japanese release. There were no mention of Western release of AA7 in the leaks, and all the leaked contents were originally in Japanese. However, I highly doubt Capcom won't localise mainline games, so going by DD and SoJ releases, a worldwide release would be roughly 3 months after Japanese release.

    That would make it FY 2022 Q1, which is April-June 2022.

    So here I am, rolling about in bed at 3:30am unable to sleep, sad that I would have to wait potentially a year to see the next chapter of Phoenix and the gang.

    Gumshoe better be in it to make up for making us wait so long.

    submitted by /u/IREL1A
    [link] [comments]

    my character tier list of first trilogy+investigations games

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Discussion about Juniper's crush on Apollo

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    If Juniper were a judge for one of Apollo's trials, how do you think she would react if Apollo was dating someone who was in the courtroom, and how would her reaction change depending on who he was seeing?

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    What does the "Consultation" option do?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    The music!!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    So I've only played the trilogy (case 3 in trials and tribulations) but the music in this game is a masterpiece.

    Usually I find game music to be a bit naff sometimes with the exception of a few games, but the music in the trilogy is just a masterpiece.

    But of a random post but the music deserves to be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Emmy_C484
    [link] [comments]

    So Apparently Apollo Justice is so Hated in Japan that "Gyakuten Saiban 4 is Terrible" is a Common Search Result.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    I wonder...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I was thinking over the mild disabilities the games touches. Like prosopagnosia, ageusia, color blindness, heart conditions, amnesia, etc... I wish to apply it for my ocs but...how can I do so with sensitivity? Like, how may I do so...? With epilepsy?

    submitted by /u/Sad-Lingonberry-2610
    [link] [comments]

    Still Need Some Help

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago, I unveiled my plan to write a story for an Ace Attorney spinoff (not making an actual game). Since this is a spinoff, I have a lot more freedom to do what I want, hence why I was willing to accept suggestions. I asked about setting last time, and I still haven't decided on a setting for this game. To reiterate, here are the rules for setting:

    1. Location: No fictional countries. While I can take more creative liberties with a fictional country, whether it be original or canon, I still want this game to be set in a country that has, at some point, existed in real life. I also want a country in which no previous AA game has taken place, which includes the USA, Japan, and theUK (and Khura'in, which is fictional anyway).
    2. Time period: You may not choose a time period earlier than 1750 or later than 2100. The former is due to the fact that defense attorneys were not at all common until the 1700s, and the latter is simply due to the fact that I don't want a game set too far into the future, a future that is impossible to predict at the moment.
    3. Try to avoid controversy: I turned down an idea for the PRC because it would be very controversial. In addition, try to avoid a setting with potential political implications, which I suppose includes Communist China.
    4. Other reasons for which I may turn down an idea: If there exists an idea of this setting in an existing courtroom game, I will not accept it. One example is Revolutionary France, which happens to be the setting of a courtroom game called We. The Revolution. We. The Revolution is very different from AA in terms of gameplay and story, as it isn't a visual novel and doesn't have you play as a defense attorney. But I still turned it down because the idea of a courtroom game set during the French Revolution exists in a real-life video game. I also turned down the idea because it would force to include too many historical figures - which, while I'm fine with including historical figures - I believe that including so many hampers my creativity.

    That is all. What are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    With TGAA getting localized and AA7 possibly being announced soon, I thought I'd try to make my own Pursuit theme, Pursuit ~ Locked On.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    (I'm very late on the Sailor Moon Redraw Challenge ik) Here have Ryunosuke Naruhodo as Sailor Moon

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    What's your favorite Reminiscence theme from T&T?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I apologize for not posting another poll yesterday because I was busy. The AA1 poll should have closed by now. Anyway:

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    I saw the SNL and knew exactly what to do

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Does someone know the specific Date about when The Great Ace Attorney is available for Pre-Order?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment