• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [39]: What is your favourite Truth theme?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [39]: What is your favourite Truth theme?


    Weekly Poll [39]: What is your favourite Truth theme?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    If Ace Attorney characters used social media Part 50

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Gave some characters coffee a while back.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    (fanart/comic) Great Ace Attorney Characters prepping for their Western Release!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Trilogy 2 Mockup

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Weapon swap (Thanks u/RainyMeadows for the idea)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Mia in anime be like

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Rating every Ace Attorney case: AAI

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    So the AA twitter was lazy account was lazy when they made their promo image, so I decided I would make a better one myself.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney villains would make good rival prosecutors

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    just a thought I had earlier, I still think the 6 main rival prosecutors from each game are the best and wouldn't replace them. but most of the culprits actually seem like they could make for interesting one-off prosecutors. I hope they use the concept of "filler" prosecutors in future games honestly instead of keeping Winston Payne in the role, like e is the only bad prosecutor in the entire series, give us more Case 1 prosecutors for each game, with their different personalities and dynamics with the playable characters. anyways, that's not the topic, so here are some ideas I came up with for the different culprits:

    • 1-2Redd White: he could be this rich prosecutor who uses his influence to get the guilty verdict, and he has a high win rate despite not being that witty
    • 1-3Dee Vasquez: she is actually pretty smart compared to some of the other killers, she is an interesting idea for a future prosecutor too. a prosecutor with ties to the mafia, that could fly in the Ace Attorney World
    • 1-5 Damon Gant: just swap him with Lana and the case works the same with a few changes her and there. also a certain latter game did a similar character who even looks the same as him.
    • 2-1 Richard Wellington: he could make an interesting young cocky prosecutor who wats to get an early victory against the man who defeated the most legendary prosecutor, so he tries to defeat him at all costs by even giving him amnesia. but he gets found out and arrested for attempted murder.
    • 2-4 Matt Engarde: now imagine a seemingly "innocent" movie star Klavier-type of prosecutor who is actually a psychopath and hires a Serial Killer to take out those who stand in his way, and kidnaps Maya to stop Wright from proving his client guilty.
    • 3-2 Luke Atmey: same as 1-5, just sawp his role from Detective to Prosecutor and the case stays the same.
    • 3-3 Furio Tigre: a more aggressive prosecutor who intimidates the rival attorneys into losing their case, reminds me of a certain fan game Ace Attorney: The Contempt of Court

    I could go on but these are some ideas, once again, I don't think the case would've been better if some of these replaced the rival prosecutors, just an interesting discussion point I thought of, let me know your thoughts

    submitted by /u/nouratef
    [link] [comments]

    Interpol agents having a day off "together"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Olga Orly & Mr. Reus - Is This Your Card?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Top 10 photos taken moments before disaster

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find this image without any text?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Owned this game for a few years now but never actually played it lol. Finally playing!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Alternate titles for a hypothetical second trilogy collection

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    The Great Ace Attourney Announcement Trailer - Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I made this thing

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinions

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I want to hear some unpopular opinions, even though I probably won't agree with any of them. Here are some of mine:

    1. Apollo Justice is the worst main series game. I don't like 4-1 nearly as much because I already knew Kristoph was evil. Additionally, AJ and AAI have the worst final cases in my opinion. In 4-4, you win by pressing a button. That's it. Phoenix wins it for you.
    2. Dual Destinies is the best post-trilogy game. Say what you want about DD's trials, which admittedly weren't all great. However, its final case is one of the best in the series. Say what you want about the end of 5-5, as I found the triple objection to be a great climax. Say what you want about its story, which admittedly could have been better. I've made it clear why AJ isn't my favorite; as for SOJ, the game has some obvious flaws. The premise is very strange for a courtroom game, and ninety percent of the game was fan service. As for the cases, I definitely liked 6-2, 6-3, and 6-5. The other three cases, not so much. 6-1 is your typical first case, other than the fact that it takes place in a foreign country. 6-DLC was a pretty bland case with a fairly predictable villain. And don't get me started on 6-4, which I rank next to 2-3 and 4-3.
    3. Athena is terrible. She's so terrible, and yeah, she sucks ass. I go to r/fuckathenacykes every day just to hear people spit facts.... SIKE, or I guess, CYKES!
    4. Athena is my favorite defense attorney in the series. I haven't played TGAA yet, but I will. Athena is my favorite defense attorney in the series, as well as my favorite female character. I of course love her cheerful, spunky personality, but I also love her backstory as well. Her bond with Simon is one of my favorite bonds in the series, and I love how Athena tried to save Simon and vice versa. It's also a nice middle ground between Phoenix (who didn't receive a ton of backstory) and Apollo (who received way too much backstory). But yeah, she deserved better in SOJ. MUCH better. For this reason, I like her much more when she's more than just an assistant, unless it's 6-4. I don't hate Athena in the case; I hate what Capcom did with her.
    5. The Grand Turnabout > The Inherited Turnabout. I love Gregory and all, but AAI2-5 is just better than AAI2-3. The case is much more interesting, as the only thing that really makes AAI2-3 interesting is the fact that it was Gregory's last case. However, AAI2-3's villain is predictable (I already knew he was the villain, but his design still made that quite obvious), whereas AAI2-5 is the one you'd least expect (I also knew that Keyes was the villain, but he's much less obvious than his father, Gustavia). Additionally, just the moments in AAI2-5 are better and more emotional, like when Sebastian finally confronts Blaise.

    So there were four/five unpopular opinions that I have. What are yours?

    submitted by /u/AnythingMasterGabe
    [link] [comments]

    That one drunk witness from PL VS AA is the best character in this whole series

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I'm not saying this as a joke btw, I actually believe this. And y'all CANT change my mind about it

    Now if I could only remember his name.

    Edit: I'm not mentioning his name since it's a gag in the game that he has a forgettable name

    submitted by /u/darkkiller1234
    [link] [comments]

    [PWAA SPOILERS] I made an animatic a few days ago, something silly, but I really enjoy it.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney miis?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there was any ace attorney miis. Playing the Miitopia demo right now.

    submitted by /u/RainbowtheDragonCat
    [link] [comments]

    In PW:AA, which one of these witness was the hardest to press?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment