• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Ace Attorney Boys will be boys (I may never color this so)

    Ace Attorney Boys will be boys (I may never color this so)


    Boys will be boys (I may never color this so)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Chasing your shadow

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Been fighting the same old war

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    大和の魂

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    This is an Ace Attorney graphic novel I created in May 2020

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I don't think I want to deal with 5 stars right now

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Reposting some cursed images from my old account

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    This is a headcanon worthy of atleast one Fangame or Fanfiction

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    A new cursed image: Knuckles Edgeworth

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I’m sorry but the truth will always be revealed sooner or later.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Miles is quite enthusiastic in his Miitopia fights.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I drew one thing that I don't think anyone has ever thought of. Angel Starr as a magical girl!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Winston Payne gets an update!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a 100% PW:AA Trilogy(STEAM VERSION) Save File?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I was in the third game, in case 4, does anyone have the game file with the game beaten up? I've lost my save file because i needed to format my computer.

    submitted by /u/Jairzinho874
    [link] [comments]

    How to help myself get into Apollo Justice?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    So, I'm coming off of having just finished the Trilogy. I've finished the first trial and I finished the first part of investigating the second case. But, god, I'm struggling really hard here.

    I really want to love it! I hear it's amazing and that the characters are great. But something about the atmosphere feels wrong...

    Maybe it's because I'm so used to being Phoenix that now that I'm Apollo it feels wrong. Maybe it's because Beanie Phoenix feels weird. Not that I don't like Beanix, I'm not complaining about what happened to him, I understand why he's like that. I'm just not used to the character shift yet. I'm not sure. Something just feels really off to me though.

    Currently the only things keeping me playing are: Trucy, Ema, Klavier, the need to continue through the games.

    Any suggestions to help me better acclimate so I can actually enjoy this game without feeling like something's off?

    submitted by /u/discorded_
    [link] [comments]

    New trilogy (AJ, DD, SOJ) doesn't get enough attention from Capcom when compared to the old one

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    [HELP] How do you assemble close up sprites?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    I realize that this is very specific and a really long shot, but I might as well ask here.

    After growing impatient at people who make objection.lol characters for ignoring the AAI/AJ cast, I've taken my first steps into making my own sprite animations. So far I've been patching up (nearly) finished characters who are missing an animation or two, such as Lang.

    As you may (or may not) know, some of these characters (usually the most important ones) have their special, close up animations. The thing is, I'm looking at the sprite sheets for these animations and I feel like this is too much for my noob arse. I'm looking at Lang's sheet and I have no idea how to even start making his close up. The fact that he's probably the hardest to make doesn't help either.

    For those who are not familiar, I am referring to these sprites: https://imgur.com/a/ShdD5Rb

    If there's anyone with enough experience with this stuff who could give me a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

    P.S. Expect my next "Codes for HD characters" post soon. Lots of new goodies coming. ;)

    submitted by /u/maltron66
    [link] [comments]

    Objective fact

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    After beating the original trilogy, It is very clear that franziska von karma is best girl and true top tier waifu material.

    submitted by /u/desc4life
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished AAI2 and I'll never forgive Capcom for not translating the game. Here's some revised tierlists of AA1-6 and AAI, now including AAI2.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    looking for OST

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    I am currently watching Dual Destinies gameplay (I don't own a 3DS unluckly) and I just ended watching the Cosmic Turnabout. Does anybody know what is the name for the OST which plays when the fingerprints on the lighter are revealed to be Athena's?

    submitted by /u/cannellaaa
    [link] [comments]

    It's in an official Nintendo magazine.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment