• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Ace Attorney Made a mock up of what AceAttorney would look like on the OG GameBoy!

    Ace Attorney Made a mock up of what AceAttorney would look like on the OG GameBoy!


    Made a mock up of what AceAttorney would look like on the OG GameBoy!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Art trade with me bro @macaronitrash on insta ! Here's our edgy boi ����❤

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Petition to Give Pearl a Hoodie? [OC]

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    The spirit channeller herself! (Plus lawyer sidekick) (Source: me)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    What did I do with our money Maya? I only bought the BEST toy in town.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Shitpost

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Tried out Tiermaker, did a tier list for the characters from AA1-6 and AAI, might make a DGS tier list if it gets localized.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    [DS] Wright and Edgeworth color swaps!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    What is the dumbest theory you’ve had while playing a case? (Please do not mention any game after dd since I am playing through it) (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    We've all most likely been playing through a case and thought something like "That Engarde seems like a great guy". What has been the dumbest thing you've theorized or thought about specific characters, case details, etc. that was EXTREMELY far from the truth?

    submitted by /u/DRMFeint
    [link] [comments]

    Baby Maya

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Sakudrew: "YES it’s almost 3am but I finally drew it qsdfdsd TTpTT"

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    How original, another Ace Attorney case tier list.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Which is the best Ace Attorney art book?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Hello, I want to study the art of Ace Attorney and thought one of these art books would be good place to look. Problem is I don't know which one covers what games, so I came here to ask which book covers the most games?

    submitted by /u/LonkIsBored
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] Just finished Case 2 in Justice for All and a evidence was left unexplained

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    >!So, I played the entire trial thinking the Maya's fingerprints on the gun would be a hard point to get her innocent, but was disapointed by the fact that in the second day of trial they completely forgot that Maya fingerprints were on the gun and on the knife. They didn't even brought that point when Phoenix accused Ini(Mimi) of being the real killer, and when he explained what transpired on the day of the murder i wasn't explained still why Maya fingerprints were on the gun, Ini didn't do any move to incriminate Maya on that point, her fingerprint suddently appeared on the gun and Ini's desapeared. Does someone knows the explanation to this or is just a plot hole that everyone kinda forgets?

    I didn't do too much research on the topic because I don't want to be spoiled in other parts of the game, so I've found nothing about it.!<

    submitted by /u/Henrique_Dorituz
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Lyrical Mistake

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    A character theme tier list

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    How do people generally feel about Solomon Starbuck?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I've been thinking about some witnesses and defendants again and i just remembered this guy. I notice that people dont really talk about him despite him being connected to Clay and Apollo. Is there a reason for this?

    So like, how do people generally feel about him?

    submitted by /u/IrisApologist
    [link] [comments]

    Just some thoughts on the prosecutors

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I just finished my second(maybe third?) play through of the trilogy on my switch, and I honestly forgot how strong some of the writing and characterization is throughout the trilogy. Edgeworth and his evolution is great and Godot's story is so tragic and great too.

    One thing that I guess I forgot is that Edgeworth is the prosecutor that is most fun to play against BY FAR. I think Fransizka is incredibly annoying and the whip is just too much for me. Godot, while being a great character, honestly is so shittily written from an intellectual standpoint. By that I mean that his logic and wit clearly just doesn't match Phoenix's and their clashes just aren't as much fun to me as Edgeworth and Phoenix. There's something about the way Edgeworth's court dialogue is written where he actually feels like he is constantly outsmarting you, and that was way more fun to watch. Godot just constantly says "Give me a break!" or other times just seems blindsided so easily. I love him but these are my thoughts

    submitted by /u/spuckler296
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with getting HD sprites for AAI2

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    So someone I know needs them for lp thumbnails and doesn't want spoilers so I've been trying to find them but it seems to be quite difficult. I preferably need the main sprites from the game and not the mugshots if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Syraa025
    [link] [comments]

    Some Ace Attorney animatic trailer (starring Lang and Fran, of course) I'm making for a giveaway contest I'm *thinking* to join. Just posting this here incase I become lazy finishing the whole thing ��

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Trying to convince a friend a prosecutor gets better later (AAI2 Spoilers)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    What's your fave reminiscence theme?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Ah, sad songs. Beautiful, am I right? Of course, Ace attorney has a ton of sad songs, since there's at least one sad moment per game. All of your responses are so fun to read and this question has probably already been asked, but I just want some data for myself. I have been listening to pretty much all of the reminiscene themes from SOJ, along with SL-9, DL-6, and Athena's reminiscence.

    Ps. Your imagination never ceases to amaze me

    submitted by /u/Sophie3600
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment