• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Ace Attorney Yes, the DGS collection is still coming

    Ace Attorney Yes, the DGS collection is still coming


    Yes, the DGS collection is still coming

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    So, there was no reveal for the leaked Dai Gyakuten Saiban collection in today's Nintendo Direct. Bear in mind:

    There's no need for any random doomsaying just because the reveal didn't come up in the first Nintendo-based venue available this year.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    I made "Cornered Edgeworth" stickers!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:12 PM PST

    [OC] I drew Franziska von Karma ;)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:02 PM PST

    This should not be a spoiler, right?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Genderswapped character explorations

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    An early design for Dahlia Hawthorne seems to have lived on in Juniper Woods

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    obligatory

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Athena with Her Hair Down [OC Art @AndreiDTale]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:07 AM PST

    PSA: If you're a fan of Ace Attorney, you're gonna wanna check out Famicom Detective Club.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Just... trust me. The original games are absolutely stellar mystery visual novels, and this remake has insanely good graphics. It's quickly become my most hyped game for this year. Please, please give this a shot, they're so terrific.

    submitted by /u/Catorpedo
    [link] [comments]

    Never felt so sad before

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Was I wrong for getting my hopes up? Maybe it was too far fetched to want Phoenix in Smash

    submitted by /u/pixelproblem
    [link] [comments]

    Another cut-in I made, this time for everyone’s favorite uncle, Raymond Shields!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:25 AM PST

    I don’t care about any other Nintendo games I’m just watching for ace attorney

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    I'm gonna be pissed if i watched this and no TGAA OR nick in smash

    submitted by /u/Tablixa
    [link] [comments]

    Hot Take: Hobo Phoenix is a good character and his natural progression

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    Very very new in Photoshop tried to do Dhurke without an eyepatch

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Am I crazy to think he has a chance? Drew Phoenix in Crosshatching for good luck!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    I drew Edgeworth, this is my first real attempt at drawing something, besides school

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    New to the series, it is normal to sometimes get stuck for like 15+ minutes on a cross examination because i can't figure out the contradiction?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    I'm playing AA1, i've beaten a bunch of cases (honestly, i'm even surprised i was able to)
    Sometimes i can figure out the contradiction in seconds and sometimes the contradiction lies on a small detail that was said that i don't remember at all.
    Sometimes i get extremelly confused in some cases, like for example sometimes phoenix will just say stuff that makes me go "how i was suposed to figure that out?".
    AA1 is really entretaining right now, but this is my main peet eevee that sometimes i'm blank in a cross examination from minutes and it's fustrating.

    submitted by /u/throwaway9495023wa
    [link] [comments]

    Is...is that an ace attorney reference?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    As promised, another LangZiska fanart! And a sketch of young Fran and Miles going to the festival

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:10 AM PST

    Will we be getting a New Game in 2021/2022?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:57 PM PST

    What's the chances? Preferably, including characters who mysteriously vanished, like seriously, WTH HAPPENED WITH GUMSHOE!?

    I also want to see characters from AAI, so that it feels more canon with respect to main Series, so I would love to see Franziska (in main game as well), Kay, Lang, Justine, Sebastian

    Even characters like Iris would be interesting. Because both, Iris and the Devil, had an impact on Phoenix's life

    And Mia! I can't believe all this training and Maya hasn't channeled her in front of Phoenix.

    submitted by /u/FrostedEevee
    [link] [comments]

    What’s something you technically got spoiled for but didn’t know it was a spoiler until you played the game? (No DGS spoilers plz)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    When I was still on the trilogy, I saw an image on google of AAI2's mastermind, but then I played through all of AAI2 and didn't realize that it was a spoiler until the end.

    submitted by /u/Setting_Maleficent
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or do the games get progressively crazier

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Like let's take the prosecutors as an example. Miles Edgeworth, makes some iffy autopsy reports but otherwise normal. Francisca Von Karma, brings a damn whip into the courtroom, pretty crazy. And then Godot downs coffee every 5 seconds, throws it at phoenix, and wears a futuristic visor. See my point?

    submitted by /u/Adamadon13
    [link] [comments]

    Will SOJ ever be back on IOS?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:46 PM PST

    I've always played the games on IOS. It's the easiest and the most affordable option. I've played through the original trilogy, determined to play every case until the end of the series. This has recently become impossible due to SOJ being taken from the App Store. Will this change? If not, what other platforms are the AA games on?

    submitted by /u/kitchen_appliance_
    [link] [comments]

    Question (3-5) Spoilers

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    I am up to the point in bridge to turnabout where you just learned that Iris has a twin sister. I looked it up and I know that Gumshoe is supposed to be there at the courtyard. But when I went to the courtyard, Gumshoe was not there. Is there something I need to do to trigger his arrival? I already talked to everyone and I don't know what to do. Did anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/DRMFeint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment