• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [30]: Which game features your favourite Investigation ~ Core theme?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [30]: Which game features your favourite Investigation ~ Core theme?


    Weekly Poll [30]: Which game features your favourite Investigation ~ Core theme?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:00 PM PST

    A very casual, contemplative Ema (OC)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    From the creators of Apollo™, now we have Miles™!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Roses are red, my trap card has been initiated...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 07:56 AM PST

    another page that I colored recently :D

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Colour swap of Klaviar Gavin and Inspector Cabanela from Ghost Trick

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Take a look at this lovely glitch I got.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    If there were to be a second Ace Attorney collection, what do you think it would include?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Do you think it would include Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, and Spirit of Justice or do you think it would include Apollo Justice and the Investigations games? I lean towards the latter due to the fact that it would include three DS games, just like the first collection.

    submitted by /u/FedoraSkeleton
    [link] [comments]

    Hungry Maya (OC)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:26 AM PST

    I have no idea why I made these but I did. (OC)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Special Court 2015 The Great Ace Attorney Subbed

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Quick question

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Am I the only one who would've wanted to see Dhurke in a trial as the defense attorney with the cross examination and all of that?

    submitted by /u/Imahacka
    [link] [comments]

    I am bummed about Daft Punk splitting up but I made this about a year ago and it seemed like a good time to share. The Edgeworth is from The Turntable Turnabout (Mystery Skulls - Money), so I wanted to finish the image in my eyes. Please go watch their video, it's fantastic.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    The irony of the people that hate AA4

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    I personally love Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. While 4-3 and 4-4 were messy, I still hold the game dear because of the characters and the heart put into it. Before you leave an angry comment, I do acknowledge that there are legitimate reasons to dislike the game (so don't write an essay trying to disprove me because I'm not talking about you).
    Anyway, to the ironic part. One of the main themes of the game is letting go of what you are attached to (>! Some examples include how Apollo has to let go of his attachment to Kristoph, as well as his romanticized view of Phoenix. Klavier has to let go of his attachment to Daryan and Kristoph. And everyone has to let go of the old, crappy legal system.!<). Yet, there are so many people that can't judge the game fairly because they can't let go of their attachment to the trilogy.

    submitted by /u/AE86FTS
    [link] [comments]

    Finally decided to finish my court room.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Found a LOVE LOVE GUILTY music video on a AA DVD, so I put it on Youtube

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I come bearing a (very small) gift: Fanfiction of Edgeworth! And this time he’s breaking out the almighty Chessboard™️ on... a dog?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Yeah I dunno what I was thinking but whatever it was, it let me produce this:

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/29645613

    submitted by /u/onyourrite
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think is the deepest/most complex villain?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Not necessarily your favorite, just the one you think had the deepest character/motives.My vote would go to Simon Keyes (AAI2), and I think the only ones that even comes close is Rupert chrogway (DGS1) and Godot (AA3) if you consider them to be a villain.

    submitted by /u/twitchguy64
    [link] [comments]

    Which character has the most pleasant design and animations to you?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Considering that my favourite color is purple,Billy Bob Johns (or Max Gallactica) was an eye candy to me.

    For animations,I think the most satisfying are Barok van Zieks's and Enoch Drebber's.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney x Rhythm Heaven Fever HD Remake

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment