• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [29]: Which is your favourite third case?

    Ace Attorney Weekly Poll [29]: Which is your favourite third case?


    Weekly Poll [29]: Which is your favourite third case?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Guys, It is happening!!!!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:50 AM PST

    edgeworth

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    "The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles" rated in Taiwan for PS4, Switch, and PC

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:28 AM PST

    KURAE!!! This is a poor attempt on my actual first post in this subreddit.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Hey folks! Here's a little animatic I made based on the video of the lawyer who got stuck on the zoom cat filter ��.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I made Kay in Terraria (kinda)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:48 PM PST

    Post time skip John Marsh!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    The Red Magatama

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:05 PM PST

    A red Magatama can forcefully separate a spirit from a spirt medium.

    So what will happen if someone flashes red Magatama towards a stand user?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in adapting the exclusive case of season 2 of the anime? I'm already doing the sprites c:

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Anyone got the Physics of that one scene from Bridge of the Turnabout?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    I'm revisiting 3-5 because it's my favorite case and there has always been a part of curiosity that continues to hit me as I go through the case again. Obviously in Bridge to the Turnabout there is enough evidence given that, in a video game sense, there is enough evidence and logic to assume it was possible with the crystal ball's location, the rope half the length of the bridge to create a complete swing to the other side, and the body dropping 10 feet because of the indifferences in heights of each cliff. However realistically speaking, I feel that it feels both probable but also impossible at the same time that continues to make me curious on if it would be possible or not. I feel it would be interesting to see how probable these events would be given an real life circumstance. I really want to go full game theory or Mythbusters on this but I'm just not the greatest at Physics as I forgot basically everything from my High School Physics course. But instead, I want to lay out what I know for certain.

    There are several prerequisites the case lists out definitively:

    • The bridge is 20 ft. long and suspension ropes that are about half as long as the bridge.
    • The chasm itself is around a 60 ft. drop
    • The other edge the pendulum is swinging to (despite the photo looking relatively level) is about 10 ft. lower that the side [the killer] is releasing the body

    However, there are several parts to take into account:

    • The weight of the victim + a sword skewed through the abdomen (probably about 150-200 lbs)
    • How much tension can the rope face before snapping
    • The force required to have the body complete a revolution to the other side (including how much force [the killer] needed to push/accelerate the body).
    • The strength of the knot to hold/cradle the body without it undoing (it's also assumed that [the receiver] cut the rope once it reached the other side so I'm not sure it will be required to say the knot had to release right as it reached the other side).
    • (Other stuff I may have missed)

    I've been curious about this for so long and want to see how probable it is for something like this to occur. I may also ask friends or something about this to see if we can calculate this on our own. For me, I'm leaning more towards this to be more video game magic like 2-3's flying bust act but it's such an improbable circumstance yet kind of seems possible at the same time. But that's just a theory, a (theory hopefully not as flawed as Phoenix Wright is a Criminal?! Theory. Thanks for reading me overthink things because math is fun.

    submitted by /u/ICoolcarguy
    [link] [comments]

    Manga Questions

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I really want to start reading the Ace Attorney mangas, but I'm not sure where to start so I have a couple questions.

    1. Can I find the manga anywhere for free?
    2. Is there more than one manga series?
    3. What order should I read in?
    submitted by /u/AND_PEGGY1
    [link] [comments]

    Cake topper my sister made for my birthday!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    (SOJ) I’m emotional

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:52 PM PST

    I finished SOJ a few weeks ago and last night I woke up in the middle of the night and my first thought was about Dhurke.... so I just stayed up for a little bit and thought about him and got really sad lol

    submitted by /u/tyask3
    [link] [comments]

    Since Valentine's Day is coming/already here, how would you feel about a main character being in a relationship with another character?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Should the main characters stay out of relationships entirely? Should they be in love with old or new characters? Should the romance be involved in the cases or not be associated with them at all?

    submitted by /u/KaleBennett
    [link] [comments]

    Registering on the AA Website

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    I found out about AA via YouTube the other day and wanted to make my own clip. So I decided to watch a tutorial about how to do that, and you need to make an account on their website first.

    But the issue is that the submit button doesn't work when registering. My internet connection is great, and I tried it on both my laptop and cell phone, but it doesn't work on either one.

    Anyone else have the same issue?

    I just sent them an email asking them to fix the issue. Just wondering if others were in the same position and how they dealt with it.

    submitted by /u/UnbiasedPashtun
    [link] [comments]

    So I've been watching Wandavision and...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Am I the only one that gets massive Labyrinthia vibes from the whole situation (with Wanda taking the role of the Storyteller)?

    submitted by /u/Snoo_32782
    [link] [comments]

    Question on that leak from a while back..

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:02 PM PST

    The one that detailed The Great Ace Attorney and AA7, had that anything else? I wanna say I remember another trilogy for Apollo Justice, DD and SoJ. Am I misremembering? And if someone has the link to the leak handy I'd like to see it again. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Crossfire_dcr
    [link] [comments]

    Who has the best cravat?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:39 PM PST

    Sad story of DGS 2

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:19 PM PST

    DGS 2's story isn't about a prosecutor,who thought that he was above the law by forging evidence,like in AA 1. It isn't about a lawyer,who lost everything he had because of a horrible woman,like in T&T. It isn't about a lawyer,who thought that only evidence matters,and abused it like,in AJ.

    DGS 2's story is about people,who were fighting against darkness,while being swallowed by it.

    Look at Klimt van Zieks. He fought corrupted nobles...by means of murder. He thought that he was helping London,but it wasn't true — he was destabilizing it.

    Look at Hart Vortex. He was fighting criminals by means of blackmails,forgeries,coercions and assassins,thinking that what he did was right,but in truth,he destabilized England so much,that revealing all of his crimes would annihilate it's legal system.

    Look at Tobias Gregson. He was led to forgery and controlling the Reaper,by thinking he fought against criminals,but in the end,he became a criminal himself.

    And I love that perspective. I love how DGS chose that approach with its antagonists.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    When you realize that Gramble is literally voice acted by the same guy that voices Phoenix.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Its already Valentines day where i live so. Who do you ship Athena with?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Herlock Sholmes

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Now that we're pretty sure DGS is happening, I was thinking, is Herlock Sholmes ground zero for the timeline divergence between the Japanese and English AA universes?? What kind of butterfly effects happen to make one of Ryuunoske's descendants move to America? Who is Phoenix Wright referring to when he says "I'm Sherlock Holmes II, baby?" Is Sherlock Holmes a character in Arsene Lupin stories (or even better, his original name, Arsene Lopin)?

    submitted by /u/thecatteam
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Walkthrough

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    I just finished AAI1 the other day, heard a little bit about how awesome the 2nd investigation game is, and decided that i'll play the game. Unfortunately the game is only released on the ds, so i use an emulator.. It wasnt a very pleasant experience. So i figure i'll just watch a walkthrough on youtube instead, i hope someone could give me a recommendation on who's walkthrough to watch. Commentary is preferred. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrBucket7
    [link] [comments]

    Justice for All case 2 glitch

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:07 PM PST

    Edit: I wanted to delete this because it was embarrassing but I'll leave it and the solution in case anyone else ever has the same problem. The statement is added at the end of the testimony and you're not automatically sent to it.

    Original post: I don't know if this can be fixed but maybe someone knows the easiest way to get past glitches in general. Also I don't think anyone else has had this problem except someone playing on ios a year ago and they said they just updated their phone but I am on PC.

    Basically, on the first testimony of the second half of the second trial, you are supposed to press one of Ini's statements to amend it, but for me the statement doesn't change so I can't progress. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/zteabcrka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment