• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Ace Attorney The one true tier list

    Ace Attorney The one true tier list


    The one true tier list

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Drawing hairstyles from memory

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    First post to this Subreddit, and quite new to the games as well! I made this a few months back when I first was getting into AA, So enjoy this Athena Cykes! ( A piece of the art is censored since it has my IRL name and I censored it for privacy. )

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    TAT 2 4-2 Trial if Pheonix wasn't stupid

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    (AA4 SPOILERS) He Looms~ + TRUCY ART

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I have several questions

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Little snippet from my fan game (Jasper Fey: Ace Attorney - Beyond the Shadow of the Law) but Jasper and Maya just goof off and make dad jokes during the investigation

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    First Fanart I have ever made. First of many probably. Anyways here is big head boi:

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I love how Mr. (or Ms.) Smashman64 completed the whole AA:I 1 in less time then it took me to beat Turnabout Ablaze (it legit took me at least 5 hours,judging from my letsplay on YouTube of it).

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Most forgotten case?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Personally, I feel like nobody remembers 4-2.

    submitted by /u/iTeoti
    [link] [comments]

    What Happened to Simon?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Out of curiosity,here's a list of DGS 2' main antagonist's crimes

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    1. Blackmail of Klimt van Zieks;

    2. "Hiring" Klimt to kill 3 persons;

    3. Organizing forgery of evidence to frame Genshin Asougi;

    4. Being accomplice to Genshin's prison escape;

    5. Instigating Genshin's murder/coercing Seishirou Jigoku to kill Genshin

    6. Organizing syndicate with murderous intent,called "Reaper" (and thus,organizing 16 murders and attempted murder of Seishirou);

    7. Hiring Anne Sasha/Jezail Brett to kill John H. Watson;

    8. Organizing assassins exchange.

    9. (Technically) Hiring Kazuma Asougi to kill Tobias Gregson.

    People assassinated:22.

    I think that Hart Vortex outdone Phantom,hands down.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    here my ship tier-list that will make me hated by a litle part of the community

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:43 AM PST

    So I'm on episode 4 of SoJ and...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Does Dhurke ship Apollo and Trucy (you know what I mean)? Obviously he doesn't know that they are related, they themselves don't know that fact either but... knowing makes me uncomfortable. Dhurke says "After all, we're practically family, right?" and he's not far from the truth but not in the way that he thinks.

    I realized it says episode 4, it's actually episode 5. I'm sorry for the mistake.

    submitted by /u/SacredJujucc
    [link] [comments]

    I've just finished the series and I feel empty.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    That is all.

    I will now cry

    submitted by /u/Ohwaithuhimconfused
    [link] [comments]

    [Ace Attorney 1, Episode 5, Day 2, Trail Former] Is the switch trilogy version broken? It won't accept the right answer.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    The correct answer is to present the floor plans, the game made it obvious & the internet walkthrough says so too, but it WILL NOT accept it! Just wondering if other people have had the same problem, on the Switch at least.

    submitted by /u/Biscuit9154
    [link] [comments]

    No background music in Spirit of Justice?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    Hi! I was hoping someone here might know how to fix this/what's going on. I'm about halfway through case 6-4 on iOS and the background music has just disappeared. The sound effects still play, like the text or "objections" and things like that, but there is no music. Even the title screen no longer has background music but still plays sound effects. I know there's comparability issues with iOS mentioned but aside from getting the purchases to show up this is the first time I've had a problem with the games. I've already tried exiting the game/resetting my phone with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BrendanFraserFanClub
    [link] [comments]

    About Shields and Franziska

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    In Prosecutor's Path, Raymond Shields said to Edgeworth he wouldn't work with someone who was like a son to Manfred von Karma but later in the game he worked with Franziska, Manfred's daughter. Can someone explain the inconsistency?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    I need a png of simon blackquill's hair

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I need a png of just Blackquill's hair, preferably when he was 21

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    My AAI1-2 case tierlist, feel free to disagree!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:57 AM PST

    Besides wanting A Athena Cykes game, what else do you want?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    What I mean is after we or may not get Athena Cykes game, what else do you want, like for example more investigations games, more crossovers or maybe even more anime, these are just examples of suggestions that I could think of but what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Codythegoat123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment