• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Ace Attorney Here’s my Ema Skye cosplay!

    Ace Attorney Here’s my Ema Skye cosplay!


    Here’s my Ema Skye cosplay!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    I drew Franny lol

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:57 AM PST

    hi miss franziska von karma i am incredibly in love with you (old art !!)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Think, Think, Think... [OC]

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    I finally played AAI2. People weren't lying, it really is THAT good.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Who is she? (Wrong answers only)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    hi! I drew maya a few weeks back and shared it here so here’s Phoenix as well =)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:23 PM PST

    In October, I was on 3-2 and got stuck on it. Got so annoyed that in spite I drew Luke Atmey.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:37 PM PST

    The best game in the series �� ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Can we talk about fact that Apollo is canonicly handsome? Even Ema said he's pretty, and she was rude to him at first

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    The female assistants doodle! Guess who’s who

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Are there any less-demanded characters you wouldn’t mind returning in AA7?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Like for a cameo or maybe a mention?

    I'll start us off:

    • Vera Misham: We saw Vera smile at the end of AJ. But what is she up to now?

    • Will Powers: Such a nice guy. I really wish we got a little more from him even if little.

    Are there any of these characters you wouldnt mind coming back or really want to return?

    (And by lesser demanded characters, I mean you can't pick Gumshoe/Franziska/Lana/Iris/Juniper/Mia/AAI cast/Thalassa. Also no picking characters who already reappeared in SOJ)

    submitted by /u/IrisApologist
    [link] [comments]

    Painted Faceless Edgeworth on my 3DS case! What shall I do on the rest of the case?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:37 PM PST

    About Godot (spoilers for Trials and Tribulations case 5)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:04 PM PST

    So I finished Trials and Tribulations some days ago and it is an spectacular game. However, I've been thinking a lot about Godot, especifically his motivations behind his plan:

    Theoretically, the initial idea was simply to distract Pearl: Misty tried to call Pearl to read some book, but the latter left hazakura temple so that she could check on Maya (Pearl was worried about her cousin)

    Thus, Godot moves on to plan B, which is basically the whole case: having Misty to channel Dahlia in order to prevent Pearl from doing so.

    However, I've read a lot of threads about Bridge to the Turnabout, and I've been wondering... Technically revenge wasn't the initial reason for the plan right? I mean, Godot said he wanted to atone for not being able to save Mia, doing so by playing hero and saving Maya. If the original plan worked (simply distracting Pearl with the books) Godot wouldn't have his revenge on Dahlia, meaning that the murder of Misty was simply a result of Godot not being able the repress his emotions, and thus, the desire of revenge on Hawthorne.

    So, did I just miss something or it seems that A LOT of people have the misconception that Godot wanted to "kill" Dahlia from the very beginning? (I know this is nitpicky, but I thought this question was valid in order to undertand Godot's arc).

    TL;DR: Did Godot want revenge from the very beginning, or did this desire come only when he confronted Dahlia in the garden?

    submitted by /u/Estevao2
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Ace Attorney track?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:07 PM PST

    What's your guys favorite AA track from any game I'm really curious and I won't judge mines kinde weird, but I love announce the truth 2004 that would probably be mine what about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Pomegranate_Logical
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright joins the Phantom Thieves

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    yet another drawing of mine, what y' think?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Shenanigans In The Courtroom (First OBJECTION.lol)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    WHO VOICED DATZ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    DRIVING ME CRAZY I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING

    submitted by /u/Ohwaithuhimconfused
    [link] [comments]

    This doodle is called the Detectives March! Guess who’s who

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Trilogy Character Tierlist

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Name ideas for Edgeworth's mother?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I have a vague idea about a fanfic that I would like to write where Phoenix ends up defending one or both of Edgeworth's maternal grandparents, but of course, we don't know anything about his mother. (Unless in AAI2? Really wish that they'd adapt that. Or at least make it available to play legally in the US.)

    Any ideas? Even just starting with her name -first name and maiden?

    submitted by /u/RavenQuo
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright art I made.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment