• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Ace Attorney Did a sketch of Phoenix and Maya

    Ace Attorney Did a sketch of Phoenix and Maya


    Did a sketch of Phoenix and Maya

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Wright and Edgeworth discuss a drawing

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    I drew Lotta for a friend, I feel a lil insecure about how it looks but maybe you guys will like it :)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:17 PM PST

    The drippest defense in the west

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Objection! by @jlewdraws on insta (me)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    One in the same.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Why dose everyone hate turnabout big top

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    I thought it was a good case, the character's were entertaining and the villain had a good motive. So why dose everyone hate the case

    submitted by /u/rWillis69420
    [link] [comments]

    Say something nice about Apollo Justice

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    The game. Not the character.

    submitted by /u/IrisApologist
    [link] [comments]

    Meekins

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    I've heard lots of people hate meekins but I swear I showed him a knife when visiting at the detention center and the dialogue made me laugh... please tell me I'm not the only one who has done this

    submitted by /u/Ex_pharmtech
    [link] [comments]

    A little sprite mistake I noticed while playing case AAI4

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Favorite ace attorney one-off character?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    By "one-offs" I mean characters that aren't meaningful to the story, but just their own case, and maybe make minor appearances later. Usually they aren't all that complex, so they have a few gimmicks that make them more interesting

    Personally I loved Dr. Crab from turnabout reclaimed. The gimmick of the penguin living in his hair was pretty funny, and his interactions with Athena and Phoenix were great as well. Besides, (5-DLC) it's good to have a character that's fairly normal and cares about people in his own way. Him being a red herring definitely made me like him more

    submitted by /u/thelordofthelobsters
    [link] [comments]

    Waifu Tierlist

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Trilogy is a Masterpiece

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    I recently finished it on the Switch. Seeing the ending credits and all the characters I interacted with made me cry a lot. I hope the other Ace Attorney games will be as good when it comes out for the Switch. Share which other Ace Attorney Games is at the tier of the trilogy. I don't mind having high expectations.

    submitted by /u/Fizzwin
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Who is best girl?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    An amusing coincidence found in the AA pachinko machine

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    OK, so we know this scene. Manfred sets his ATM number to 0001 because he thinks he's #1. Using this logic, what do you think would be Phoenix's ATM number? How about Miles'? Maya's? Pearl's? Every other characters'?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:32 AM PST

    What are you’re favorite motives? (I don’t know anything about ace attorney so please say what they are instead of being like 3-5 or 1-6 or something)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Some good motives I made up:

    Gang affiliation

    Self defense

    Inheritance/life insurance

    Witness to a crime

    submitted by /u/scp049-j-the-birb
    [link] [comments]

    Some Mia x Lana Pics I had Commissioned (link in Pic)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    A certain Reminiscence theme, Orchestrated

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Does anyone else think Angel Starr is funny

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Disregarding the lunchbox thing I personally enjoyed "Kind of like the first person who sucked a cow's nipple to discover milk" and "A predator, this one! A leopard woman! Rowr!"

    submitted by /u/zteabcrka
    [link] [comments]

    solomon flies (clip from nyancave)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment