• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Ace Attorney Successfully deciphered the borginian on Lamiroir's poster

    Ace Attorney Successfully deciphered the borginian on Lamiroir's poster


    Successfully deciphered the borginian on Lamiroir's poster

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Turnabout Sisters in a nutshell

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Just a little something I made because I was bored

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    What

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Idiot Attorneys ep1 apollo's trial

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Me expressing my love for the new objection.lol update through ace attorney characters

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Honestly I can’t agree more with widget. I hate Payne

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    I look at Larry's shirt and tie,and literally can't unsee Tyrell. Help,please.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    My take on an older Trucy! I know that she's got the Troupe Gramarye look to uphold, but what if she wanted to develop her own identity? I found some concept art that reminded me a lil of Violet Evergarden, so I used Violet's design as inspo

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Brother and Sister

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Do Apollo and Trucy ever find out that they are related? In this point in time, I have just finished Apollo Justice. I just don't feel like they have. Phoenix said he would tell them when the right time comes (or was that Thalassa?) but he has yet to do so. Maybe in Ace Attorney 7?

    submitted by /u/SacredJujucc
    [link] [comments]

    Who would have prosecuted Furio Tigre?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    At the end of Recipe of Turnabout when Tigre was exposed for murder and for impostering Wright, who do you think was the Prosecutor at his trail?

    My guess is Winston Payne because, he would want revenge for giving him a false victory.

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    What each ace attorney game is carried by...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    AA1: Music

    JFA: Last case

    TaT: Godot

    AJ: Uniqueness (and Trucy)

    DD: Graphics

    SoJ: New mechanics

    submitted by /u/ness-main
    [link] [comments]

    Is Maya Okay?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    What happens if Matt Engaged gets a not guilty verdict in Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Episode 4?

    submitted by /u/SacredJujucc
    [link] [comments]

    Among Us || Ace Attorney - Turnabout Logarithmic

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:24 PM PST

    Apollo Justice Glitch?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Hey All!

    I'm here with a question about Apollo justice. this may just be the emulator I'm using, and if that's the case, then I'll just buy the official Mobile release.

    So I noticed this in the first Case, when you have to examine the cards, I was able to move around and rotate, but i couldn't examine the card. eventually, I just skipped over the case, as I had played it already, and went to the second one. everything seemed to work fine, up until I get to People's Park, and have to Examine the knife. I enter the Little Examination (Minigame?) thing, and I couldn't click at all.

    any ideas on how to fix this issue? like I said, if not, I'll just buy the mobile version, I just don't wanna replay up to where I'm at lol.

    submitted by /u/CrazyNoisyBizarreCos
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough of Trials and Tribulations

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    I'm on The Stolen Turnabout right now. I have to say, I fucking hate Godot. He's by far the worst prosecutor I've dealt with so far. I don't know why the devs thought we wanted to listen to his disgusting gulping sounds every five seconds while he pauses for an annoyingly long time to drink his coffee mid sentence.

    submitted by /u/DrButtsex_PHD
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite DGS/GAA duology plot twist?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Mine is the fact that lawyers can actually be tried for assault (in DLC). Wtf Asougi.

    Even better, their defense is that the katana isn't long enough to reach the other desk. These games have actual logic and it scares me.

    submitted by /u/just-browsing-along
    [link] [comments]

    Matt Engarde drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:29 AM PST

    Ace Attorney Alternate Universe Pitch #5

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    I need to start branching out from this section of the series' timeline, but here's another:

    What if Diego thwarted Dahlia's attempt to poison him?

    Past threads:

    What if Tyrell Badd adopted Miles Edgeworth?

    What if Edgeworth became a defence attorney following AAI2?

    What if Dahlia died jumping into Eagle River?

    What if Manfred von Karma never got away with Gregory Edgeworth's murder?

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    Remember Turnabout Musical? Well, it's still around! It began on the Court Record forums in 2007, and thirteen years later, a Discord server has opened to keep the magic alive. Happy anniversary!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Was watching Sweeney Todd, and this is what I really wanted to happen in this scene. Also, kinda love this crossover.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:05 AM PST

    (SPOILERS FOR 2-4) Here’s the part two! Make sure to check them out ^^

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment