• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Ace Attorney Court Themes/Music Tier List

    Ace Attorney Court Themes/Music Tier List


    Court Themes/Music Tier List

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    So I created this

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:08 AM PST

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 30: Herlock Sholmes

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    POV You are Phoenix Wright

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Cornered but it’s oblivion

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:40 PM PST

    AAI2 SPOILER : WHY DID I MAKE THIS WHEN I'M WEAK *sobs*

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:15 AM PST

    I love this line from AA5, purely because of how hilarious this is out of context

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    !Turnabout Serenade - Fingerprints!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    The vents were checked for Machi's fingerprints so why didn't the police check for prints on the gun. Machi wasn't wearing gloves so if his fingerprints were on the air vent, then they would be on the gun if he was the killer. This bugged me. I don't know if I am missing something but I thought that it was weird that science enthusiast Ema Skye didn't check for prints on the murder weapon.

    submitted by /u/SacredJujucc
    [link] [comments]

    All text changes to borginian in AAI2 as a creative anti-piracy measure

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Turnabout Serenade unsolved point

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:44 AM PST

    What happened to Chief Justice's son? He needed the medicine, but the cocoon is no more, so what happened to the man?

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    EYE POPPING 3D

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    So I was playing the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy on switch. I just got to the fifth trial of the first game. My mind was blown. All the evidence had 3D models. Then I instantly got stuck on the first testimony from Angel Star.

    submitted by /u/Nintai1
    [link] [comments]

    Dick Gumshoe drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Idiot attorneys ep 2 turnabout birdman

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Missed opportunity in Turnabout Revolution

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:17 PM PST

    When Maya's flashback shown,where Inga shoots Dhurke,and the latter comes in his "intimidating sprite" — he (Dhurke) should've shouted his terrifying "Objection!". This would give minister more reason to shit himself and run.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Barok Van Zieks is just as bad, if not worse, than Nahyuta Sahdmadhi (spoilers for both games)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Lemme preface this dumb little rant by stating that the DGS games are masterpieces and the exact right direction for the series. I am so excited for the all-but-confirmed switch port next year.

    However, having played through all of DGS in Japanese, I have a real problem with Barok Van Zieks as a character, and I just can't stand him.

    In the first game, he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Sure, he's an imposing villain character, but he's also foully racist to Ryu and spends basically all his time either sulking or getting angry. There's no sense of doubt or arc, unlike say Edgeworth in AA, or Franziska or whoever. He's just a piece of crap. This continues into DGS2.

    And then in case 4 of DGS2, the game flips him on his head and expects us to feel sympathetic towards him. And, while his situation is very sad in theory, it's so out of the blue, and so poorly justified, that it just feels lazy. Similarly to how Nahyuta is suddenly a good person in SoJ, Barok suddenly gets some half-assed justification for his profound bigotry, has a new 'looking down' sprite and all of a sudden Ryu likes him now. It stinks and it's a terrible retelling of the Edgeworth arc from AA1. He's an awfully written character that really doesn't get any worthwhile redemption, even less so than Nahyuta I would suggest.

    What sucks is that he could've been so great. His design is amazing, he doesn't abuse the defence for once, his animations are terrific (leg in particular), and when we first meet him in DGS-3, he is a really imposing and powerful presence, that just gets tired by DGS2-3.

    I really wanted him to be good, because I have a lot of respect for Takumi, and for most DGS characters, I was deeply impressed. But Van Zieks left me with a foul taste in my mouth, and I really wish it could've been done better, because it harms my opinion of some of the best games in the series.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd rant. Sorry.

    submitted by /u/Catorpedo
    [link] [comments]

    tier list with some unpopular opinions, doesnt include pl, dgs or soj

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    The thing I like about Barok's outbursts

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    When Franziska,Godot,Simon and Nahyuta are pissed because of the protagonist's foolishness — former try to physically hurt the latter. But Barok is higher than that. He either breaks or tosses the glass/bottle without intention to hurt anyone — he just wants to relieve from the goddamn stress. Also the fact,that he actually apologizes for this.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Does SOJ have the best 3D models out of Dual Destines and DGS?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    [SPOILERS] Case 2-4 isn't as good as I remember it

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I remember playing this case very young, so the Engarde plot twist just blew my mind, but when replaying it, it felt kinda obvious (well it didn't help that I remembered this plot twist lol)

    The last trial dragged on a bit, and most of it felt kinda unecessary, I know the whole point is to make it last as long as possible, but it kinda goes against the whole idea of the game, you're constantly bluffing and you don't even know what to do really, because in the end, it's scripted lol.

    Many times during my replay I was wondering what the game wanted me to do, there's a particular moment when you need to press De Killer and then say his statement "isn't important" to prove that... It is, really far fetched if you ask me.

    There are great moments and all but I wonder if this case is remembered as one of the best just because it's the best of an overall average game (Big top being part of this problem)

    Game brings a lot of chara development and new interesting characters tho, it's definitely an important game for the trilogy and the series as a whole, but damn it could have been better.

    submitted by /u/Naranciabestwaifu
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on what this is? Freaked me out when I'd first seen it, because it looks like there was a body there.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Dahlia Hawthorne and italian love poem!?!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I think you rember Dahlia from TaT, she was that cute (SPOILER: she was evil) girl present during the first trial of the game. Look at her charateristics: She is beautiful, she is SUPER gentle, You can't press her much because is a rude thing to do, she gets compliments every time and other pure things, well, if I said to you that this description is very similar to the Dolce Stil Novo decription? The Dolce Stil Novo is a poetic movement that was developed from 1280 to 1310, in these poems there is one big argument: WOMEN. They talk about how beautiful their woman is, how gentle the woman is, that only pure men can be near to her an how much compliments she gets, did this description make you remember somebody? ironicaly dahlia studies literature at the college, and even more ironicaly I post it during Internationtional Day for the Eliminaion of Violence aganist Women

    P.S. Don't violent the women

    P.P.S. Sorry for the grammatical error, I'm italian

    submitted by /u/FriseFuzzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment