• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Ace Attorney R E L A T A B L E

    Ace Attorney R E L A T A B L E


    R E L A T A B L E

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Capcom got ransomwared. This was one of the stuffs that got leaked. Believe it or not. If you do not wish to be "spoiled", look away.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I am playing through SoJ right now and I absolutely love these two together!!!!!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Investigations 2 in a nutshell: Sebastian shows off his ShInInG LoGiC

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:40 AM PST

    (MASSIVE SPOILERS!) This case just keeps getting CRAZIER!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Pt2 of my friend guessing ace attorney characters

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    That "P" on his chest doesn't stand for Phoenix anyways!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Woah Mia, isn't that a little harsh?

    submitted by /u/SacredJujucc
    [link] [comments]

    God,cute lil' Nahyuta looks like Franziska more than Franziska herself.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Um, I think that's you Franziska

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Does this mean the jury system is in place? Idk I stupid and know nothing about law.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Nahyuta Sahdoggy and Empaw Skye

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    They should've put Mia's voice lines in the first two games in the remake.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Since Mia has her voice lines in Trials and Tribulations, don't you think they should've put them for when she said stuff to save Phoenix in the first two games? I feel like that would've been a cool feature.

    submitted by /u/StressedInYT
    [link] [comments]

    Turnabout Memories

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    This is part 1 of 6 of my fairly short T&T review.

    I just finished Turnabout Memories and was by far the best opening case yet. It was fairly well written and has sparked my interest for anything it could follow down along the line >! specifically Dahlia. I already hate her. !<

    Getting to play as Mia was really cool and Grossberg was still funny and memorable. I enjoyed the Judge as always and getting to have the ultimate senpai, Winston Payne, prosecute was a treat.

    Overall, the case was pretty good!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    Larry is a lawyer?!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Larry is a lawyer?!

    https://preview.redd.it/ir4jit91vfz51.jpg?width=569&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b6af68cd713cc702f3ddc051a768e9a9460872fa

    meanwhile, in an alternate universe. It occurred to me to draw this sketch when I heard that in the Spanish ace attorney community they want to make a fan game in which, in a certain case, Larry is the lawyer xD

    submitted by /u/elcriz2001
    [link] [comments]

    Larry is a lawyer? part 2.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Larry is a lawyer? part 2.

    Continuing with my previous post, now I bring you Larry Lawyer but in color. I also have it in sprite but I will publish that later xD

    https://preview.redd.it/srfkhlu5jiz51.png?width=569&format=png&auto=webp&s=a2babaeda6c0ca2712f7fa6df4e2cffce5789825

    submitted by /u/elcriz2001
    [link] [comments]

    Doesnt the government/police/court possess a certain incriminating video?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    The video that Matt Engarde planned to use against Shelly for blackmail is now in the possession of the autorities, the video contains Shelly killing Corrida. Isnt that enough to incriminate him?

    submitted by /u/Khouri1
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    How many stomachs dose Maya have?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Let's count them

    1: For general eating

    2: For eating meat

    3: For eating sweets

    4: For eating babies

    5: For keeping her from getting hungry in case she gets kidnapped or accused of murder

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    I bought dual destinies and accidentally played "what a wonderful world" over the opening cutscene.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Ahahahahaha. I just bought dual destinies on my phone and when I put on my headphones they accidentally started playing what a wonderful world right when I started the opening cutscene. I thought to my self for a while during it: what a morbid scene to put this song over. But it also fit like really well with the timing. I just wanted to share this funny thing that just happened.

    submitted by /u/legofanman06
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people like Rise from the Ashes?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I always thought that it was fine. It was too long, Ema wasn't as memorable as Maya, and the forensic sections sucked.

    The thing is I was only able to get passed the 2nd investigation. I moved on and am currently playing T&T. After I'm done should I go back and play it and what makes it worth playing? Please tell me, scientifically that is.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I'm looking to buy Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, but I don't know where to begin. I'd love to buy it from a game store, but this game is so hard to find. And I don't know if I'd trust eBay or Amazon sellers because who knows if they'd have genuine copies of the game or just bootlegs. Please help, I'm really curious about this game and want to play it since Edgeworth is my favorite character.

    submitted by /u/Kierstinator
    [link] [comments]

    For quite a long time I thought this design feature would play a bigger role

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment