• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Ace Attorney My sister guessed all the characters in the first phoenix wright game

    Ace Attorney My sister guessed all the characters in the first phoenix wright game


    My sister guessed all the characters in the first phoenix wright game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Fins rit: objek machine

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Matt

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Made my very own Phoenix and Edgeworth keychains

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Courtroom thing 2

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:53 PM PST

    (Flash Warning) Even though the anime is mediocre, it still did a good job portraying Edgeworth’s trauma

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Trio of my favourite characters.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    No. 1: Barok van Zieks: Best anti-hero and prosecutor in my opinion. Majestic,gorgeous,elegant,and cold. Gets undeserved hate (in my opinion),because he has a racist attitude. Like,I concede — he acts racist,but also most of the London does,including Jezail (which feels like a racist chatterbox,lol).

    No. 2: Manfred von Karma: Best antagonist in my opinion. I prefer villains,who actually do anything to succeed (ergo,perfectionists). Yes,you can call him "not so deep,empty" and etc,but I just prefer antagonists like him. That's just who I am.

    No. 3: Gregory Edgeworth: Best protagonist in my opinion. I can describe him as a "cinnamon bun". To me,it was refreshing to see an protagonist who isn't as sarcastic,as Phoenix or Miles,for example. Gregory is always so kind,truly loves his son,and isn't a jerk at all. + Also love his "Objection!" voice clip done by ProZD,for no reason. Sounds satisfying,but don't know why.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Character bases (free to use)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Do you think the Judge hangs out with Nick, Maya, Edgeworth, etc.?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Decided to remake one of my favorite tracks after I found a phone app that lets me create MIDI files. Enjoy!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    While Dhurke and Apollo are arguing,that it's either a bird or an airplane,I think it's a fish.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    (Spoilers for final case in JFA!) This is the satisfying scene in the game so far i loved JFA it wasn't as good as the first but still really good and now its time for the final game T&T I can't wait!��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Anyone else think movie Redd White looks like Ozzy Osborne?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    The Great Microwaved Iced Tea Debate

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Franziska and Psyche-Locks

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    If one where to have a magatama and were to bring bring up or even say DL-6 around Franziska, how many Psyche-Locks would she get and will they be red or black?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney - Walkthrough Gameplay Part 30 - Rise from...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    About Ga'ran

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    When the Royal Graud turned on Queen Ga'ran after the later failed to channel a spirt, why didn't she just say both Wright and Justice are CIA operatives trying to overthrow the government? And if she did, would it have worked?

    submitted by /u/Borkerman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment