• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Ace Attorney Imagine him being the protagonist of AA7

    Ace Attorney Imagine him being the protagonist of AA7


    Imagine him being the protagonist of AA7

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Susato in sprite :D (in process)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Something interesting I noticed in the Borginian Paper from Turnabout Serenade, other than the Orange title, the remaining text is Tamil, a South Indian language, also my mother tongue.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    finished :D the next phase will be in sprite, in a few days.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Paul Atishon's head on some characters. made while bored

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    MS Paint Phoenix

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Ace Attorney character tier list (SPOILERS FOR AA1-AAI2/GK2)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Due to Black Friday, the Ace Attorney Trilogy is on Sale by the Playstation Store!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:21 AM PST

    (Ace Attorney Trilogy PC) I got this message. I'm really far into the first game, is there any way to fix it? It didn't crash or anything, I just closed it and then reopened it to this. I've already tried uninstalling + reinstalling. This is on steam, by the way.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Turnabout Beginnings

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    This is part 4 of 6 of my short T&T review

    FUCK DAHLIA! SHE NEEDS TO DIE!

    Aside from that this case was amazing. I knew I would lose but I didn't realize how. I didn't realize what extents Dahlia could go to to ensure her own safety!

    I didn't like the Judge in this as much so that was kind of sucky. But Diego Armando (he's Godot, right?) made up for it. He was really funny and just cool! Terry was also amazing. His story was so sad and it almost made me cry when he mentioned that bottle. Getting to play as Mia again was a treat and seeing von Karma era Edgeworth made me scream with anger and excitement.

    Over all, this was amazing. I can't wait to finish this...

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about Kristoph Gavin? I just finished Turnabout Trump and want to know what other people think of him

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Bread Bank meme but it's Ace Attorney

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Ga'ran's rings remind of Infinity Stones. Is something wrong with me?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Ace Attorney Briggs Myers

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Why do you guys think that shipping debates get so toxic?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I'm not asking people here why they ship ships, or which ships they like or don't like; I am just curious why people think they nosedive into the abyss most of the time. Wondering if it's a bug or a feature.

    submitted by /u/TheWiseSquid884
    [link] [comments]

    Sign my petition to make Marvin Grossberg: Ace Attorney AA7

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    3-5 Plotholes

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Maybe I've missing something... But isn't the plan to save Maya kind of ridiculous? They knew how the attempted murder was supposed to go, and their best bet was to just lets the assassin roam free in another body and just hope that Godot will restrain her? Sure, Misty tried to distract Pearly and, after all, Diego wasn't supposed to actually harm anyone but it's only more pathetic that three adults couldn't keep an eye on, persuade or at least restrain a 9 year old. How on Earth they didn't come up with anything that didn't involve mortal danger? Also, the murder plan is a bit flimsy, too. There're so many ways it could go wrong and there was no need for so many people to be involved; I can't really see why it couldn't be executed on any night Pearls was left alone with Maya. Perhaps, though, what irritated me most was the pendulum. The probability it'd go right is about the same as the cape landing on bust in 2-3. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of things about 3-5, but the weird logic definitely killed the excitement for me

    submitted by /u/muggles_are_better
    [link] [comments]

    Miles Edgeworth drawn in my middle school art style.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:00 AM PST

    I made a remix of the Cornered 2001 theme

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Can someone help with this? Screen is not centered....

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Why does Oldbag love Edgeworth so much?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    She does understand that she is WAYYY too old for Edgeworth, right? I mean, we never see her age in the court record (or organizer if we're talking about AAI1/2 here) but she looks 70, maybe 60! So why does she love him so much?

    submitted by /u/Competitive_Spend371
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine Him As The Main Villain in AA7

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment