• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Ace Attorney Maya teases Phoenix for getting nervous when visiting the Fey relatives

    Ace Attorney Maya teases Phoenix for getting nervous when visiting the Fey relatives


    Maya teases Phoenix for getting nervous when visiting the Fey relatives

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Edgeworth’s casual outfit

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Underappreciated antagonist art

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Today is Season 2 of the Ace Attorney anime's 2nd anniversary!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Perhaps this little guy was also involved in DL-6?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Ass Atourney

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    This is my first time posting, just a sketche I wanted to share....and I guess subtle shipping *khem*

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney Character Tier'd by Number of Appearances (Details in comments)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Just played through Turnabout Storyteller...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    It was an alright case. But I just gotta say, I really liked the depiction of DID with Uendo. It's actually a positive depiction of the disorder and none of that "watch out for my crazy psycho killer alter!" shit you see in Split and other movies.

    As someone who also has the disorder I thought it was fairly realistic for the most of what was shown (everyone has different experiences with DID) except for switching instantly on command but you know, it'd have dragged out an already mildly boring case even longer to accurately depict the time it takes to switch alters. I know it's just a viddy game but Athena getting all excited about him after figuring out his DID like he was some zoo animal was pretty wack but you know, eets only gaem.

    But overall it was pleasantly surprising to see a positive portrayal of DID for once!

    submitted by /u/didthrowaway999
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Sharing this gem with the rest of the fandom

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Doubt about Inherited Turnabout ending

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    So, in the ending, Miles says that Gustavia can't be arrested because Master's false charge and Ray says that it is a flaw in the law, anyone can explain this part to me?

    submitted by /u/Vanshadr
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find the ace attorney manga online?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I've been looking scoping tons of manga sites and I can't find the ace attorney manga. I found one site except it only had like 4 chapters >:( If anyone knows any other sites lmk! :)))

    submitted by /u/-Cornn_Flaek-
    [link] [comments]

    My first real attempt at a sprite edit; Cynthia as Ema Skye!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    The Ace Attorney Investigations 3 Ost by Broocevelt is so good

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Drew a silly scene. I imagine Mia must get frustrated quite often.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Thank you for the support on my last sketch! Here’s some more... with uh, subtle shipping as always.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Be sure to vote for your favorite lawyer on the new smash roster website!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    xoxo-

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Created a subreddit for Miego

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I noticed that there wasn't a subreddit dedicated to this pair, so I made one at r/Miego. Stroll on down if you're a fan of the bittersweet romance between the beautiful lawyer, Mia, and everyone's favorite coffee afficionado, Diego Armando!

    submitted by /u/Hotel-Japanifornia
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me that the trilogy's speech bubbles have low volume?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Just like the title, I'm playing trilogy on PC, but the "Objection!" or "Hold it!" speech bubbles volumes are so low I can barely hear it. I checked the 3ds version and it has no problem with it. I don't want to turn up the sound effects volume since the text sound effect will overpower the background music. I hope they aren't intentional; I really like hearing them.

    submitted by /u/IpostThisStuff
    [link] [comments]

    Minor quibbles that I hope no one has brought up recently.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Franziska von Karma was born & raised in Germany, but in the games, her accent is perfectly American. Manfred had an accent so it's not like he would have raised her to speak perfect English even if he DID raise her in an English-speaking or bilingual household.

    Also, can Franziska prosecute in German and English? Because that's insane. I mean, being able to prosecute at the age of 13 is also insane, but being able to prosecute in two languages is extra-insane.

    Maybe this can be the minor quibbles thread? Another one before I sign off: Morgan Fey's hair is physically impossible.

    submitted by /u/boringusername716
    [link] [comments]

    3D/interactive evidence

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I'm playing the trilogy on switch and noticed in Rise From the Ashes, the evidence is three dimensional and interactive. Do any of the other games in the trilogy have this too?

    submitted by /u/BleuDreaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment