• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Ace Attorney hello lawyer game community

    Ace Attorney hello lawyer game community


    hello lawyer game community

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I drew Trucy Wright

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    4 horsemen of the apocalypse

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    TIL I live super close to a Trials and Tribulations character.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Get well soon, Phoenix.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Something that has always bothered me about the ending of 3-5

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Ok. The last part of 3-5. You're trying to pin down the fact that Godot is the one who killed Misty Fey. You figured out that Dahlia must have left a wound on whoever the killer was. There's no wound on Godot's skin or clothes, so if he's the killer, it can only be in one spot: under his mask. You hit him with that, his mask explodes, yay everybody wins.

    My issue is this: if Dahlia really struck him in the upper part of the face, wouldn't the mask block the attack? That thing looks like it's made of metal, it should effectively work as a face shield for Godot. And even if Dahlia's blade stroke started under the mask and managed to flip it off of Godot as her blade went up his face, wouldn't at least a tiny bit of the mark be left under his mask?

    Is this just one of those logical fallacies that everyone kind of shrugs off and chalks up to "welp that's Ace Attorney for you lol" (i.e. the whole thing with Max's bust in 2-3 because that is exactly How Physics Work), or is there a way it can be explained away?

    submitted by /u/LlamaTheG0AT
    [link] [comments]

    Here is the full image of the 3DS SOJ theme "Apollo Pixel Art". I like these themes, they're funny and have nice references !

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    In a shocking twist its revealed that the new prosecutor for Ace Attorney 7 is actually notorious Minecraft youtuber and streamer Technoblade

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I cant be the only one to notice the similarities

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I certainly hope you guys have already stumbled on this gem. Listen to it again anyways

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Unused song

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    So, for those who don't know, there's a track in the original game's OST rather aptly titled 'Unused'. The track is never used in-game, and it's title does no favours in figuring out what it might have been for originally. This means that we can only really guess why it exists and why it was never utilised. Of course, plenty of speculation already exists on the comments of the YouTube video, which I've linked above.

    If you listen to the song, you might notice that it sounds "unfinished", especially if you listen with headphones, because of an irritating high-pitch tone in the background. This might be an indicator of the song only being created for the purpose of testing the DS's sound chip and range. This would explain why it's never played in-game, but doesn't explain why they didn't just use any of the pre-existing soundtrack taken from the GBA.

    Some people have noted similarities with the Turnabout Sisters melody, while others have pointed out a resemblance to the Won the Case and End Credits theme. It's plausible it might've been an early version of RftA's end credits, since it wasn't in the GBA's track list as far as I can tell. I've also seen it suggested that it was meant to be a menu theme.

    I saw a couple of comments mention that it would sound very fitting for the scene in 1-4 where Edgeworth takes the stand to testify. While I personally agree that it would fit that scene very well, I'm highly doubtful that that was the original purpose. Similarly, another comment posited that it could've been a theme for Mia, but was scrapped since she only appears outside of court for a single day of investigation in 1-3. I see this as unlikely, because - as previously stated - the track wasn't in the GBA release's OST.

    So, are there any ideas I missed? What do you think it was meant to be used for?

    submitted by /u/galactar7
    [link] [comments]

    Another prosecutor! This time it's wholesome piano dude :)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Which game is the shortest?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Which game is the shortest? I'm just wondering...

    submitted by /u/BS_STW
    [link] [comments]

    I have no shame.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I've started playing AA:I series before AJ,because it's a chronologically right way. That's the path I've chosen,thus I don't regret it. Fight me.

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Trilogy Case Tier List

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I finished the trilogy a while ago but wanted to think a bit more about the cases.

    Each tier is ordered btw. I was tempted to put the Stolen Turnabout even higher because I really loved that case but... alas I do think I prefer Turnabout Goodbyes and Bride to the Turnabout more. Happy to elaborate on my thoughts if anyone wants!

    https://preview.redd.it/lr6pyrl7k7r51.png?width=936&format=png&auto=webp&s=de39e1a0dc1fa62683d5471e9e65cb58024f7b64

    submitted by /u/irlricketycricket
    [link] [comments]

    Made a computer background of my favorite crack ship

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    How would Edgeworth have reacted to what happened to Phoenix in the Gramarye Trial?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    As he got his badge back due to Edgeworth. Wonder how he would've reacted

    submitted by /u/LMWJ6776
    [link] [comments]

    Best version of Apollo Justice

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I am currently playing AAI2 on my phone; I couldn't find a translation for the android HD version so I'm emulating it; are the android versions of the games better? Or is it better to play with dual screens?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Vartolomej_Schwartz
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney drawing suggestions

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Hello there! I have decided to rake up the challenge of drawing 1 ace attorney character every day of the month. So far I have done phoenix wright, miles edgeworth, Godot, and Winston Payne. Anyone have suggestions of who else to draw?

    submitted by /u/Flippityflopsocks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment