• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Ace Attorney Best game trilogy on Switch

    Ace Attorney Best game trilogy on Switch


    Best game trilogy on Switch

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    It sure is a nice day to go swimming.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    My attempt of Maya as a Reddit Avatar! (Sorry I don't have premium)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    (OC) Ace Attorney Meets Grand Theft Auto IV

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Franzy. It is hard to make it.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Time to cause problems (on purpose)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Tried to make edgeworth

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Miles Edgeworth: The Star Attorney VS Phoenix Wright: The Unstoppable Prosecutor

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    r/AceAttorney Custom Avatar Thread

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    So, with Reddit's new avatar customization option accessible on everyone's profiles, we've obviously seen a sudden burst of image posts featuring everyone's Ace Attorney-themed designs. With ten or so such posts going up in just the past 24 hours, I'm going to put forth the request that all further avatar images be confined to this one thread for the time being. If you make a new thread for an avatar but find that it's taken down, just go ahead and repost in through a comment here.

    submitted by /u/JC-DisregardMe
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt to Miles Edgeworth

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Reference to AA (Himouto)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Making Ace Attorney characters in the Among Us character maker day 3: Lotta Hart

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    so maya fey

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Noticed this is becoming a trend, so I decided to try making Phoenix

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    My problems with Mastermind (remastered)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Welp,thanks to Galactar,I now know,how to properly present my opinions in this subreddit,so here it is again. Cue,that I actually love Quercus and Simon's both.

    1. To be honest,I personally don't like,that...half of the story seems to unveil in final battle. That's ruining the pacing for me,honestly. I know,that the whole game's story is big and actually good and exciting,and you can't actually change it's pacing,but it still feels...wrong to me.

    2. I also don't like,that the battle with Simon is...how can I say that...feels like I'm blindfolded. Here's a thing: In previous games,there seemed like a more strict goal: "arrest that guy for his crime". In Simon's case,it feels like the goal has changed a bit:"find a crime to arrest him for". Like,at first Miles unsuccessfully tries to prove Keyes kidnapping John,then he unsuccessfully tries to prove clown man instigating murders,and when it comes to body double — things seem to start rolling. It feels like...Logic Chess. Miles also ran lines of questioning there,but...there seemed to be clues at the end of each line of questioning. Here...it feels like starting a New Game in another videogame. Miles just seems to fall back to the beginning,with no progress.

    What's your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/paulvanzieks
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody asked for gumshoe so here it is (3 diffrent versions bcs i cant decide witch hair is better)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Why do people hate this game?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    So I just replayed Dual Destinies again 3 years removed from my initial playthrough and I have to say... Why do people hate this game? Before you say it yes, the phantom is a cop out and isn't a very satisfying villain. I'm not saying Dual Destinies is perfect I just don't think it's as terrible as a lot of people seem to. I had fun with pretty much every case even if the "ends don't justify the means" theme is very ham fisted in 5-3. The actual flow of the logic of all the cases is WAY better constructed than pretty much every other game in the series. Athena, Bobby, and Blackquill as new additions to the cast are all pretty great and fun characters Athena being a particular stand out IMO. I think my biggest gripe is that Phoenix shouldn't have returned as a playable character but with the fact that he did, they did fairly well with it. The game definitely isn't the best in the series but it's far from the worst. Id put it solidly as the second or third best entry if I'm being honest.

    submitted by /u/metroid544
    [link] [comments]

    "Why are you so dedicated to Darklaw????" "Yes."

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    [Light 6-1 Spoiler] I wanted to share a weird headcanon of mine

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Failed attempt at Phoenix

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    nahyuta avatar weeeee

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Pop this in

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    For those who have been summoned for jury duty, have you made any ace attorney references during the process?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm curious if any redditors have made references to Ace Attorney while at jury duty. I know I would

    submitted by /u/PhoenixWright33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment