• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Ace Attorney Nobody asked for young MVK but I'mma draw him anyway cuz I'll do whatever I want

    Ace Attorney Nobody asked for young MVK but I'mma draw him anyway cuz I'll do whatever I want


    Nobody asked for young MVK but I'mma draw him anyway cuz I'll do whatever I want

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 23: Furio Tigre

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Apollo’s Childhood Question (Apollo’s backstory in AA4-6 spoilers)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    So here's a timeline of Apollo's life from his birth until Turnabout Trump

    • Born to Thalassa and Jove
    • Jove goes to Khura'in and brings Apollo (Thalassa was lovely there too, it's unclear though)
    • Jove goes to play for Amara, bringing Apollo with him
    • Ga'ran sets the place on fire, Amara and Apollo live but Jove dies
    • Dhurke saves Apollo and raises him alongside Nahyuta
    • Dhurke hides with his son in the mountains and founds the Defiant Dragons
    • When Apollo is 9, Dhurke worries for his safety and takes him back to America, promising to return someday
    • Apollo begins to idolize Phoenix Wright (may be after meeting Clay)
    • In middle school, Apollo meets and they bond over a lack of having a mother (and we get the origin of "I'm fine!")
    • Apollo and Clay, now high schoolers, constantly visit the Cosmos Space Station and become well known there (they visited so often because Clay wanted to be an astronaut)
    • Apollo goes to law school to follow his idol and joins Gavin Law Offices at age 23ish
    • Turnabout Trump happens

    My question: who raised Apollo from when he was 9 until adulthood? Was there an orphanage? Did he have more foster parents?

    I think I found Apollo's AA7 backstory

    submitted by /u/RavenclawLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    A Godot skin I made for Clairen (Rival’s of Aether)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I made some phone wallpapers what do you think about it :) ? I'm planning to do more

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Quercus Alba

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    kinda boring but tried to draw edgeworth !! also, catboy.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    My friend Drew klavier Gavin! she is a talented artist and she deffinetly deserve more followers (Instagram: chronotorii) so please follow her thx ^-^

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I just finished Justice for All

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    And I take back all my frustrations I posted about previously. When the final case closed and the credits rolled, I was moved to tears. I was so focused on getting to the "good cases" that I didn't realize how unique and full of personality every single character was along the way. I'm learning to embrace the wacky humor that fills up a big part of these games in between the shocking intrigue of the cases. Also, I really appreciate the strong anime-esque redemption arcs of Phoenix's enemies and defendants alike. I'm gonna go ahead and start Trials & Tribulations now... really looking forward to see how the original trilogy wraps up!!!

    submitted by /u/BruddaLurker
    [link] [comments]

    [OC]someone please give him a hug he seriously needs it

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Apollo justice phone Apollo justice phone ap

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I saw something that people need to watch if they need a laugh: Apollo Justice (unsuccessfully) cross-examining Frank Sahwit!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Hold it!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I think the ace attorney video game series improve the memory ability of players!

    For example, just from reading the title of this post alone, you may already be reciting the action music from the game ((could also be just nostalgia but I'm not saying that out loud))

    ☝️"☝️"📝 It's also what I believe to be the greatest benefit from playing the video games compared to other series of games

    submitted by /u/gamerbrains
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney OST rating

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I think Nahyuta is an okay character AND not a complete asshole

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I know this isn't exactly popular, not here to say "hurr durr fight me while I don't listen to the reasonable points you make", just wanna have a discussion, cause I find it surprising how harsh people are on him

    Also, I think his character arc is hardly comparable to Edgeworth's

    AND yes, his pathetic attempt at a redemption sucks ass, should've made him a grey morale character to the end

    submitted by /u/Shaymin281286
    [link] [comments]

    Case Discussion & Opinions -- Case DGS-2: The Adventure of the Unbreakable Speckled Band

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    If Ace Attorney has taught us one thing, it is that you should never be the mentor character for a defense attorney's debut case. Ever.

    Anyway, feel free to post your thoughts, comments and opinions here about this rather unusual case.

    submitted by /u/--UNKN0WN--
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! I'm new to this game, and i have some questions.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Is there a "lose"? If so, when you lose, do you start over? Is it bad to keep pressing on every single thing they say in cross examination? Or can i freely press on every line for more information?

    submitted by /u/bido321
    [link] [comments]

    Ask aa characters! Fanfic by me!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    My Tier List (currently playing Turnabout time traveler, also each tier is prioritized within itself)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Spirit of Justice Case Three Help

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Ok so I'm know the contradiction for the broken lantern, but the stupid fucking hit box does not want to cooperate. At exactly time hat point should I press the present button, I've had to soft reset like five times.

    submitted by /u/Spectre7891
    [link] [comments]

    When is AA7 coming out

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Rating for the First Ace Attorney Game

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    So, I completed the first Ace Attorney game just now. So I wanted to know what rating would you give to the first game out of 10? I would give it a 10/10 honestly, maybe because it is my first Ace Attorney game and I haven't tried any other game yet. My rating might change :P

    I loved the 5th case. It was long but at the end, it was worth it to complete the case.

    submitted by /u/PokeBoy1238
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment