• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Ace Attorney Never liked how dd/soj-era pearl was just her 8 year old design but taller, so i tried redesigning her to be a bit more unique ^_^

    Ace Attorney Never liked how dd/soj-era pearl was just her 8 year old design but taller, so i tried redesigning her to be a bit more unique ^_^


    Never liked how dd/soj-era pearl was just her 8 year old design but taller, so i tried redesigning her to be a bit more unique ^_^

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I drew some Ace Attorney posters

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Cosplay ~ Maya Yam (Maya Fey @ Blue Screens Inc.)!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Hey look...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    drew a prodigy, kinda liked how it turned out lol

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    My pride and joy

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I lol'd so hard at this moment in Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. This seems awfully familiar

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Who got the best Pursuit theme

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    How would you have handled these characters differently?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    • Apollo: People complain about his backstories so much, and honestly it really is inexcusable how we have 3 different backgrounds for this one guy. I think the simplest way to fix him would be to just stick to one backstory rather than give him multiple.
    • Godot: Okay the only thing I would do to fix Godot is not force so much sympathy on him at the last minute. I think this would make it more clear that he did mess up rather than "Oh he was just trying to save Maya!"
    • Iris: Okay so... I'm gonna confess: I think the true main reason why I like Iris so much is because her backstory is so damn tragic. Otherwise, I think I would probably just not give her so much thought. However, if we're going to fix her controversy in the shipping community, I think Capcom needed to put a little more effort into her personality. If they just did that, I can almost guarantee she would be more popular with the fans. As for what we got, I just want to think she got a happier ending and just accept they could have put more effort her.
    • Clay Terran: Okay, assuming Apollo needs this many backstories (He don't. He just don't), I would propose a very simple fix for Clay: maybe just give him a flashback scene or two to maybe make us care about him.
    • Larry Butz: Okay this one is easy. Just keep some of his likeable traits and don't degrade him into "just a creepy idiot" after the first game.
    • Nahyuta: Okay, there's no question Nahyuta may have needed a thorough rewrite. In my opinion, I would give Nahyuta a little more personality rather than just 'jerk". Also, I would make it so the game doesn't redeem him. Because let's be honest, after all the people he sent to death, he kinda can't be redeemed...?
    • "Hotti/Hickifield": Undo. Erase. Just get rid of him. Seriously. Why did he even have to exist?

    This is just a random rambling before TGS. How would you have handled these characters better, if you would change anything?

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    My head cannon is that Miles Edgeworth names his cravets

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    That man DEFINITELY has a lucky cravet that he picks for special occasions even though they all look the same

    submitted by /u/moon_b3ams
    [link] [comments]

    Ace attorney music kicks ASS.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    For an example, look up Lang's theme song (AAI1-2) and play it on 2x speed.

    submitted by /u/Oscargo324
    [link] [comments]

    Game stuck on loading content.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I have Ace Attorney Trilogy, and i open the game, press enter, and then it just loads. For some reason i've never seen any solutions, please help.

    submitted by /u/Anonymous-OwU
    [link] [comments]

    Seen a lot of People Make Tier Lists, so I thought I’d leave mine

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    An Updated Tier List Report. A lot of reconsiderations after several gameplays and outside opinions, plus my own tastes. I can elaborate more in comments.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Me and my friends had an argument in Discord. I got bored and decided to animate it. I'm still getting used to Objection.lol. I know that theres no pauses in between people speaking. But any other type of feedback would be nice too. Thanks

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    About Kristoph’s scar

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any headcannons/theories about how he got it? It has always intrigued me, and I'd love to read people's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/paradichlorbenzen
    [link] [comments]

    Demon Prosecutors by ☠️ Frenks �� on Twitter

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Name Theory/ Headcanon

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Godot refers to himself as having died multiple times and assumes a completely different persona from Diego Armando.

    Just my piece of head cannon. It just fits to perfectly.

    https://preview.redd.it/rh6ivty5dko51.png?width=114&format=png&auto=webp&s=5f45634fa3714c7a095a42657554efe4f506737e

    submitted by /u/D4ni3l99
    [link] [comments]

    AA:Edgeworth 2

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Still no English translation of Miles Edgeworth 2 adapted to iPhone yet? I'm running out of the old games to replay for iOS.🤨

    submitted by /u/poolside123
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I play the games

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Where should I play AJ DD and SoJ. I mean which console is the best right now? Yes phone is a console

    submitted by /u/Hboten
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice Case 4

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    The past and future case thing, how does it work exactly?

    I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out how taking the nail polish bottle in the future from Gavin, somehow has Wright have that bottle in the past to show it to Vera.

    Is there an explanation to that? Like how? I tried examining the bottle in the past so many times before I gave up and a Google search told me I had to get it in the future. Future evidence used in the past? Huh?

    Not to mention, having any clue as to whether it was Gavin or not.

    submitted by /u/Jiehfeng
    [link] [comments]

    Wright and Edgeworth argue about chonkers

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment