• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Ace Attorney A core cast for a newer era

    Ace Attorney A core cast for a newer era


    A core cast for a newer era

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Xiles Eohpworth

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Ace Attorney Case Tier List But It's out of Maya's Point of View

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    "....or Trucy will have to do it again"

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I think we don't have enough von karma content so i will contribute like a good citizen

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    It's Friday Night, Wright.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Law Students Stream the Epilogue Case of Ace Attorney

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, if you aren't doing anything this Friday evening, how about joining a Twitch stream where you can watch some law students struggle with the investigation of the Epilogue Case? We are 3L's in law school and we will be hanging out on Twitch, solving crimes, and critiquing the game for it's legal accuracy. Feel free to stop by between 6:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST!

    https://www.twitch.tv/bornsinner3

    submitted by /u/Carbonizer16
    [link] [comments]

    Feliz Jueves......o Viernes, I don't care (I corrected the neck size because it was long.)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Are the Investigations games essential playing?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I've been working my way through the Miles Edgeworth game and something about it just isn't really connecting with me. Maybe it's too easy, or maybe the cases are too drawn out, idk but I do not find it as captivating as the other AA games. I was halfway through the third case in the amusement park until I royally fucked up and pressed the wrong button on my keyboard which loaded an old save state and booted me back to the end of the second case (airline).

    So, given that I already wasn't enjoying this as much as other games in the series, and given that I will now essentially have to repeat like 2 hours of gameplay just to get back to where I was before, do you think I should power through this game or will I be okay if I just drop it? I've beaten Apollo Justice so the next game I'd go to would be Dual Destinies (unless the JP-only Investigations game is worth looking up).

    Let me know your thoughts, and thanks!

    submitted by /u/vashthestampede121
    [link] [comments]

    Juni is such a cinnamon roll :3

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I had to ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Java or Bedrock? Pick your side

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Where can I find good scans for AceAttorney investigations 2's manual

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    title

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think would be the most affected by the sudden death of Phoenix Wright? How and why?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Comment your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Tadisticc
    [link] [comments]

    Bobby Shmurda in Ace Attorney

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    I’d honestly rather have Raymond Shields in the next AA game than Gumshoe

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I don't like it if he was a main character, because that'd be weird, but I'd rather have him as a cameo in one or two cases. Kinda like Grossberg in AA1

    submitted by /u/Oscargo324
    [link] [comments]

    Which prosecutor-defense matchup that has never happened would you love to see?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Even if it makes no temporal or story sense.

    Personally I would love to see Apollo face off against Franziska. Between his snarkiness and her whipping everyone, both would get on each other's nerves to an incredible degree and I imagine it would be very tense and hilarious at the same time.

    submitted by /u/SuperGanondorf
    [link] [comments]

    Where did Gumshoe go?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I was so sad after he disappeared off the face of the Earth after Apollo Justice. Please, where is my lord and savior Gumshoe? We need Gumshoe. Where is Gumshoe?

    submitted by /u/Tristansman
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Has anyone made a mod of Phoenix Wright where you play as Edgeworth?

    submitted by /u/LordPikachu709
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment