• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Ace Attorney Here's a drawing I did of Godot after finishing T&T

    Ace Attorney Here's a drawing I did of Godot after finishing T&T


    Here's a drawing I did of Godot after finishing T&T

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Rise from the Ashes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    A drawing I did of our adorable spirit medium, Maya!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Post-timeskip girls

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    How it feels to watch the opening cutscene from The first game (OC)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Summer Ema by Mandeb

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Maya Fey, Sprite Redraw #2, She mad cuz no BORGAR

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I was wondering why Godot looked familiar

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Apollo's "Edgeworth"

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I have seen some people call nahyuta Apollo's "Edgeworth" and I couldn't disagree more 😹 to me klavier is Apollo's "Edgeworth" and I would also like to add that the SoJ DLC should have used apollo and klavier instead of Phoenix and Edgeworth and this is coming from someone who's top 2 characters are edgeworth and phoenix

    submitted by /u/AfroZoldyck
    [link] [comments]

    Magatama Usage. Liked or Disliked?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm in the process of making a VN game that's in homage to the Ace Attorney series and was wondering what the communities opinion of the Magatama was. (The item used outside of court to expose people lying/keep secrets from you) To see if I should include a version of it.

    I've seen arguments Pro-Magatama (Saying it's a way to add the best part of Ace Attorney's gameplay to the Non-Court Sequences) and Anti-Magatama (Saying it breaks up the investigation sections with needless backtracking and evidence gathering just to confirm something you may or may not have figured out already)

    What are your opinions on the Magatama? Are you for it? Against it? If so, why.

    Thanks! All feedback will be read and appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Pompuswindbag
    [link] [comments]

    How many defendants have actually paid for the services of Fey and Co./Wright and Co./Wright Anything Agency?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    We know that Larry and Maya definitely didn't pay Phoenix for defending them, so I guess that begs the question: which defendants paid to be defended and which ones got it for free as a favor? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/wholesome-man
    [link] [comments]

    Here's some artwork of Franziska.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    First Cases Ranked

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Idk this is just my opinion on the first case of each game I've played (AA1-5 and also the first AAI)

    1. Turnabout Trump (AJ) Easily the best first case. I love the twist of Kristoph being the culprit even though for basically every first case before and after the witness is the culprit, never your mentor character. I could gush and gush about this one, honestly. I love Hobonix personally, so him being a troll throughout the whole case while Kristoph loses his damn mind and Apollo is just confused is pure gold. Also, finding out at the end that the victim had been Zack Gramarye the whole time, therefore explaining what Kristoph's motive had been since it was unclear in the first case just makes it even better. I love AJ more than most seem to, and liked all of its cases, but this one is my favorite.

    2. Turnabout Memories (T&T) Dahlia. Hawthorne. Need I say more? It's a perfect introduction to her and getting to see college Phoenix is a joy, even if he's a little annoying. Plus, playing as Mia! And finding out the answer to how Winston Payne lost his hair was something I never knew I needed until I had it. The story behind the case seems simple at first, but by the end of the game it all comes together and is so satisfying. This case may be a little simple at first glance, but I still love it.

    3. Turnabout Countdown (DD) I'm in the minority I think when I say Dual Destinies is my second favorite AA game (only beaten out by T&T). I don't mind the simplified gameplay, I love Athena, and even though I have my issues with the twist at the end, I don't outright hate it. But anyway, wow did this game start out with a bang — literally. I had just finished AAI when I got DD, and was kinda burned out due to hating the end of Turnabout Ablaze, so when I saw an anime cutscene where the courtroom exploded, I was sold on the game. The case itself is pretty simple, there's one witness and he's the culprit, but then 5-4/5-5 happens. Honestly, I think most of the reason why I love this case is just how over the top it is. Idk, it's just fun, and it was a great introduction to Athena.

    4. The First Turnabout (PW: AA) Not much to say here. Frank Sahwit yeeting his toupee is iconic, great introduction to Mia that makes !>1-2 even sadder.!< There's not much to it and it's not one I'm ecstatic to replay, but it's really the perfect "first case ever." Also, this is Larry at his best. I get really can't stand him more and more in each of his appearances, but this one is the least annoying by far.

    5. The Lost Turnabout (JFA) I don't hate this one as much as some people do. Sure, I hate Wellington, but there's plenty of witnesses in AA that I can't stand and he's nowhere near the top of the list. Maggey's sweet, Gumshoe not wanting to incriminate her is adorable too, and Phoenix getting amnesia is a great way to explain why he's getting a tutorial for stuff he should know. It's nowhere near my favorite case, but it has its moments and I don't utterly despise it.

    6. Turnabout Visitor (AAI) AAI is my least favorite AA game. Turnabout Ablaze is responsible for most of that, but the Kidnapped Turnabout didn't help. This first case, however, was perfectly fine. Probably my second or third favorite in the game (Best to worst: I-4, I-2/I-1, I-3, I-5). I like how all the cases tie together (I just didn't care much about the actual plot, but in theory I love the idea), and how there are questions that are unanswered in this case, but answered later on. Plus, no teenager Kay (I liked her as a child in I-4 but oh my god I hated her in the other two cases she's in. I swear she's not the only reason this game is my least favorites, just a part of it)!

    Um yeah, I think that's it. Does anyone agree/disagree and why? Comment below because I'm curious if my opinions are common or not.

    submitted by /u/RavenclawLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    (There will be subtitles for English speakers)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Finaly finished Ace Attorney 6 Spirit of Justice

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    And Gosh the drop in quality between Apollo Justice and AA5&6 is jaring!

    5 Was still enjoyable at least but 6.... I think there is only the case 2 and 5 that I genuinly like and even then I have still a few issue with those, the rest i still find them enjoyableish to solve but i realy dislike the pacing and the story in general... Does Apollo truly need a so bloated back story? Couldn't they give Athena something to do in this one? I hated almost 2 thirds of the new character introduced x).

    I am not even sure i truly want to play the dlc x'), I think this is my least favorite Ace attorney for the moment.

    I am gonna start DGS heard it was the original creator behind those, Realy looking toward playing them because i feel some of the magic of ace attorny were lost in 5 and 6

    submitted by /u/N4rNar
    [link] [comments]

    Video Game Movies are good actually

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Question about DGS

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    So im just beginning DGS2, after finishing the first. I love it so far. but one part of the first game has been on my mind recently.

    Did Hart Vortex not want Naruhodo to win the case? That was their deal, if he won he'd be recognized as an attorney. So why was he given such an obviously guilty defendant? Wouldn't it make more sense for the case to be complex or at least have some obvious convoluted-ness to it?

    If that doesn't make sense I'm sorry, it's very late. can clarify if necessary.

    submitted by /u/stoptrackingmeplease
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment