• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Ace Attorney A Maya drawing I made at 3 am πŸ˜… It’s definitely a little rough and her jacket is messed up but I actually really like it!

    Ace Attorney A Maya drawing I made at 3 am �� It’s definitely a little rough and her jacket is messed up but I actually really like it!


    A Maya drawing I made at 3 am �� It’s definitely a little rough and her jacket is messed up but I actually really like it!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Delites at Home! (Sketch Commissions Open, Details Below)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Gramarye Tryouts (art by nohmasked, on Tumblr)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Pick your side.. choose wisely

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Narumitsu week day 6: AU : I drew them as Victor and Yuri from Yuri on Ice !

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    What do you hope for in AA7 Post Number...uhh... I lost track

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Just another thread while hopefully waiting for something to be announced at TGS 2020 (Key words being hope.) Did I already make one of these? Yeah, but let's do it again because why not?

    What I hope for:

    • Gumshoe. Obviously. Come on Capcom it's his time.
    • No new prosecutors. We have others like Franziska or Klavier or Blackquill. (Not Godot. His arc is over. Just mention him if anything.)
    • Thalassa tells Apollo and Trucy the truth. Come on. It's time.
    • Nothing to do with Khura'in. To anyone who likes Khura'in, I'm sorry, but I just could not care less about this place.
    • DO NOT DEFEND MAYA. Seriously Capcom. S T O P I T.
    • Athena gets a bigger role. This is something many people have wanted. Whether or not you like Athena, she can still be salvaged.
    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite case?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I just finished the first game and I was wondering what everyone's favorite cases were? My favorite was definitely Turnabout Goodbyes but Steel Samurai at a close second!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jellygoatmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Sickness headcanons

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Was replaying Turnabout Memories lately. Phoenix in that case got me thinking, what do you think the rest of the cast is like when they've got a cold?

    submitted by /u/InfuriatedThermostat
    [link] [comments]

    Animal Attorney #02: Bob’s Biscuit Heist!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    What do you think is the darkest/most fucked up revelation in the series?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Ace Attorney tends to be more tame when it comes to the overall darkness when compared to things like Danganronpa, or Zero Escape. That doesn't mean there hasn't been some fucked up shit though.

    One big example that popped out to me was Candice Arme's body being in the courtroom the whole time, just hidden in the bomb transport case. What are some other kind of messed up revelations throughout the series?

    submitted by /u/BrickmasterBen
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney Case Tier list

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    It's been four years since Gyakuten Saiban Library was opened

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Huh, I just noticed it's been exactly four years since Gyakuten Saiban Library was opened. Updates have been very slow lately of course, partially because a lot has already been done and there's relatively little left of the list that I find essential (and I don't like doing interviews that basically say the same), aaaaaand partially because it's always been 'whenever I feel like it' project, so updates kinda come in irregular waves. But for what it's worth, I consider GS Library still a running project, so there will be more stuff. Eventually. I hope people here have found the materials on the site useful and/or interesting.

    Most of the major updates occured in the first two years (over a 100 vs. barely twenty in the last 2 years), but the articles I found most interesting myself the last three years were:

    submitted by /u/tanteikid
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the best and worst girls in each game?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Best Girls:

    • PW:AA: Maya, Mia or Lana

    • JFA: Either Franziska or Adrian

    • T&T: Iris

    • AJ: Ema

    • DD: Athena

    • SOJ: I don't really know

    Worst Girls:

    • PW:AA: I guess April(?)

    • JFA: Morgan

    • T&T: Morgan (I don't like her at all)

    • AJ: Alita (process of elimination)

    • DD: Sorry Jinxie. You are the one who comes to mind.

    • SOJ: Ga'ran

    submitted by /u/AceDemoMuse76-2
    [link] [comments]

    Question about a secret in Trials and Tribulations

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    In Trials and Tribulations, I heard there was a secret if you showed Gumshoe Mia's profile, and I was wondering what conversation happened or if there was a video.

    submitted by /u/Cloudreaper-
    [link] [comments]

    Ace Attorney game ranking tournament! Vote for your favourite. @WorthyofEdge on Twitter.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Christopher Wehkamp (Miles Edgeworth) talks Voice Acting, Ace Attorney (Interview)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Ace attorney on iOS

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I just got done playing through the trilogy on pc, and I wanted to know if there's any way I can play on iOS without having to pay for all of the cases.

    submitted by /u/HighKeyKing
    [link] [comments]

    What flashcard to use to play Ace Attorney Investigation 2 on a New Nintendo 3DS

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the game working on this card: https://www.newegg.com/p/01M-01GJ-002X8?Description=r4%202019&cm_re=r4_2019-_-9SIA4RE7D61724-_-Product&quicklink=true

    but so far, using the YSMenu, it just goes to a blackscreen and stays stuck like that right after selecting case 1. I want to buy a new cart so i was wonder if anyone else played it on a flashcard and can tell me what model they bought so i dont needlessly waste my money.

    submitted by /u/Skranbets
    [link] [comments]

    Is DGS2 worth it if I know these 2 plot twists? (Massive Spoilers)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    An idiot posted DGS2 spoilers on an unrelated Ace Attorney video on Youtube.

    1) Asougi is alive.
    2) Vortex is the final enemy.

    There are massive plot twists so I wonder if the game is still worth it.

    submitted by /u/Enryx25
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended playing order

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm pretty early into the series (starting T&T right now) but I was wondering why Spirit of Justice is meant to be played in between the Great Ace Attorney games. I thought I heard GAA was a direct continuation and didn't really involve the original Phoenix Wright?

    submitted by /u/TheEnlightenedOne212
    [link] [comments]

    Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was planning to play DGS2 but I realised that there isn't a full translation yet from Scarlet Study (only case 1 and 2, right?) so I thought that the only way to "enjoy" this last game is watching the walkthrough on YT and pausing it to think through and come with the solution to the question at hand and then resume the video... Still, I think it's not a bad way to enjoy a game like AA except for the spoiler to the solution if you don't get it right first time...

    What do you think, and how did you manage to go with it? (obviously aside from those who can read japanese...)

    submitted by /u/Drakosmick
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with RFTA?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Was it released after the other games or something? It doesn't have the turnabout in the title, and Turnabout Goodbyes had a finality about it, so I'm kind of confused. I really liked it, but why is it so different from the other games?

    submitted by /u/jellygoatmaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment