• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Ace Attorney New official Capcom merchandise includes this Maya sticker

    Ace Attorney New official Capcom merchandise includes this Maya sticker


    New official Capcom merchandise includes this Maya sticker

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Phoenix knows what’s up, wear your masks!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    "She said WHAT...!?" (art by Ticcy, on Tumblr)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Gant is a honest guy caw caw

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Who was your least favorite defendant in the series?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Which defendant in the series is your least favorite? As in, the one you found the most annoying, boring, terrible, etc.

    I marked them all as spoilers just in case, but here we go:

    • Larry
    • Maya (and Phoenix, I guess)
    • Will
    • Edgeworth
    • Lana
    • Maggey
    • Maya (again)
    • Max
    • Matt
    • Young Phoenix
    • Ron
    • Maggey (because Maya again would be overkill)
    • Terry
    • Iris
    • Espella
    • Maya (because they changed their minds after the 3rd game)
    • Hobo Phoenix
    • Wocky
    • Machi
    • Zak
    • Vera
    • Juniper
    • Mayor Tenma
    • Orla
    • Sasha
    • Juniper (because there's no Maya)
    • Starbuck
    • Athena (and I guess Simon too)
    • Ahlbi
    • Trucy
    • Maya (we get it Capcom!)
    • Bucky
    • Dhurke (and the Defiant Dragons)
    • Ellen
    • As for the DGS defendants, I haven't played the games, but feel free to mention them, but don't forget to put it as spoilers!

    So then, which one is your least favorite? Call them to the stand!

    submitted by /u/AetherDrew43
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    And not in the "I cant figure out what to do" way, I've been looking at a walkthrough whenever i feel like that. But this time, even when i do exactly what the walkthrough says, the game wont progress. I'm on the first real trial of trials and tribulations, right after I talk to butz and then go to see Andrew's, she has a spirit lock then you go to Ron in the detention center. The problem is that Ron wont show up when I go to the detention center. I'm not sure why, I've watched a few videos to fix the issue but he always shows up there, both on the ds and switch. I'm playing on switch if that changes anything for some reason. Anyway, help please.

    submitted by /u/weeawoo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone ask me a question without any spoilers?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Edit: thank you very much folks, it looks like Case 5 was released after the Trilogy, so I can keep playing without worrying. I'll go back to play case 5 after I finished the Trilogy

    There is a tiny bit of spoilers for the second game in the question, so watch out:

    I'm playing the second game Justice for Everyone and (Spoiler ahead) they are mentioning something about that Edgeworth died.

    I didn't play the bonus chapter in the first game. I don't want to search by myself because I really like the story, all I want to know is:

    Will this whole thing be explained in the future or should I play the bonus chapter in the first game? If this is going to be explained that is ok, I just wonder if all of this have anything related to the bonus chapter I missed. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Wyulliam
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with the switch trilogy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Hey there, I'm experiencing a bug with the Phoenix wright: Ace attorney trilogy on switch. In chapter 4 when I talk to Lotta Heart on day 2 While she's at the lake about "gourdy" The dialog isn't checked so I can't progress. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried reloading saves but nothing's worked so far

    submitted by /u/drmeep04
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know whether or not this official? It’s on Amazon, and does look rather vague.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment