• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Ace Attorney Gyakuten Saiban 4

    Ace Attorney Gyakuten Saiban 4


    Gyakuten Saiban 4

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I Doodle Ace Attorney Characters Week 12: The Judge

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Spiky Haired Lawyer destroy with facts and logic

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    First post here, An Apollo Justice drawing i did!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    What's with Apollo having trouble talking to his clients?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I've noticed that in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Apollo always have some trouble talking with his clients. First is Phoenix, but it's ok because there's no talking to client in first cases. Then there's Wacky, Apollo spends the whole day investigating and when he finally meet him, visiting hours are over. Following that he has a client that doesn't speak his language and later a girl who speaks through drawings.

    Is that only a coincidence? Anyway, I found it funny

    submitted by /u/perorinpororin
    [link] [comments]

    Ayo! I'm new to the fandom, have some Franziska fanart I made since I'm lowkey a simp

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Happy 5th anniversary to Dai Gyakuten Saiban!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Who would you hug most: Dudes

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Who would you hug the most?: Girls

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    About Polly (1-4 spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Since Yanni Yogi isn't actually senile, why did he teach Polly the number to the safe?

    submitted by /u/ProcureTheReceptacle
    [link] [comments]

    cool little thing i noticed(spoilers for the trilogy and some sonic spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    so i was sitting in my room last night and noticed that miles edgeworth's story is very similar to shadow the hedgehog and i discussed it with my brother who knows all there is about sonic to pin all the points down

    • both lost someone they loved(miles lost gregory and shadow lost maria)
    • >! both were taken in by evil(manfred and eggman)!<
    • both were taught new ways of thinking(edgeworth from defense to prosecution and shadow joining eggman)
    • both face a spikey headed blue man
    • both debuted in 2001
    • both are antiheroes
    • both have their own game
    • both saw said loved ones die
    • both joined the other side(shadow at the end of SA2 and edgeworth at the start of bridge to the turnabout)
    submitted by /u/Astrosmaw
    [link] [comments]

    Was watching Seinfeld and this scene reminded me of AA (S8E8)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Does the pacing for cases improve after steel samurai?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    This case is so boring to me, I had no issue playing the whole trilogy of danganronpa, but I find it to be really obnoxious how I have to keep going back and forth and guess what will be the next trigger for an event. It got so boring I looked up a guide to push through and started skipping dialogue. Does it get better after this case?

    Danganronpa had a much better atmosphere and pacing for the trials and the characters were better. This Will Powers guy was extremely boring and gumshoes is a really flat character who is very close minded. The ending for the case was very anticlimatic, she used self defense and got arrested for it. I like both zero escape and danganronpa but it seems like this series has bad pacing and weak characters & motives. It feels like I'm just going through the motions here.

    The biggest issue I have is the investigation being such a chore to guess my way through.

    submitted by /u/SuperPoop2
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the second Ace Attorney manga so expensive compared to the other ones?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I got the first AA manga today and I absolutely love it, so I decided to try and get the second one but I found that it's either out of stock or really expensive. Every other edition is only around 10 dollars or so, so does anyone know why this is the case?

    submitted by /u/GoPadres19
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Happy a five year Anniversary to DA8 Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember the unstable jar puzzle towards the end of Rising From the Ashes?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I picked up the Ace Attorney Trilogy when it was on sale, and am now finishing up Rising From the Ashes. There was this pretty difficult puzzle where you had to move a jar until it had a silhouette similar to the Blue Badger. I got the general position right, but man did you have to be spot on. It was a bit frustrating trying to tweak it each time, so I ended up just looking at a reference picture. The worst part was the Blue Badger music engraved in my mind...

    submitted by /u/Gelatinous_Glacier36
    [link] [comments]

    Wright Wednesday-Reunion and Turnabout Part Four

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Which games do I need to have played to play AJ?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I'm getting AJ but I havent finished the trilogy. Which do I need to have played?

    submitted by /u/MrJC06
    [link] [comments]

    Apollo Justice and AAI2 TIED in their set! Vote to determine a winner

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment